[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Koreans are losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Let me give you a little history lesson.

After the Korean War North Korea rebuilt faster and because they had most of the industry (built by the Japanese during the occupation) they were able to become more powerful economically. South Korea for a long time was a economic basketcase until Park Chung Hee modernized the industry. Around the 70's there was rough parity then South Korea firmly overtook North Korea economically.

This was important because both Koreas were fighting to be recognized as the "Real" Korea and what happened was South Korea won the legitimacy war as shown by the fact it hosted the Olympics and co-hosted the World Cup, has diplomatic relations with more countries and has relations with China (NK's backer) but North Korea doesn't with the US (SK's backer).

They never got over this and like a little spoiled brat they constantly lashed out by bombing a airliner to discourage people from attending the 1988 Olympics, initiating a naval battle during the 2002 World Cup when South Korea co-hosted, building a ridiculously big hotel (which never got finished). Everything about North Korea is trying to hide the fact they lost the economic and legitimacy war which is why they cling so hard to their nuclear weapons and why they're so sensitive about being made fun of.

North Korea is like the meth addicted trailer trash brother who has to constantly yell to keep up his macho posturing. South Korea is the brother who became a lawyer who just constantly shakes their head bc they're embarassed by his methhead brother who constantly demands money. North Korea is essentially a broken promise of a utopia and the government just keeps doubling down because they can't ever admit they were wrong much like almost every other communist government.
>>
>>132731407
nigga why you acting like you discovered something new. everyone already knew this
>>
>>132731883

Look at his flag. He probably did discover something new...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.