[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN YOU STOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2127.jpg (86KB, 635x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
86KB, 635x490px
Talking about sandy hook
IT HAPPENED OK
IT TOTALLY HAPPENED
STOP ASKING ABOUT IT PLEASE
>>
the sandy hook hoax conspiracy theory is one of the dumber ones out there

like i can see a false-flag like that happening to push for gun control, but if they did pull a stunt like that, why would they hire actors and fake it rather than giving some genuine mentally ill psycho a gun and letting him shoot real people? a real massacre would serve their agenda further than a hoax
>>
>>132727531
>why would they hire actors and fake it rather than giving some genuine mentally ill psycho a gun and letting him shoot real people? a real massacre would serve their agenda further than a hoax

This seems a hundred times harder than just paying actors.
>>
>>132727531

Exactly. Childrend died you saw the survivors on tv and the superb owl

Why can't we just drop it and never ever talk about it again
>>
>>132727295
Is there a source for the pic? I've seen a vuctin list where ahe wasn't on for SH.
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (664KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
664KB, 960x960px
>>132728127

Ppl say it's photoshopped but it isn't
>>
>>132728458

My hamster died in miss sotos class
>>
>>132728458
LARPing as a democrat for attention.
>>
File: CEM46625834_110462807270.jpg (196KB, 800x840px) Image search: [Google]
CEM46625834_110462807270.jpg
196KB, 800x840px
>>132728458
My son died in the Sandy Hook shooting. His name was Noah.
>>
>>132729515

why aren't they buried in newtown

>newtown =\= sandy hook

They are two different towns like an hour away from eachother
>>
>>132727295
post a single video source of either of these broadcasts

not one person ever has when i've asked for it

isn't that funny?
>>
>>132729901
>implying I don't know where my own son is burried

What are you gonna do? Dig him up and prove me wrong?
>>
>>132729909

CNN reserves the right to intellectual property and takes them down
>>
>>132727531
Why would they kill their assets? They ran a drill and the media is so dumb and ready to believe the narrative. Easy peasy.
Why actually kill when you can use the same people over and over? Only a few people question it.
Also, they can easily demonize and marginalize the people that do question the
government.
BTW, are you retarded?
>>
File: IMG_1905.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.gif
2MB, 320x180px
If you still believe the Sandy Hoax, I truly pity your severe lack of any form of intelligence
>>
>>132730455
Why no follow-up interviews with the Parkers? Answer: The Dad was such a shitty actor and they know he will fuck it up.
We will never hear from Mr. Parker again. He is probably deep in his cubicle at the CIA doing the accounting for ISIS.
>>
File: a.jpg (15KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
15KB, 447x444px
>>132727295
>assume OP pic is accurate
which is more likely to explain the evidence?
>government false-flag for gun control
>news channel dun goofed and aired wrong picture

>mfw sandy truthers attempt critical thinking
>>
>>132727295
.This just like swordfish, they have dead people sealed that they can just throw at any tragedy,problem is when they recycle them.
>>
>>132731693

I feel sorry for you

Wake up anon
>>
File: fake news.jpg (85KB, 614x311px) Image search: [Google]
fake news.jpg
85KB, 614x311px
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Dawn Hochsprung, the Sandy Hook principal who gave an interview to the Newtown Bee AFTER she was killed! So brave!

"Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows—more than she could count—that went ‘on and on.’
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.