[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497667683455.png (270KB, 730x599px) Image search: [Google]
1497667683455.png
270KB, 730x599px
I'm just testing a posting format, but you can expect more soon. That is if you care.

Creating a shadow government: Bottom up

Starting conditions: It is necessary to gather a sufficient supply of people, be they supporters, allies, or simply manipulated drones.

End goal: Total control and suppression.

Note: Not all shadow governments have this as a goal. If you are a, “seeker” and not a, “creator” this line of logic may surprise you. Many are content with smaller operations, or lack the power to face the larger organizations.

Method: The method used is straightforward. Seize all lower ranking positions of the desired object of control and maintain control of these positions. As higher positions become available, it is ensured that they will fall under your control.
Note: This method is slow and may take decades to fall into effect. Gathering sufficient people for such a task is also quite difficult. It is for these reasons that, although the strategy is effective, it is unpractical.
>>
>>132717609
Simple. You need to control the heads of bureaucracy, since a bureaucracy merely pays lip service to the current flavour of the year elected government. The bureaucrats would be led by said shadow government or council, to be on that council would entail serious Eyes Wide Shut initiation though...
>>
Creating a shadow government: Shadow movement
Starting conditions: The starting conditions for this strategy are very favorable for those that are lacking in funding, but have high charisma. This is also a method that the majority of people envision when they think of any shadow organization. It is best to start in a university of high caliber and recognition for maximum impact.
End goal: Variable.
Method: Gather a small group of like-minded individuals capable of manipulation, but with inferior abilities to your own. This group will be the head of the movement. Their job will be to probe for individuals in a similar manner as you did to find them. This process should be completed until you have 4-5 tiers of intellectual manipulators, each tier being larger than the one above it. After this you will begin the collection of the lower tiers, only capable of following orders.
Notes:
The lower tiers should not be informed in anything other than the bare minimum information necessary and they should be frequently replaced.
This method is rife with betrayal and should only be undertaken by those with innate talent in manipulation.
>>
>>132718244
This one was worse than the first. I don't really like how the spacing came out though. I guess it'll do.

More will come when I get around to tying it all up.
>>
>>132717609
Have a bump
>>
File: 1477806909764.jpg (281KB, 528x712px) Image search: [Google]
1477806909764.jpg
281KB, 528x712px
bamp
>>
File: IMG_4345.jpg (29KB, 326x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.jpg
29KB, 326x215px
blumpf
>>
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>132717609
>>132718244
In my opinion there's too much empty space in the first one, not enough spacing in the second. I suggest trying to find a good middle ground between the two styles.
Post more.
>>
-No spaces
-start each new paragraph with a hyphen
>>
your format sucks, fuck you retard.
>>
Why do you want a shadow government?
Also
>As higher positions become available
Thats not how it works,kid.
You dont get to go higher,you have to born to get higher.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.