[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists want men to go back to the way they were before feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: abby elliott.png (358KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
abby elliott.png
358KB, 500x434px
Shortage of eligible men has left women taking desperate steps to preserve their fertility, experts say

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps/amp/
>>
Stop posting this.

These articles only make sense if you swap the genders, soft science doesn't count as educated.
>>
>>132718921
Fuck 'em. They can just marry down or legalize polygamy.
>>
>>132719003

What? How does the article not make sense?
>>
>>132718921
>posting direct link
This is advertising.
>>
>>132719107
there's no shortage of eligible men. There is a shortage of eligible women
>>
>>132719115
>sperging out over nothing
This is autism.
>>
>>132719221
Kill yourself, sage
>>
>>132718921
> Feminists want men to go back to the way they were before feminism

so.....1853?
>>
File: film19-1.jpg (36KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
film19-1.jpg
36KB, 450x292px
>>132719657
Yup.
>>
>>132719206
This is the proper answer.
>>
Here,have a sage
>>
>>132721001
>>132719311
>>132719115
>>132719003

Shills are DESPERATE to slide this shit off of /pol/ so we can go back to worshipping Trump the Jewlover
>>
>>132718921
This is about more women in tertiary education than men, and then those women wanting to eat their success cake with children on top of it.

Solution, get a man before or during your studies and reproduce. Accept that having children limits your career somewhat and work around it.
>>
>>132674334
>>
>>132718921
Nowhere in the article does it say it. It just says every woman wants to marry up and the more educated one is, the harder it is for her.
>>
>>132718921

>women wanting to have their cake and eat it too
>expect men to commit to monogamy after whoring themselves out to them for decades

lol this is the future you chose cunts, you've made your bed and now sleep in it alone.
>>
>>132718921
>educated woman
Stopped reading there. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
Why would I settle down when I can just bang younger girls who want the same thing I do?

The irony is, the type of man they want, is a man with options, and such a man would never choose a 40 year old over a 20 year old. And if they do, good luck, the family and divorce courts are already rubbing their hands in anticipation.
>>
>>132718921

>waaaaaaaaaaaaah where are the providers waaaaaaahh
>>
>>132718921
most men are willing to settle down with a woman who isn't a virgin... but there is a limit. usually its more than the guy. and most guys haven't slept with double digit women.
>>
You land lubbers are all right. It comes down to confidence. If you are an asker you will not get ass. If you make decisions, you get ass.
>>
>>132723134
Triple digit here m80. Not counting any at sea, because of the implication.
>>
>>132722728 >>132722935
Yup. Women, as always, have went with their fee fees and then are crying because apparently doing what you want isn't actually always beneficial to you. They wanted their rights to be miserable, they got it.
>>
>>132718921
That's why you get married first then work on your career...
>>
>>132718921
How about women just raise their limbo bar a little, boom, problem solved
>>
>>132718921
>fuck 1-5 dicks in high school
>get on pill
>fuck 5-55 dicks in college
>don't marry any of these guys, don't plan life long term around relationships
>I'll find someone better after I know which city my career will be in.
Instead of helping a young guy with his career and life and growing together, they want to skip the hard work part and find a guy that's already premade. But the premade guys don't need you.
>>
>>132723134
Pretty sure you havnt a clue what most men have and haven't done leaf.
>>
>>132723255
>Not counting any at sea
so how many whores does a pirate ship have?
just whichever seaman was unlucky to be the weakest?
>>
>>132723355
Fuck that shit, women still change mentally by maturing heavily until they're 25 - 28. Even after that many are still just dumb cunts.
>>
>>132718921
>eligible
There about the same amount of men as women. 'eligible' to women means 'christian grey'
>>
>>132719206
>there's no shortage of eligible men. There is a shortage of eligible women
/Thread
>>
>>132723583
are you pretty sure that you will look up numbers and see most are more than 10?
you won't.
there are some that will have 0 lifetime partners.
there are some that will have 100s.
the average is still gonna be like 6.4
>>
>>132718921
I for one welcome our new robo waifus.
>>
>>132718921
>freezing human life aka treating people like cattle
>they don't know why no serious man wants them
>>
>>132722122
>>132722122
>Accept that having children limits your career somewhat and work around it.
they are biologically incapable of the self awareness to make this choice.

you can't overwrite 10000 years of evolutionary behavior with 50 years of feminism and some platitudes as to what they SHOULD do.

also, they'll ALL move to doing what you suggest, wiping out any advantage of one woman over another for the finite pool of men with tertiary education.

face it. they're fucked and they're not going to reverse things without relinquishing the quotas they demand for more women in university degrees, so as to have more highly educated men for them to marry up to.

they created this situation and complaining there aren't enough high quality men from eligible careers to marry is like complaining "they got what they wanted but its unfair they go what they wanted".

They can suck on it. Lap that shit up ladies. Enjoy the decline and your fucking cats all alone or with your high-powered career female friends who are all also single.
>>
>>132723589
Jahhhhhrrrrr. It gets lonely at sea. We chop the poor deck scrubbers leg for easy spotting. Pegging be a pirating saying.
>>
>>132723515

This. Women are slowly finding out that riding the cock carousel until you're 35 doesn't work anymore.
>>
>Female writer complaining about lack of "educated men"

>third sentence in
>typo

Hardcore irony
>>
>>132718921
Maybe women can go back to that time too
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.