[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have no problem with gays having rights, if anything support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
139KB, 917x871px
>Have no problem with gays having rights, if anything support it
>Think the trans movement is sick and that encouraging people to mutilate themselves in order to resemble the gender they believe they are inside while also propagating the idea that gender isn't a thing that is defined by physical appearance is wrong on like a dozen different levels
>The gay rights movement has been completely merged with the trans movement as LGBT so now you have to support the trans movement if you want to support the gay rights movement or you are a bigot
Why are gay people okay with this? If anything the trans movement is anti-gay because they are encouraging people that are probably just gay and on the cusp of realising it to have invasive, irreversible cosmetic surgery that will make them completely uneappealing to both genders. gay or straight.
>>
>>132725277
I dunno. Also, you make a good point about how no one finds trans people attractive. Why do people transition when it's going to fuck up their lives and make them a really feminine dude or an ugly ass chick? I have no idea why I never realized that before.
>>
>>132726166
Because people with gender dysphoria are being lied to. It's, I guess I'll call it the progeria effect. They tell people that have transitioned that they are beautiful but they would absolutely not fuck that like 90% of the time. Most children with gender dysphoria grow out of it and the earliest sign of gender dysphoria is usually "my toddler is playing with dolls", but that is also the story parents tell with relation to their gay children, "my son played with dolls then he became gay".

Clearly gender dysphoria is a lie.
>>
>>132725277
I have gay friends, they explained me this shit.
>Trans are batshit insane.
>They took over the gay rights movement by harassment, vandalism, violence and even some punitive rapes.
>They're also gifted in the classical SJW method, using a permanent witch hunt atmosphere to maintain cohesion.
>No victory condition : whatever they have, they want more. Always.
>Also, they hate litteraly everything. In fact they need hate.
>Now that they own the gay rights movement and reshaped it in this LGBT shit, their target is mainstream feminism. After that ...
>In the long-term, there is only two options, destroy the trans or let them destroy civilisation.
>>
>>132725277
>Have no problem with gays having rights, if anything support it
That is where you are wrong.
>>
>>132725277
bump
>>
>>132725277
I don't think the gays should have rights
>>
I mean, humans are immeasurably complicated.

I'm not really against a man becoming a woman, but that isn't happening. We aren't able to do jack shit about our natural born state and honestly any attempt to change it right now is going to be skin deep and sloppy.

So no, these people are fucking crazy and will never actually achieve what they want.

We shouldn't fuck with our bodies that way until we have everything figured out.

Why even fucking bother when virtual reality will let you be whatever you fucking want in 25 years. Trans idiots offing themselves today should just focus on staying alive until virtual reality grants them their fantasy in a safe way.
>>
File: comfy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>132725277
>lights part of the house on fire
>is surprised when, later, the whole house is burning
>WHYYYY???!1
>>
File: ∂iscor∂.jpg (167KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
∂iscor∂.jpg
167KB, 957x1024px
>>132725277
>>
>>132725277
bump
>>
>>132725277
How do you think we got to this point you idiot? Degeneracy must be completely stamped out I you want society to continue.
>>
>>132725277
It's all the same radical Jew-Marxist anti-white shit. "Intersectionality" is when the Jew-created groups of misfit idiots come together, as they were always meant to, to destroy Western civ or whatever the end goal that is obviously harmful to whites. The gay rights stuff was always going to get to this point. It was intended for this. Homosexuality IS NOT normal. Anything that ever made you think otherwise was due to Jewish influence.
>>
>>132730750
Gays can have rights, just not gay rights, they can go to the labor camps for that.
>>
>>132725277
>implying homosexuality isn't a mental illness
>>
Gender Dysphoria is an actual mental illness and should be treated and not encouraged. Mentally ill people should be forcefully admitted to a facility if they threaten society and the lives of normal people. Imagine how many have ruined their bodies because they believe they can actually change their gender. All this trans and genders thing is completely bullshit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.