[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What hurts you most about the current state of the world? Does it hurt because you can't believe the sheer numbers of people could be so ignorant and misguided or does it hurt because you know that there is nothing you can do about it?

Most importantly, what is 'it'?
>>
>>132726790

Probably the fact that a corporate media gaslights the public into fascist legislation allllla sandyhook
>>
>>132726790
Inflation is devaluing away my money's ability to support a middle class in a house and the solution would be too inconvenient to too many people
>>
>>132726863
Was any restrictive legislation concerning the 2nd amendment actually passed as a result of that horseshit?
>>
>>132727236

Yes

And Bloomberg sponsored all of it
Btfo shariabblue
>>
Lighten up moralfag.
>>
>>132726790
What saddens me most about the current state of the world is that i have to be in it.
But to give a more serious answer, it is a shame to witness a world where to have a great populous agree with you, use your product, buy your product and so on is to make your product or movement as stupid as possible.

The whole thing "logical fallacy" of appealing to popularity exists because the people are so incredibly stupid. Whats popular is whats stupid more often than whats good. We could argue that people were stupid since the dawn of time but today they influence you the most, compared to throughout history.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.