[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /pol/'s theories surrounding his death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: jfk.jpg (15KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
15KB, 220x281px
What are /pol/'s theories surrounding his death?
>>
nigga talk shited
nigga got hit
word
>>
>>132734943
CIA
>>
>>132734943
Jews didn't want him taking back the shekels.
>>
>>132734943

Took a stand against the international Jewish elite and died for it.
>>
>>132734943

Assassination. LBJ and the Secret Service involved at minimum. It's a short jump and a hop to prove CIA, FBI, Mafia, and Military Industrial Complex involvement.

As for motivation? That's pure speculation.
>>
>>132734943
>>>/x/
>>
>>132734943

>Be American
>Get shot
>>
File: Smart pepe.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
Smart pepe.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>>132734943
My theory is he got a bullet through the head.
>>
His death is the reason why Trump can't do shit
>>
>>132734943
FED came up with the end goal and general guide lines
CIA conceived the execution plan and the means necessary to execute it
Cuban mafia was used as an instrument for the cover up and execution
>>
>>132734943
He's wife was jealous so she had him killed
>>
>>132734943
American military hellbent on escalating the fight with the commies.
>>
File: consider.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>132734943
Government hit. And it's not a theory. The President of South Vietnam was assassinated on November 1. Three weeks later they did in JFK.

That's a laughable "coincidence."

So: Fuck off, shill.

And: Hi, NSA!
>>
>>132735056
He was killed by protestant zionists.
>>
>>132734943
listen to the speech starting at 33:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZUBR3mg_OQ

that's why he was killed.
by who though? gee i dunno
>>
>>132734943
guy sitting in front seat shot him right in the fucking face
was it for being gay? or catholic? or whoever thought he was threat enough to kill him
viceprez who was opposition party then becomes prez
notice we now make sure viceprez and prez are same party and one ticket package deal naow
hmm
southerners tend to be violent traitors who'll stab you in the back or shoot you in the face - they ain't picky thet way son
the warren commission stuff is still sealed
fuck jfk fuck you jfk-worshiping faggots
you wanted a catholic roayalll fambily and are still butthurt his murderers are still in charge dismantling the gov like the good little traitors they are
>>
>http://22november1963.org.uk/what-do-people-think-about-the-jfk-assassination

Is this true? How can 80% of a country think that something is fishy but be too cucked to do anything about it?
>>
>>132734943
Oswald acted alone.

But he wasn't killed by him. Oswald's first bullet hit him, but wasn't the kill shot. The kill shot was the secret service agent near the car, who freaked and accidentally fired his gun when he drew after hearing Oswald's first shot (back and to the left, remember?).

The conspiracy is the coverup that Kennedy was killed in a freak accident, and that Oswald *might* have succeeded had it not happened.
>>
>>132734943
The Warren Commission concluded that Lee Harvey acted alone.
>>
>wanted to get out of Vietnam
>wanted to audit the Federal Reserve
>wanted to do massive defense cuts, which triggered special interests neocon politicians

Threatening to expose (((secret societies))) was the final straw and (((they))) had to get rid of him.
>>
>>132737115
Who's was the head of the Warren commission
>>
>>132734943
JFK was everything the MSM claim Trump is and worse---a spoiled rich kid with a horrific temper and taste for raping everything with a pulse, who spent every wsking moment tweaked out of his skull.
Jack shouldn't have been put in charge of a lemonade stand, never mind a country. Khrushchev ran rings around him. It wasn't a matter of when Jack was going to start World War Three to salve his ego, but when.

Did the CIA kill him? Damn right they did. And they saved the fucking world.
>>
>>132734943
He didn't die.
>the whole assassination was staged
>entirely fake
>Kennedys are secret kings of United States
>Every president since Lincoln has been a figure head.
>>
>>132737115
I had a high school history teacher who was bigtime Kennedy Assassination junkie. Like, read everything, visited the plaza and book repository many times, actually talked to a few people who were there, etc. He believed that out of all the theories, "Oswald Acted Alone" was actually the most likely.
>>
>>132738086
How does he explain Oswald firing after the motorcade makes the turn instead of the clearer direct shot on the street right in front of him?
>>
>>132738493
Honestly, I don't know, because I don't know all of his reasoning. But it's safe to assume there's very little out there he hasn't read or been exposed to, and for whatever reason, he came to the conclusion that he did. He's the closest person I've known who was an "expert," even if he was just a really intense hobbyist.
>>
>>132734943
grassy knoll, deep state, oswald a patsy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
>>
>>132734943
Kennedy curse. Look it up. Literally all his family died horribly.
>>
Bill Hicks on the Kennedy Assassination:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZq6UOiBu_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTJXdBBrcU
>>
>>132734943
The last real president. (((They))) assassinated him for going against (((their))) interests
>>
File: Lyndon B Johnson.jpg (93KB, 914x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Lyndon B Johnson.jpg
93KB, 914x1216px
He died of natural causes
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.