[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I scream, but the normies won't hear me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: why.jpg (21KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
21KB, 500x368px
I can't take these shit-skins anymore, /pol/. I have lived in a multi-racial part of Sydney my entire life; I used to take comfort in the belief that the rest of Sydney wouldn't be like this, now, I laugh at my own naivety. There is no where that is safe, no where to turn to after our society eventually crumbles. Australia is doomed; Europe is doomed. Whites everywhere, are doomed. I grow numb inside when I realise that my children will be forced to live within this society. What makes it even worse is that there is no way to opt out, the government and the media has ensured that there propaganda reaches into every aspect of our lives. Everything that I love about this country is going to die. Why are they so evil, /pol/?
>>
File: 1496383107552s.jpg (11KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496383107552s.jpg
11KB, 250x224px
>>132728664
>Australia is doomed; Europe is doomed. Whites everywhere, are doomed.

Yeah you are right. But also you are going through the 5 stages of grief and loss m8:
denial [ ]
anger [X]
bargaining [ ]
depression [ ]
acceptance [ ]

Best thing you can do is migrate within Australia where there are the most whites. Qld is the best bet -there are places there that are 100% white. Make sure to sort yourself out, be strong, make money, be a man, marry and raise strong white racist kids.
>>
Because you did the same to them you fucking faggot. White boy needs to pay for his crimes.
>>
File: 1496367969273.png (277KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496367969273.png
277KB, 500x441px
>>132729052
>>
>>132729040
>depression [ ]
I think I'm at this point, honestly. I used to feel rage. But now I feel nothing but hatred and emptiness.
>Qld is the best bet -there are places there that are 100% white
I would imagine so, Perth seems fairly decent as well. Despite the occasional abbo, maybe.
>>
>>132729464
I am in VIC also a WN so I am buying a place in qld in Jan 2018 and moving up there. That is where I think we will make our last stand. It will be our last stand with the flood of 3rd worlders ((they)) have brought in and the many millions more ((they)) plan on bringing in.
>>
>>132729834
What do you do for work? I want to bail out of uni and get into the workforce for this exact reason. I'm sick of Sydney and I realise that I will never make enough money out of uni to buy a house here. I wouldn't mind moving into some town, 100% white and a nice tight-knit community.
>>
>>132730314
some small rural town*
>>
>>132730314
I got my own business in STEM based consulting. I would say you should get a trade or do STEM at uni if you arnt already. If you are still at uni think about setting up base in Brizzy or Perth - transfer next semester up to Brisbane and then start thinking a bit more - scoping out smaller cities might be a plan? All depends on your career and income. The thing is that you got to think long term so that means: take your time and make good decisions. Make sure you set yourself up to be successful and competitive.
>>
File: thefuck.jpg (39KB, 452x466px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.jpg
39KB, 452x466px
>>132728664
You must understand that this is the way they want it, they want to hurt you, us, and our society, they put in work to make it this way

But you have to make it about whites when you dipshits should be making it about western civilization where everything from cuckasians to iberians are also part of the struggle
>>
File: 1487668244106.jpg (23KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1487668244106.jpg
23KB, 619x619px
>>132729052
>Sharing something willfully and voluntarily
>Totally the same as being forced surrender your hard-earned cash to a bunch of welfare abusing slime, under threat of imprisonment and character assassination

At least you admit that you support these forced demographic changes out of spite, entitlement, racism, and feelings of inferiority.

If only more shared your honesty.
>>
>>132729052
>What is the Arab Slave Trade
>>
File: 1498426912108.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498426912108.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
>>132728664
so sorry for being part of the problem australians
>that 9000 deaths here is not enough
>>
>>132730720
Sounds like you got a good gig going on. Thanks for the advice and good luck, m8.
>>
>>132730930
>But you have to make it about whites when you dipshits should be making it about western civilization where everything from cuckasians to iberians are also part of the struggle
Why would we involve asians into this struggle? The whole problem was caused by mass non-white immigration. Asians can never integrate into white countries and are part of the problem.
>>
File: tsv.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tsv.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>132728664
come home, white man
>>
>>132728664
Do not whine Ausbro. It is your duty to save Australia from folly and raise the nation from the ashes.

>Take up the White Man's burden, Have done with childish days—
>The lightly proffered laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.
>Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years
>Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!
>>
>>132731686
Damn that looks comfy as hell
>>
>>132731984
it's townsville, so it's prone to cyclones, but that also means it gets nowhere below 75 degrees and above 95
>>
>>132731382
btw, should go without saying but don't listen to a word that comes out of your usual mindless /g/ shitposter.

Engineers are always in demand, you need to try really hard to fuck that one up. The median incomes are more than enough to support a stable family and stash away enough to fund your own retirement and live in a cozy white community and raise 2.5 kids who don't need to be scarred by growing up with violent, criminal shitstains.
>>
>>132729052
Never happened. Nomadic savages don't count.
>>
Try to find suburbs with mostly Asians and Europeans. They don't stand for any crime or degeneracy. Especially in Sydney, it's your best bet.
>>
>>132728664
>What makes it even worse is that there is no way to opt out
Congratulations. You've finally reached the point where you've got nothing to lose.

Couch potatoes don't start revolutions.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.