[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does he do all day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: jeff.jpg (182KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
182KB, 1200x812px
Why is he not laying down the law?
>>
File: november.jpg (178KB, 576x460px) Image search: [Google]
november.jpg
178KB, 576x460px
It's coming
>>
Gathering evidence
>>
File: 1494216336765.jpg (42KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
1494216336765.jpg
42KB, 272x262px
>>132718579
How long does it take to gather evidence? California is trying to become a sanctuary state and in effect its own country and I don't see any charges of sedition being brought.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/07/06/democrats-dismiss-law-enforcement-concerns-that-sanctuary-statehood-threat-to-public-safety/

Sessions is a major disappointment. He's not a bad guy but he's too weak/sleepy for this job.
>>
>>132719250
all our government is low energy. where's our fourth reich? what are these clowns even doing on a daily basis?
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg (39KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg
39KB, 438x438px
>>132718230
My guess is there are too many ears and to many strings connected to the levers of power. I'm hoping he's waiting to spring traps on some big people but knowing how corrupt the federal government is I can only assume he's trying to not step on some toes.
>>
>>132719250
>wait for California to finalize sanctuary state status
>hit them with charges and funding cuts then

It's like you don't actually want Sessions to fuck over the state of California.
>>
What pisses me off is that Trump is doing all this foreign policy shit when a state with 3 major ports, military bases and valuable farmland is basically seceding from the union. Trump admin priorities should be on cleaning up house at home and reestablishing the integrity of constitution.

But ffs, this is Jeff Sessions' job..
>>
>>132718230
Watches James Bond and Jason Bourne films
>>
>>132718230
Shareblue shills continue to have nothing but bad things to say about the honorable Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III
>>
File: mexicanrocketscientist.jpg (34KB, 920x689px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanrocketscientist.jpg
34KB, 920x689px
>>132720227
Fuck outta here. I want results. Been with Trump since the beginning.

The United States is basically losing a state to foreign interests. No excuse for this pathetic concession.
>>
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>132719250
>commiefornia becomes sanctuary state
>all illegals run there
>send all ICE officers there
>???
>>
>>132719250

Should've been Rudy Giuliani
>>
>>132718230
collating
>>
File: IMG_2526.jpg (119KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.jpg
119KB, 800x494px
>>132718230
My only complaint is that he's a hardass on weed

I'm a really lowkey user and it helps ease my fucking pain and helps me relax (veteran) I can understand and empathise with people who dislike it but his attitude is post-boomer retarded.

Trump needs to make the shit legal so we can have another industry thats already powerful, but underground. Bring it to the light and add it to our GDP and tax base. Everyone and their grandma is smoking the shit anyway. Use the funds to track down more beaners and execute heroine pushers
>>
>>132720694
I agree. The guy is dogged lawman and a fighter.
>>
>>132720850
It should have been "based nigger" sheriff Clarke
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.