[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fite me fgt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: THICC sheboon.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
THICC sheboon.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Incels are just gay. Even fat chicks are better than the sock under your bed.

MRAs, MGTOWs, and incels are all just gay. Due your duty and have children if you're not gay.

If you are gay, come out so that you're not anxiously shitposting anymore.
>>
>>132716947
>:
lay you down to sleep
it's all i can do to stop love
>>
YOUR EYES ARE FULL OF BEES
>>
It's not white men choosing not to have sex or get laid or get married, it's literally white women choosing to believe they're twice the sexual value they actually have.

You can't get laid when 8/10 only gets you a fat chick with an ""alternative"" lifestyle.

>hurr but I a woman and I not like that
Yes, there are women here and they're all aware of this suicidal sexuality so they're all a little more sensible. In the mean time, because you're literally like 5% of women and only 10% people here are women, imma find women from cultures with less feminism. This does not reflect you, it's just easier to spot brown skin than it is to have a careful conversation gauging your insanity.
>>
>>132717398
Are you a virgin? That's not how it works.
>>
>>132717633
>virgin detected
>>
>>132717795
no u
>>
>>132716947
>served a plate of literal shit at a restaurant
JUST EAT IT MAN IT'S BETTER THAN NOT EATING ANYTHING

????
>>
>>132717967
*PPFFFFLLRRRRTTTTLRRRTTTTTTT*
>>
File: 1478853449457.jpg (21KB, 360x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478853449457.jpg
21KB, 360x514px
>>132716947
Legit, post more fat black chicks
>>
>>132716947
THICCCCCCCCCC
>>
File: hj11.jpg (63KB, 537x804px) Image search: [Google]
hj11.jpg
63KB, 537x804px
>>132718127
my nigga
she ain't a nigga but have some thicc
>>
File: tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>
File: 1415138945940.jpg (131KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1415138945940.jpg
131KB, 480x640px
>>132718176
Good shit mate, would dump but don't want to get banned
>>
>>132717633
>lol you gotta jump through these fiery hoops before I'll start considering you
>oh but don't do too well because that's needy and shows you're desperate
>you didn't try hard enough? Oh, that's why it's ending right now
I know exactly how women work, correction, this is how white women work.

I get 8/10 Indians, Asians and Arabs smiling at me and saying hi all the time. That's how it should work, white women are so silly they literally think men work the same way they do and think men get "paranoid" or "creeped out" by completely innocuous people checking them out.

Bro, women are the problem here. Just shut up and admit it, they have absolutely no understanding how the male sexuality works and they haven't even tried, they just take it for granted they're going to be approached (this is how you implied it should work?).

This is everything wrong, absolutely nothing should be able to breed that easily. It's dysgenic.
>>
File: fat v thick (for retards).png (310KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
fat v thick (for retards).png
310KB, 602x602px
>>132716947
That's not T H I C C, you faggot. Kill yourself
>>
>>132718239
I posted the picture before my response.
Are they really? You want me to go through the effort of courting, dating and then fucking a girl that I'm not incredibly attracted to, all for the "benefit" of having children with a woman I didn't really like all for, again, the intangible (to me) "benefit" of having children.
No thanks, my sock doesn't bitch for money, and it also doesn't spawn little socks who make me get early for little league.
>>
>>132718280
>I get 8/10 men, men and more men smiling at me and saying hi all the time because I speak with a lithp and prance around like a nancy boy faggot, because I am one. Tee hee.
>>
>>132718414
This, right here, is the low test mindset. Shekels are hunks of metal. Women are the divine feminine.
>>
>>132718444
>haha I'm going to call non white women MEN because I'm completely lacking an argument to support the white feminist woman's sexual revolution that's now making it impossible to have COMMITTED relationships with them
Oh..

By "work" you meant casual sex? Haha, what a fucking degenerate, this is all you get from white women and to do it it's basically rape, you feed them drinks then escalate physically. Cool. Much love and romance, good basis for a nuclear family.

>>132718507
At the moment, the most based/alpha thing is to just find women that aren't retarded and know building a family is probably in your top three most important things you could ever do ever.

But, no, women's gotts to have fun.
>>
http://globalnews.ca/news/3581063/untreatable-superbug-gonorrhea-who/

> implying Catching unstoppable Gonorrhea is better than wanking into a sock
> ???

> Implying meaning less sex is better than waiting for true love
> ???

Kill yourself JEW.
>>
>>132718876
low test
>>
Following OP's advice is a great way to accidentally knock up some hippo and end up married to the monstrosity.
>>
>>132718968
Why would you marry them?

>socially conservative Asian

Riiiight.
>>
>>132719074
Ok well swap in "paying child support" or whatever instead, it amounts to the same thing your life fucking ruined

Seriously jerking off might feel pathetic but consider your dick is basically a nuclear bomb in your pants that wants to go off, every time you squeeze that liquid out you're decomissioning it for another few days
>>
>>132719194
Nope. Life goes on. Child support is dirt cheap in Canada.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.