[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Northern Ireland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 26

File: download.png (3KB, 288x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 288x172px
Why won't British just give back Northern Ireland, i've been trying to study on The Troubles, The IRA and i don't see why they just wont let Ireland rule over Northern Ireland???
>>
File: 1496685787809.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1496685787809.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Hi, Plastic Paddy.
>>
>>132716542
stolen
>>
>>132716542
nonono im only wondering why, im not for either side Im american as fuck, i just was studying and it seemed like Ireland had it first, if im missing anything i would love to be informed.
>>
>>132716542
It's funny coming from a pole, they never really ruled themselves except for the last twenty or so years and in between the world wars. They had Lithuanian kings for years. Either that or Germans or Russians. They've barely contributed to humanity. To top it off they unironically got their shit fucked by swedes.
>>
>>132716161
why won't the ENGLISH

use the right words and you begin to understand.
>>
>>132717177
is this genuinely true?
>>
>>132717280
anytime i looked up videos on ira or anti ira to learn more id always hear British, thanks for correcting me
>>
>>132717289
Yeah he's kind of spot on, there was a period actually no, still under German control. Scratch that.

>>132716161
Maybe because the people of Northern Ireland don't want to be handed over to the Republic?

Did you ever consider that? Maybe we respect their decision? If they wanted a referendum like Scotland did they would be given one...

But they have not requested this, there's your answer. Don't ask again.

Have a lovely day!
>>
>>132717280
>why won't the ENGLISH

>Ulster SCOTS
>English
You confuse Northern Ireland for Wales my darling, England controls Wales, not Ireland. Please learn science and geology.

Have a nice DIE.
>>
N.Ireland anon here. Most people here identify as British. Reunification would be an economic nightmare and that's why most folks would be opposed. Dublin can't afford us and London wants rid of us.
>>
>>132717389
the british say english, and the english say "english and british there is no difference".

British and Irish are both related to each other, the english are the anglish, who are saxons, who are invaders from thousands of years ago we still don't inbreed with even overseas.

We hate them, it's similar to the catholic protestant things, protestants say "I'm not catholic, I don't fuck babies and worship a living man" and catholics say "we're all christians".
>>
>>132717490
see here we go, we got a live one now.
>>
>>132717574
if you are british go back to britain, if you are english fuck off back to germany, because nobody wants you, not londonistan, not the british, only your own disgusting race.
>>
>>132717574
I mean, most of you in Northern Ireland voted for the far right British unification party, so not surprised to hear this.
>>
File: HoVDhT8_d.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HoVDhT8_d.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>132716161
We don't want it faggot.

TY based Britbongs for subsidizing this welfare leeching hellhole.
>>
I dont have firm or completely informed opinion, i only wanted to learn more, wasnt trying to offend
>>
>>132717437
Can agree with Britposter, let the people of Northern Ireland decide for themselves. Nobody wants to drag them kicking and screaming. The fact is at this point in time the majority would proably decide against it.
>>
>>132716161
>give back

What time period are you referring to when Ireland was united and sovereign?

If you don't know, that might answer your question
>>
>>132717775
Why?
>>
>>132717289
You better believe it
>>
i asked my human geography teacher and she said the same thing, northern ireland wants to stay but i wanted to get it from people living there directly
>>
File: 1461098232211.png (1MB, 950x761px) Image search: [Google]
1461098232211.png
1MB, 950x761px
>>132717933
>but i wanted to get it from people living there directly

Now you're thinking like an imperialist>>132717933
>>
>>132717831
i read a book on the history of ireland, it seemed that they had lived through out ireland, then vikings invaded, maybe i was wrong
>>
>>132717877
People confuse a catholic majority in Northern Ireland with meaning the same thing as a majority voting for a united Ireland. It is not a given that all catholics want a united Ireland.
>>
>>132717753
>wasnt trying to offend
>anarchist
lurk moar
>>
File: IMG_1229.png (200KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.png
200KB, 1200x1700px
>>132717933
Well, as a civilised people we let the majority of NI decide and the majority don't won't to be ruled by a IMF/EU troika like their southern Irish brethren are.

They could choice to have a independence referendum at anytime and join the cathcucks but they never have nor plan to because they know they're off in the UK.
>>
>>132718272
Choose
>>
File: question dosh.jpg (79KB, 306x445px) Image search: [Google]
question dosh.jpg
79KB, 306x445px
>Why not hand over your land and some of your people to bloodthirsty heretics?
>>
Republican Irish are like blacks, they have to be given things if they are to have anything at all. That's why the Troubles which began in the 1960s lined up with the 1960s "Civil Rights" movement in the United States, O.P.

But right now whites are in the process of re-asserting themselves, God willing. That means Republican Irish are to be side-lined once again for the good of mankind, again God willing.
>>
>>132718249
ive nly recently dwelled into the idea of anarchism, it seemed good a let every man choose his or her own destiny, but murder and rape shouldnt be going down left and right
>>
>>132718198
Because that means fewer gibs to go around see ---> >>132718418
>>
We don't want it because they are pretty much completely fucking nuts. And the really funny thing is that most of the republicans don't want it either. The northern irish economy is heavily subsidised by the uk. Can't risk losing all that!
>>
>>132718396
again im an outsider looking in, dont know about either side personally
>>
>>132718454
How are you going to prevent murder and rape then, anarchist. A public militia force put in place to stop this?
What about robberies and general attacks? Will the public militia protect you from those?
And theft?
>>
>>132718396
"Some of your people"
The prods in the North were despatched from the UK for being too difficult. Nothing changes.
>>
>>132718580
its not very well thought out at its base i will agree
>>
File: 1413211760201.jpg (150KB, 1600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1413211760201.jpg
150KB, 1600x648px
>>132716821
>>132717389
>>132717437

just wait til the border gets reinstated, then watch the news for daily bombings and ambushes

we're a generation past war, no official shots fired since 1999.

The IRA are back to full strength again.

>The fools, the fools! They've left us our Fenian dead.
>>
>>132718622
The fact is, people WANT authority. Without authority, we would've never had communities and without communities, we'd have never gotten past the stone age.
Even producing bronze requires people working together, and people working together requires leadership and authority goes with that leadership.
The very nature of a functioning family unit requires leadership from the parents upon the children, in order to keep them alive until they reach adults.
The very nature of a house is stationary and attracts others to also build houses for comfort; making a hamlet. A hamlet needs rules to be agreed upon in order to not be abandoned for violence and theft.
If a hamlet is successful, it can turn into a village, town or city.
But without rules, without authority, and without someone to express that authority based upon the rules, civilisation can never be.

Face it. Anarchy is the worst possible thing for humans, as it goes against everything that has made us what we are.
>>
File: 1499188058708.png (81KB, 483x658px) Image search: [Google]
1499188058708.png
81KB, 483x658px
>>132716161
This
They voted remain, they should remain in the EU by rejoining Eire desu
>>
>>132718990

Anarchy doesn't necessarily mean a lack of authority, just a lack of statehood- in a sense it could potentially have more authority than a state since that hamlet, town, or village could be 100% someone's personal property, giving them more direct control over it than all but the most absolute monarchs would have. But yeah, most people talking about anarchy mean it in a retarded sense.
>>
>>132718977
how are we to belive that IRA i back to any stregth, i though most everyone except younger members gave up, and wasnt most of your weapons seized in the 90's? im just a tiny bit skeptical
>>
>>132719198
naive man

we gave up the old rusty weapons and old C4, the rest was put in storage for insurance.

>its the young people who fight, thats why they're back to full power.(never reveal your power level)

media downplay them to discourage volunteers.

the IRA will never die, even after reunification, theyre basically the Irish equvilent of "Muh Guns Burgers"

one person being shot unfairly is enough to swell the numbers hugely.
>>
>>132719472
i see, well its about 4 am and i have shopping to do tommorow, thanks too all for informing me on this, OP out
>>
>>132719472
A hearty kek for you faggot.

There is no IRA. There are just criminal and drug dealing scum pretending to be the lads.

You're a summer larper and I hope no one takes your seriously.
>>
>>132719647

Are you one of the 198 from templemore?

You know fuck all about fuck all.

/thread
>>
>>132717574
At the moment you guys are vital for the conservatives to stay in power. Enjoy being the favorite GB child for the next few years.
Exploit the ever loving fuck out of it.
>>
>>132719761
Kek

The codeword is *lemsip*

Again stop your faggotry larper. Your at best a criminal, more likely just a complete waste of a human life and a drain on society. Back to playing Xbox there kiddo.
>>
>>132720080

Dude, fuck off.

If it wasnt for "the criminals" as you call them, we would have had it alot worse than we did, loyalists gangs backed by brit and freestate cops gunning republicans down in their homes.

you're a west brit. a jackeen, a black.

call me what you want, we eat work and pray together, we are a community wether you city rats like it or not.
>>
>>132717686
Northern Ireland is British you imbecile.
We are already home.
>>
>>132720522
Ah so you're a retard. That makes sense.

If you are IRA, from the people if Ireland we don't want you. We don't need you. You're not the heirs to the people who Wob our freedom any more than the faggot Templar's in modern freemasonry are the heirs to the original crusades.

I'm not going to apologise for living in a city that produces the majority of the GDP of this nation so faggots like you can collect welfare and REEEEE Brits out.

Where was your cause when we gave sovereignty over to the EU? Where's your cause when our country started getting over run by cartels?

You're a left wing faggot. Nothing more. Now go back to reading sinn fein leaflets and larping about the North you useless sack of shite.
>>
File: 12.jpg (71KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
71KB, 500x241px
>>132720650
>>132720650

very british, isnt it?
>>
>>132720522
Also i have the perfect copy pasta to describe you, just so anyone reading this thread sees you as the joke you really are.

>LAST MONEY
>FAITH AND BEGORRAH
>ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONE SPUD
>BEJAYSUS
>TIS A DESPERATE SHTATE OF AFFAIRS ALTOGETHER, SAYS I
>BUY SPUD FROM MUIRIS O'FLAHERTY'S SHOP, THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE FOR VEGETABLES, BALING TWINE AND STATUES OF THE INFANT JESUS OF PRAGUE
>GO HOME, LIE IN WAIT IN BLACKTHORN BUSH
>HERE COMES CLIVE EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE 12TH GENERATION DESCENDANT OF THE BARON THORNEYCROFT EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE SON OF A PIECE OF SHITE THAT HURLED MY FAMILY NAKED OUT OF THEIR COTTAGES AND HAD THEM HORSEWHIPPED FOR LATE PAYMENT OF RENT UNTIL ONE OF MY ANCESTOR'S TITS WENT PURPLE AND HAD TO BE CUT OFF
>OH YOU BARBARIC BRIT, I HAVE YOU NOW
>*RIGHT AS HE'S PASSING*
>I HURL THE SPUD AS FUCKING HARD AS I CAN
>"THIS SPUD WAS THROWN BY ERIN AND ALL HER DAUGHTERS. THESE RIVERS ARE TEARS FOR ALL THE BLESSED SONS OF IRISH SOIL"
>THE SPUD GLANCES OFF HIS SHOULDER AND HE LAUGHS.
>"PADDY. HOW ARE YOU? HAVING A BIT OF FUN I SEE. WELL I'LL BE ON MY WAY OLD CHAP"
>I PANIC AND PERFORM A CURTSEY. "YES INDEED SIR, FINE DAY FOR IT SIR"
>I GO HOME AND WEEP TEARS INTO MY BED OF STRAW, I AM HUNGRY, HUMILIATED AND AS I ROLL TO THE FLOOR I SEE A SOLITARY MOUSE PEEPING AT ME FROM WITHIN A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF MY THATCHED-COTTAGE WALL.
>I FEEBLY SAY 'BRITS OUT' TO HIM AND HE SCURRIES AWAY
>>
>>132716161
Would you "give back" something that is rightfully yours?
>>
File: orange parade.jpg (91KB, 964x563px) Image search: [Google]
orange parade.jpg
91KB, 964x563px
>>132716161
>>132716821
>>132717289
>>132717389
>>132717753
>>132717933
>>132718038
>>132718454
>>132718523
>>132718622
>>132719198
>>132719594

It is the Northern Irish who CHOOSE to be a part of the United Kingdom you dumb fuck
>>
I thought the majority of Northern Irish people want to stay British

If so, they stay British. It is not like the Catholics are being opressed anymore, i Think
>>
>>132720847
no one cares what "le sheeple of little belgium" want

its self defence, if you have a problem with that, go on ahead.
we dont protect you, we dont speak for you. we dont CARE for you.

I pay alot of tax fag

our cause for the eu? we argued against it, but yet again, the sheeple of ireland heard "NEW ROADS" and bent over.

im more right wing than left, we arent carrying anyone who doesnt work. If you dont work you can fuck off. SF is a VEHICLE, no more than that. its not like a holy organisation, its just "Us" as in our communities. if you want to watch foreign superhero movies in your spare time, thats ok with me.

If you wont help, dont hinder.
>>
>>132720985

a poor attempt
>>
>>132721325

>as long as they follow the status quo and dont step out of line
>>
>>132720939
Nice bit of green isn't it?
>>
>>132718603
...and then they went and settled a good chunk of the US. Where do think the "american spirit" (ie: being an asshole) comes from? When Obama complained about the ppl clinging to their guns and religion, he was talking about ulster scots progeny.
>>
>>132716161
They want euro gibs. The Brittan economy heading for a crash and companies in the uk are jumping ship to drunk island. What brits forget is e.u gibs kept factories along the coastline and around liverpool alive. Apple have built a new factory in ireland that will be the hub for all europe. They wont ever give it back unless they can spin it as a GREAT british victory. The brittish attitude is always smug.
>>
>>132721326
Hinder what you Reeeing on a mongolian animation hug box? Get a grip lad. You're beyond useless, you do nothing.

Sorry, you do something. You're supporting the Monk against the kinehams but that's already had a few of you locked up and killed so keep doing that.

I'm off to take a shit on Alan Ryan's grave, might piss on his little brother on the way out.

So yeah, keep being an inept moron with an inch deep understanding of what you keep larping you represent and stay triggered snowflake. Your day will come. Kek.
>>
>>132721563
I heard nowadays Sinn Fein is just your average SJW party, not just about unification anymore

Didn't they support Hitler during world war 2?
>>
>>132721563
tbf id say if you just handed back that much we'd call it quits, i acyually like hardcore unionists, faithful to fundamental Xtianity, xenophobic and right wing.

My friends a staunch Ra head, currently engaged to a girl from a staunch unionist family. The divide is just a media meme

theres people who want to have good lives and people who dont,. a 3 state solution "West/North/Leinster" confederation would be just beautiful
>>
>>132721690

clueless, you cannot see beyond the RTE memes can you? I was with a dub girl a while back, she couldnt fucking believe places like up here still existed, shes looking to buy some land because she loves the lifestyle.

we dont care about dublin, its the pale. usual city rats causing trouble, theyre nothing to do with us, but you just listen to Anne Doyle and focus on the economy.

I'll be out with my neighbours enjoying myself.
>>
>>132721709

they were bought

kicked out all the hardcore members that actually took up arms.

bussed in loads of airhead women looking for Muh Equality. They could be playing the game for power though, after 2002 there was a massive shift in strategy.
>>
File: 1474339220947.png (46KB, 166x198px) Image search: [Google]
1474339220947.png
46KB, 166x198px
>tfw loyalists STILL haven't figured out that the only way to save their country is to make loyalism popular and relateable to young people
>tfw they have continually allowed loyalism is to be a SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS MUH CULTURE circlejerk of autistic screeching
>tfw there are literally countless pages and sources of anti-british/anti-loyalist/pro-unification memes and shitposts
>tfw every single loyalist page without fail inevitably devolves into screeching about Sinn Féin or the IRA
>tfw NI will cease to exist in our lifetime and it'll have all been for nothing

feels bad
why do boggers even want it
>>
>>132722234
We don't care about you. The only difference is without us you'd still be wearing paddy caps and starving.
>>
>>132721891
>My friends a staunch Ra head, currently engaged to a girl from a staunch unionist family. The divide is just a media meme

I wouldn't mind one of those birds, they probably cook and clean and that.
>>
They don't all want to be "given back".
>>
>>132722827

ha, we'd be starving
>with farmland and the atlantic beside us

>we still wear flat caps, but you wouldnt realise that working men (not (you)) wore them for centuries because theyre practical.

dublins dying, you'll be the next luton.

so, canada or oz? dole im guessing, or a shite degree on my tax money.
>>
>>132722987
yea shes a fucking stand out lady
(how often can you describe anyone under 30 as a "lady")
>>
>>132716161
We will when you give back Scotland.
>>
>>132718977
>>132716821
Completely serious answer that I believe will satisfy your query.

The answer is simply this. Norhern Ireland is full of British people not Irish people. All the damned Irish care about is the land under their feet, they don't care about the British Ires at all. The very same day NI became part of the Republic, the many, many, many Irish terror groups would be in the streets of NI beheading people for being loyalists, protestants, and just about any other excuse you can think of to satisfy their bloodlust. .
>>
>>132723650
>beheading people
you'll be busy with your own invaders for that craic.
>>
>>132723893
Getting invaded by low IQ savages from the desert is nowhere close to as heartbreaking as being invaded by what are in effect your brothers.
>>
>>132716161
Because the majority of people here are happy to stay in the UK and the majority of people in South don't want to have to pay for NI it costs billions just to prop this place up. I'm from a nationalist background and poetically a united Ireland sounds great but in reality why pay for healthcare and education when we get it for free, not to mention the handouts the brits give us because we can't even support ourselves. If this were to change then sure I'd go all tiocfaidh ár lá but honestly I've seen enough of Ireland to know it's a shithole, nice to visit but awful to live in so I'm not that bothered
>>
File: Martin McGuinness.jpg (22KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Martin McGuinness.jpg
22KB, 660x371px
Belfastfag here

Honestly, Northern Ireland is the Schizophrenic child between the Republic and the UK. It contributes nothing to the UK other than costs and embarassment. This will soon be evident come the 11th-12th when our annual purge night comes.

All seriousness though, with the DUPers in bed with the Tories you're gonna see some mad as fuck proposals with this new shotgun marrige
>>
>>132725003
That's why I think it's sending NI to its doom. DUP in power doesn't actually do anything good for loyalism, it just slows down Sinn Féin a bit.
When people say "ha ha ha, silly republicans, we hold all the power now! Unionist majority forever!" when Sinn Féin; a party which just decades ago happily bombed and shot civilians holds 7 fucking abstention seats and is the party young people flock to for things like gay marriage and whatnot, they're retarded.

The trouble is that there can't even be a shakeup of loyalism to appease young people because the moment they do that the vote will split between moderate and hardline voters which will just help SF even more.
>>
Simply put they aren't Catholic and don't want to join the Irish who love Catholicism so much they will bomb you for it
>>
>>132725315
It won't hinder the shinners all that much imo

Honestly, it's a blessing in disguise. Before the election no one cared or knew anything about the unionists. Now that they have gotten their 15 minutes of fame and recognition the British people now be keeping a watchful eye on them and I have no doubt that they will fuck up many times before they mercy kill this partnership

The unionist vote has been split since the GFA when trimble agreed to it and made the UUP near obsolete.

You cant modernise loyalisim which in their eyes is a tradition. With the likes of Jamie Bryson and Frazer who are speaking "On behalf of the loyalist people" you're just gonna get more "IRA BAD, WE GOOD"

We're overdue another breakout in violence. Here's hoping it's a quickone
>>
>>132718977
Thats the day the cultural marxists send hundreds of thousands of muslims to ni and then you can get fucked paddy
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-104903.png (628KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-104903.png
628KB, 1440x2560px
>>132718272
(((Human Development Index)))
>>
>>132725865
Do you think Ireland will unite in our lifetime?

I really can't see NI existing for much longer but always feel a bit iffy saying that when I'm not from there.
>>
>>132726209
Yeah, unification is inevitable and once that happens the troubles will erupt again far worse than the last 40 years ever did
>>
why does ireland even exist?

we destroyed their "culture" they're basically british now
>but muh catholicism
so america should give the south west to mexico?
>>
>>132726310
>unification is inevitable

by the time it happens people will have robot servants and iphones will be internal.
>>
>>132726310
The Troubles? What? You really think so?

The UVF didn't accomplish anything during the Troubles other than civilian deaths and only managed that because they had our backing.

Without the backing of Britain the loyalist paramilitaries will immediately just be seen as gangs and any attempt to stir up trouble will be met appropriately.

This isn't 1970 when you can just get away with stuff like that if you're clever, without us over there to help them actually get anything done I doubt it'd get at all bad.
>>
File: Aug-1938,-Der-St rmer97.jpg (180KB, 468x722px) Image search: [Google]
Aug-1938,-Der-St rmer97.jpg
180KB, 468x722px
>>132726078
>>
>>132726498
>Robot Servants and Internal Iphones
You mean the stuff thats being worked today?

I'd say another 10 years maybe less with another 5 to stop the bleeding and impliment some form of government that works exclusively with the south whilst at the same time making sure that the unionist voice is heard. (No idea what they'll call themselves once the vote gets passed)

>>132726518
Yeah, it's been bubbling since the GFA has been signed and the British ceasing Operation Banner in 2007. It'll not be as long as it was before but it'll be bloody if not more so.

Loyalists where always considered gangs even during the Troubles. You've pointed out that the Loyalists killed more catholics than they did IRA members.
>>
>>132723205
Some girls from strongly protestant families ( I.e church going) can be /pol/ tier women. Good morals and values and the like. Same for Catholic girls too.
>>
>>132723893
Isn't Dublin overrun with dune coons and regular bugs?
>>
>>132727841
*nigs - fucking auto-correct
>>
>>132727371
The only people who deny crimes of paras are Northern Irish people.

I know that the Loyalists did very little in the Troubles other than kill pretty much non involved non-combatants, pretty much 100% of the meaningful damage to the IRA was done by us when we infiltrated them up the ass, NI loyalists-even the police (RUC yes?) seem to have been utterly useless and just used the conflict as an accuse to bully fenians.

That's why I don't think conflict will happen.

Absolute WORST case scenario is one or two retarded loyalist splinters start a "campaign" and other retarded nationalist splinters will react to it, then they'll collectively be fucked in the ass by the fact that without british backing the loyalists neither of them have any reason to exist.
>>
>>132716161
we don't want northern ireland back and thats the truth of it.
>>
>>132727841
dubins a lefty shit hole, all of ireland outside it kinda hates dublin, but half to go there for football reasons and shows/concerts
>>
>>132729644
>back
You never had it in the first place you LARPing nonce.
>>
File: ulster.png (322KB, 678x674px) Image search: [Google]
ulster.png
322KB, 678x674px
>>132729644
Lel fuck off paddy. You cant even ask you people what side you support because you get so offended. Fuck ROI.
>>
>>132730080

Can't agree on a democratic vote to restrict the days on flying the union fleg...
>But muh culture, im gonna wreck the fucking place

Can't march past ardoyne shops
>But muh culture, im gonna hold a protest for a few years with a caravan as our HQ. We're gonna waste millions of taxpayers money so we can walk...

Holy Cross Primary
>But muh culture, better throw pipe and petrol bombs at kids and throw baloons with piss in them

Loyalists are the Dindu's of the UK. Lord Carson would join the republicans if he saw how unionisim is now.
>>
File: 1497712698331.jpg (75KB, 329x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497712698331.jpg
75KB, 329x475px
>>132729956
you know us irish really enjoy the news coming out of the uk this past few years, you guys are practically a third world non white country now, and it's hilarious. It's also funny how you are trying maintain that superiority complex when daily rape and pedo rings and terrorist happenings are coming out of londonistan, heavily suppressed by msm. get out of here uk, you are cuck-fucked.
>>
File: 1498831680891.jpg (91KB, 1024x795px) Image search: [Google]
1498831680891.jpg
91KB, 1024x795px
>>132730552
> Lord Carson would join the republicans if he saw how unionisim is now.
Fuck off you absolute embarrassment. No true Loyalist would be dumb enough to support Republicanism as an ideology nor when the micks take it and pollute it up.

>Holy Cross Primary
no one defends this.
>>
File: Population of empire.jpg (19KB, 632x350px) Image search: [Google]
Population of empire.jpg
19KB, 632x350px
>>132730731
Without EU gibs, Ireland would be a third world country, you faggot.
>>
I used to be a nationalist but am a v. Small unionist. The ROI could not and will never be able to afford us. We get gibs from the UK so why leave? Also, the economy would be fucked if we detached from the UK

If we had a vote, id vote unionism for the jobs
>>
File: Belfast.jpg (62KB, 471x720px) Image search: [Google]
Belfast.jpg
62KB, 471x720px
>>132730842
>No true loyalist would be dumb enough
>Loyalist
>Dumb enough
Pick one

Loyalisim is the embarassment, go into any nationalist area and count the amount of flags, then do the same for the unionist areas. The results would shock you seeing as in Carrickfergus you had a Dixie Flag, a Swastika and an Israeli flag all flying on the same post.

You have Bryson and Frazer as your voices, gone are the days of Irvine, Trimble and even Paisley. The unionist gangs are too busy extorting and selling gear to be any credible threat even moreso with the amount of touts and rival feuds in your areas.

But sure, your only crime was loyalty...
>>
>>132724034
Where was the brotherhood when ye conspired to murder finucan for managing to keep innocent men out of jail, or better yet the Love Ulster parade? You get digs in wherever you can and when someone gets sick of it and blows up a carbomb in a playground its our fault, complete double standards
>>
>>132730914
stop oppressing me white devil, we wuz prosperous n sheeit
>>
>>132725315
The UUP could have remained relavent by softening further and soaking up alliance and some sdlp. I would guess
>>
>>132725608
Have you seen inside a RC church here recently?
>>
>>132730080
im not offended, fuck the north, both england and ireland would love to see that shithole sink into the atlantic and drown all it's inhabitants, pure bastardisation of both nations. Seriously, you guys keep it.
>>
>>132716161
Because Ireland doesn't want you, Republic normies are stuck with us
>>
File: bbbbbb hazelhoff.jpg (44KB, 545x840px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb hazelhoff.jpg
44KB, 545x840px
>>132716161
FUCK OFF SCUM
ULSTER=DUTCH=BRITISH
>>
Serious question here.

Will the EU try to stir up shit with Northern Ireland over Brexit?

That seems like a typical bullying mafia tactic from the bureaucrats. Attacking a nation's weakness for its own gain.

I expect every IRA thread from this point on to be EU shills.
>>
>>132731353
>Dixie Flag, a Swastika and an Israeli flag all flying on the same post.
Do you think this wouldn't be outright fucking weird and laughed at almost anywhere in the world? The fact you know about it, assuming you didn't see it for yourself (I never have in Newry), is because people thought it was fucking weird and took a picture of it.

>You have Bryson and Frazer as your voices, gone are the days of Irvine, Trimble and even Paisley. The unionist gangs are too busy extorting and selling gear to be any credible threat even moreso with the amount of touts and rival feuds in your areas.
Yeah okay. Besides the rival feuds (which are provoked), every bit of that is an embarrassment to the Loyalist cause. But isn't the cause its self.
>>
>>132718998
>Hurr they should just '''re'''join ROI, they wanted the stay in the EU, so...
They. Don't. Wan't. To.
Get that into your head eurocuck, Ireland has never been a united country either you dumbfuck
>>
>>132731638
I'm sure the pakis in England would love to see that. Hopefully the patriots don't think like that.
>>
>>132727939
You were just as correct the first time
>>
>>132716161
Because the Ulster proddies would chimp out basically
>>
>>132731796
No.

Sinn Féin (and fenians in general) wanted a special status for NI within the EU post-brexit because brexit is absolutely going to fuck NI in the ass.

Not in a "muh right wing is bad!!" or "we want more blacks!!" way, I mean economically there is absolutely nothing to be gained and a lot to be lost through Brexit for NI; a majority of them voted remain for this reason and most of the leave voters were the awful stereotypical "do it because the fenians don't want it" sort of people.

I believe there is a system being created whereby the 6 counties of NI can automatically rejoin the EU when NI joins the ROI, but it looks like special status is being denied.

This is a bad thing for NI as they rely heavily on the EU in just about every economical sector despite the fact that the EU has been cucking agriculture somewhat heavily, the most obvious answer to this being easier cross-border trade but of course now loyalists want a harder border to keep out fenians.

Please stop seeing Brexit as an incredible amazing victory instead of just an economic gamble with a cool significance. It's done more for IRA fags than SF have in the past 4 years.
>>
>>132732114
Proddies are being literally bred out, so not really an issue. About a generation later from the current retarded students (ie, when the people who are 16 now are 30ish) are the bulk of the voting blocks, there will be a shift to nationalism if DUP don't liberalise their views.
DUP liberalise their views=Unionist vote splits=more votes lost to SF/Alliance/SDLP, etc etc etc

Long story short, Loyalists fucked themselves out of a country by just throwing votes at DUP while simultaneously condemning them for year after year.
>>
>>132731796
Always was, IRA operated in small units with fake first names. Almost randomly picked from every corner to do certain missions, in 67 john stevenson RAF pilot set up controlled opposition because republicans were destroying economically valuable targets. The brits decided to sacrifice poor nigels on the streets of somewhere no one gave a damn about for cash. Its a dark chapter for everyone but the financiers
>>
>>132732176
>Not in a "muh right wing is bad!!" or "we want more blacks!!" way, I mean economically there is absolutely nothing to be gained and a lot to be lost through Brexit for NI; a majority of them voted remain for this reason and most of the leave voters were the awful stereotypical "do it because the fenians don't want it" sort of people.
This is true but many people voted to leave the EU with Britain in mind.
>>
File: ob_296970_img-9994[1].jpg (312KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ob_296970_img-9994[1].jpg
312KB, 1600x1067px
>>132716161
because there are men in ulster who will NEVER surrender
there are men in ulster who will DIE rather than pull down the flag
there are men in ulster who will stand TO THE LAST MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
>>
I fuckin hate the 12th lads. Where are the savages marching this year?
>>
>>132732686
>>132732686
Yes, but not in NI. In NI the leave vote was dominated by:

>Haha hard border fuck off fenians
>The DUP told us this would stop Sinn Féin

NI loyalists are not a smart people, they're probably the worst of our british subjects my guy.

The remain voters don't want to cancel brexit for england, they just don't want to be absolutely assfucked because of a decision made by England.
>>
>>132732864
theyre just obese, they'd rather die than put down the burger. Video related, your last men...the reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yUTvX260I
>>
>>132716161
That flag makes me feel sick delet this right now
MODS MODS HELP
SAGE SAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's not worth keeping at all, and is rightful Irish clay, but to give it back would be to deal with two centuries of Irish gloating about how "they won" when in reality it just wasn't worth the hastle, and who the fuck wants to do that.
>>
Does this mean the famine is over?

Can I come home now?
>>
>>132726480
Plenty of people still appreciate the history and culture of Ireland my man. The whole world celebrates an Irish holiday on Halloween and st Patrick's day :)
>>
File: inbred ulster prod scum.png (1MB, 964x720px) Image search: [Google]
inbred ulster prod scum.png
1MB, 964x720px
>>132732864
here are your men of ulster, northern ireland was a mistake, the prods are all obese and inbred
>>
>>132731388
I wasn't talking about us and Ireland, I was talking about Northern Ireland and the Republic.

South Irish don't give a fuck about the humans that live in Northern Ireland, they just care about the land under their feet.
>>
File: 1469382750807.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1469382750807.png
386KB, 667x670px
>Loyalists trying to chat shit

Daily reminder that us over in England think you're a joke and most of us wouldn't care/notice if the ROI nabbed you.

Literally a couple of days ago some chav from your faggy bonfires gave a hilariously grim interview to the news, only to be mocked when it was discovered he had stolen pallets for the bonfire, only for a "prominent loyalist" (aka some fag who got arrested during your retarded riots over a fucking FLAG several years ago) wrote a statement for him to post on his facebook pretending it was him.

Loyalists in NI will never not be a fucking humiliation, I'd swap you all for pajeets in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>132731388
durny nurny situation durny nurny
>>
>>132717577
>the english are the anglish, who are saxons
You have no clue about your own history do you? Read more before posting shit like this.
>>
>>132716161
Why not give the USA back to native Indians?
>>
File: 1494277034047.jpg (4MB, 3064x6096px) Image search: [Google]
1494277034047.jpg
4MB, 3064x6096px
This thread has hit that point of shitposting, so let's just post the epitome of NI's contribution to the world and call it a day.
>>
>>132716161
Because the British people that live there want to remain British.
>>
>>132734299
They also built the Titanic.
>>
>>132733898
It leads back to the whole marxist arguement. Anyone with eyes open is still working hard to keep cross border communities going. A ni gaeltacht will fix alot of broken hearts
>>
>>132716161

>I've been trying to study

Not too hard it would seem.

It's pretty simple

>Be long time ago
>English convert from Catholic to Protestant
>Irish don't
>English send over a fuck ton of Protestants to take over prominent positions and also sorta colonize by planting a bunch of protestants there
>Be 500 years later
>Now there are more protestants in Northern Ireland than Catholics
>They want to keep on living under England, doing whatever it is they do
>Catholics don't
>Arguments are had
>Things get violent
>Cops don't do shit because they're protestants (since, as I said, a lot of the prominent positions were filled half a millenia ago by protestants)
>Army comes in
>Army obviously sides with their own (protestants)
>Catholics get buttmad

You can't "give it back" because the majority of the population don't want to give it back.

It's like saying they should just give the U.S. back to England because of a handful of agitators in Florida.

Northern Ireland (and Yugoslavia) are the shining examples of why MASS IMPORTING HOSTILE RELIGIONS AND MULTI-CULTURALISM don't work and lead to fucking drama later down the track.
>>
File: NO.jpg (70KB, 357x748px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
70KB, 357x748px
Also;

>tfw used to bully the Irish kids at school
>Assumed I was English because I grew up in Bristol

>DNA results come back

>I'm even more Asterix and Obelix than fucking English

Goddamn it...I thought my mum was joking when she said we were "caravan people".
>>
>>132734584
It's much more complicated than people on both sides think.

The biggest component is the imperialist component. The humanitarian component is there, but giving a country away to another country, whether it was initially a part of it or not, sets a precedent of weakness and surender. We give back NI and suddenly every other country that so much as houses a British embessy starts demanding land from us eventually leading to England being completely dissolved.

Imperialism is more than just war, it is the only thing keeping most countries alive.
>>
>>132734587
Go get sunstroke and die bogan cunt
>>
>>132734587
>BRITISH DINDU NUFFIN

You're worse than some of the people I live with in fucking Yorkshire.

The Troubles was a dirty war where nobody came out clean.
They happened because Protestant Unionists got autistsic about there still being Irish Catholics in NI despite the fact NI only exists to appease a tiny chunk of the island; the borders drawn for NI were quite arbitrary to stop it being so small that it became an even bigger laughing stock.

Catholic Irish were politically and economically oppressed by several govt. policies than Paisley and Co. showed up to intensify it. Loyalists were bombing things and false-flagging as the IRA to get the UUP to lose power in favour of their preferred politicians, and the first attacks were all by loyalists.

The fenians didn't lift a finger in violence arguably until they started hucking stones at an orange hall at which point some old faggot was beat to death by the RUC-this is considered the first death of the Troubles.

The Troubles has no good guys. British, IRA, Loyalists all committed atrocities.
The only difference is British/IRA actually achieved some of their goals and did harm to one another while Loyalists just ran around shooting random catholics, having little to no impact on the conflict whatsoever.
>>
>>132734299
god i lost so fucking hard, holy shit
>>
>>132735103

Are you illiterate?

I literally said the Briitsh Did Du. You just reiterated what I said.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.