[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say that Russia-US alliance meme is dead for good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 0585.jpg (45KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
0585.jpg
45KB, 590x350px
So, that stupid meme is finally dead, right? It was painful browsing /pol/ during early Trump days and his campaign.
>>
>>132731383
Bumping for explanation on why you think Russia and America don't like each outher?
>>
>>132731383
Are you somehow against the western way of life?
>>
there's still a chance
>>
>>132731554
Because Russia does everything to undermine the US domination, while the US wants to ensure that Russia will forever remain in the ditch? Both countries had a real opportunity in 90's to finally bury a hatchet, but actions of both governments basically made it a pipedream. I even doubt there was an honest desire from the US to integrate Russia into the west.

And the opinion of small people like us really doesn't matter.
>>
>>132731554

The Russians have been sliding into bed with the Chinese. I read a vitriolic article on RT last night where the writer outright said that America is evil and that a Sino-Russian alliance will save the world.
>>
File: 081158851.jpg (33KB, 300x408px) Image search: [Google]
081158851.jpg
33KB, 300x408px
>>132731554
Maybe, it's because America, Trump included, shit talks about Russia 24/7? Dunno dude, just my guess.
>>
>>132732025

Poland is our friend now.
>>
Read a newsie a while ago saying that (((Dem))) has encouraged everyone in (((their))) media to stop saying russian hacking in case their bullshit didn't stick.

Spoiler alert
> It didn't.
>>
File: 9wDplKZ.png (541KB, 533x729px) Image search: [Google]
9wDplKZ.png
541KB, 533x729px
>>132731951
>>132732002
Yah Clinton fucked up the Shit in the 90s and Obama did nothing but blame the Russians...the republicans wanted nothing bit western integration so we can spread the Capatalist empire...
>>
>>132731383
Russia should be our closest ally.
We should be ruling the planet with them.
>>
File: yiyiyiyk.png (95KB, 997x467px) Image search: [Google]
yiyiyiyk.png
95KB, 997x467px
>>132731383
>>
>>132736777
I don't understand US diplomacy. One day Tillerson says that they want to work closer in Syria with Russia, another day Trump calls Russia to stop supporting evil regimes like in Syria and Iran.
>>
>>132737185
>>One day Tillerson says that they want to work closer in Syria with Russia

It was portrayed as that.
But, from the quotes I've read, it looks like more of the same...

>“The United States believes Russia, as a guarantor of the Assad regime and an early entrant into the Syrian conflict, has a responsibility to ensure that the needs of the Syrian people are met and that no faction in Syria illegitimately re-takes or occupies areas liberated from ISIS' or other terrorist groups' control,”

In other words, Syria and its allies better not try to reclaim land seized by US proxies, to unite the country.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.