[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Reddit on our side?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Concerning the Second Great meme war, is Reddit to be considered an ally or an enemy? Considering that subs like r/Dankmemes and r/TheDonald are approving of Operation Autism Storm, is it safe to consider them allies?
>>
enemy of enemy = friend
>>
Never come back to /pol/ again
s a g e
>>
>>132724328
Yes. I come from Reddit and I must say we put on a good face for the alt-right (or "alt-lite") movement. We are the face of the movement while you h*ckers and trolls control the strings from the shadows. Together we work as a well fueled machine.
>>
>>132724368
Sound logic.
>>
They are an ally as in we have a common enemy. They should still get the fuck out of this board
>>
no fuck those fags
you niggers take everything so serious but still manage to avoid anything important
>>
>>132724813
we love u autistic cancer-ridden faggots too <3
>>
>>132724328
I say ally with them until the (((merchant))) is destroyed.
>>
>>132724328
I hope that pos "apology" to faggot news cnn by HanAssholeSolo was all BS.
>>
reddit is not our ally, they are our tool
>>
>hates trump
>loves muslims
Pretty much, yeah.
/sg/ is a reddit colony
>>
File: 5625546546546161.png (615KB, 1920x573px) Image search: [Google]
5625546546546161.png
615KB, 1920x573px
>>132724328
they were never on /our/ side , newfag
>>
If you care about meme "wars" you're truly pathetic, and deserve to keep your virginity forever. Everyone involved in them is my "enemy".
>>
>>132726496
>our
>>
>>132724328
No, never. Some of them there may agree with some of us here, but they will NEVER be on our side
>>
>>132726626
>poo
>>
>>132724368
>we are enemies of the jews
>ISIS hate the jews
>???
>>
>>132726613
>implying these people are virgins
Everyone I've seen that talks about memes is a normie. They all like "DANK SPICY MEMES FOR SCREAMING TEENS" pages and shit like that on social media.
>>
File: 1499226770915.png (1MB, 1280x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1499226770915.png
1MB, 1280x1102px
>>132724368
asset, not a friend
>>
OP kys
>>
>>132726772
To add, The Who concept of "meme war" was started on Facebook years ago (usually called "meme war fridays") for normies to post on their favorite "dank meme" page and "outmeme" others.
I think a lot of people here are oblivious to how infested /pol/ and 4chan is with people that have lives.
>>
Reddit is so gay that if I allied with them I wouldn't be able to answer to God
>>
>>132724328
Plebbit
The enemy of my enemy is my enemy
>>
[deleted]
>>
>>132724328
No. But Nationwide is.
>>
>>132724368
No. The enemy of my enemy is just another front in the war.
>>
>>132724328
Reddit will turn from libcuck to nazi just like 9gag

I mean 9gag is full of nazi videos and holocaust jokes now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.