[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, CNN are fucked! But so is Twitter!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: TwitterCunts.jpg (8KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
TwitterCunts.jpg
8KB, 297x300px
Yo cunts im new to this shit but i came to ground zero to start lurking you cunts for the CNN meme goodness and because Twitter had deleted the tag from trending but you cunts pilled me and my eyes are wide fucking open to the real threat: Jewish monopolies!

Fuck these cunt's, but more importantly i fucking went on twitter and defended an accusation of "HanAssholeSolo" being called anti-semetic. So what did they do? Fucking ghost edit my posts and not very fucking well either, must have been a fucking intern dealing with my case because the cunt wrote "Tru" which i don't fucking use instead of "True" Proof: https://twitter.com/search?q=%40duelerisking%20tru&src=typd @duelerisking true. Alls i know is that because i dare fucking even consider the possibility of a jewish monopoly my free speech is being curtailed. Fuck this shit, spread the word. Twitter are in on it with their friends at CNN.
>>
Not so sure anymore. :) Ignore and have a nice day. *Isanormie*
>>
they tried gang fucking my didnt they,,,
>>
me* i forget how to spell sometimes
>>
>>132731361
>>132735210
>>132738373
>>132738466

>yo
>alls

Wtf you fucking nigger kys and don't post ever again

SAGE
>>
>>132731361
Not the first time they've done this though.
>>
File: 1498870493163-pol.jpg (4MB, 2135x4273px) Image search: [Google]
1498870493163-pol.jpg
4MB, 2135x4273px
>>132731361
Let's light them the fuck up. Twitter has a main office in Santa Monica. Any other Cali fag bros ready to fuck them up?

I've been there a few times but I'd like to scope it out and see if we can meme the shit out of them.

Any MSM location in Cali and I've got you covered. I loathe media with a passion. AP, Getty Images, CNN, Reuters, etc are owned by Rothschild faggots. They don't pay their employees and spread rumors.

I'm ready to be based as fuck and show my power level like crazy to end these fucks.

Tip. These are the same fuckers invited to Hollywood premieres where it's their job to take suggestive photos on a red carpet.

Todd Williamson is one of the most perverted pedo photographers out there. Producers and industry people know this sick fuck. They're all in cahoots so fuck it. Burn them all.

Pic related. MSM and Hollywood shit jews.
>>
>>132731361
aww, man... And I had stock in Twitter, too...

Can't a man make money off social media, without a gigantic cuck running the place?
>>
File: 456960248.jpg (363KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
456960248.jpg
363KB, 1024x785px
>>132740929
Russell Einhorn:

Pedo photographer bragged about fucking kids on a trip to Thailand....boasts about it to Steve Grantiz (founder of WireImage -conglomerate to Getty Images owned by Carlyle Group). The both of them joke about how they'd fuck these Disney kids if they had the chance. But hey, he's a Jew so be careful with the truth or he'll call you antisemitic while forcing kids to pose like hookers on the red carpet.

It's all connected. Here's a pic of Granitz (right) about to shake hands with Obongo as he's congratulated for pushing the Hollywood narrative to distract. Shot by Kevin Mazur, event photographer to Rihanna & Taylor Swift. This guy knows about the gross shit in the industry.

I don't forgive. I don't forget. It's time we shut these greedy kikes the hell down.
>>
>>132731361
Twitter promotes Jew and LGBT of the goys, Youtube trending promotes Jew and LGBT, Facebook promotes Jew and LGBT of the goys, BBC promotes Jew and LGBT of the goys, Twitch promotes Jew and LGBT of the goys.

Whenever a goy creates social media, a rich Jewish company throws money at or pressures that goy to sell it.
>>
>>132731361

Twitter has never made money and seems to have given up on trying. They are essentially a political tool at this point and the losses are just considered to cost of using it for the liberals.
>>
Very Cool....cunt.
>>
>>132740929

Your pic of 'Scott Rudin' is a photo of novelist Michael Chabon.

If you get shit wrong, they don't take it seriously.

When in doubt, just leave it out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.