[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about a unified corporation tax system

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 43

and paying an EU military with it?

I fail to see how this is bad. Why are Brits against making Europe Great Again?
>>
Because economic cycles aren't in sync across all the EU members.

What's good for Germany might not be so good for Greece. It happens a lot with the interest rates.
>>
>>132715413

Says the german getting literally all the benefits by being the dominant controlling member of said super state

Look if you guys want Merkel to be the Fuhrer that's fine, just come out and say it so we can kick your asses again.
>>
Why exactly does the EU need an army?? Nato exists already.Why another layer of tax payer funded bullshit??

Let me guess so the EU legislative brunch can strong arm any nations within the EU into conformity, mhhh
>>
>>132715585
>What's good for Germany might not be so good for Greece.

Doesn't change the fact that a unified EU corporation tax at say 15% would make sense. currently you got all kinds of percentages, which means corporations end up having their headquarters in Malta or Cyprus, while their operations are located in Poland, France or Sweden... just to avoid paying corporation income tax there.

Not sure how this makes much sense. The EU already successfully combated the attempts to move profits untaxed outside of the EU, but inside the EU there are still all these tax havens for corporations. Why not just make it uniform?

P.S. Greece has a pretty high corporation income tax.
>>
>>132715413
Which nation will have most control of this army? What language will all the soldiers speak? Will all the countries honestly share military secrets to each other?
>>
more like the EU is making europe brown and subservient so the aristocracy can abandon all pretense of giving a shit about anything except lining their own pockets and cheap labour
>>
>>132715898
That's precisely the point of it.

You think Poland would be giving the EU the middle finger on refugees if Poland's territory were literally occupied at every level by an EU military force?

Polish politicians would be in jail for even thinking such blaspheme.
>>
>>132715898
>Why exactly does the EU need an army?? Nato exists already.
NATO doesn't fund any armies. NATO is literally just a building with a few conference rooms. In those buildings, countries meet up and then discuss shit. NATO does NOT help with building up armies, does not help with procurement, does not help with standards setting for battalions, does not even coordinate military missions. NATO literally is just a meeting place for militaries and politicians.

Not to mention there are several EU states which are not in NATO.
>>
>>132715918
>Which nation will have most control of this army?
Germany, France and Italy as the largest countries in the EU will contribute the most.

>What language will all the soldiers speak?
Each country will retain its own military. The things that changes is that each military unit will be required to meet certain standards. Also, certain duplication would be eliminated - if Europe lacks e.g. airforce capabilities, then countries will be urged to build them up while reducing surplus tank military units.

> Will all the countries honestly share military secrets to each other?
What secrets? We already share military intelligence in Europe.
>>
File: 1493626112348.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493626112348.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>132716117
So what you are saying is that each nation should take care and fund of it's own defense, Mmhhh you've given me much to think about germ-cuck.
>>
>>132716117
Why have an army when nukes exist?
>>
>>132715413
What do you need an army for Anon? Someone you plan on fighting soon?
>>
Why is it always Germans posting this kikery?
>>
>>132715898
to solve problems that are a threat to the entire EU zone that singular states can't solve
>>
>>132716504
Such as?
>>
File: Smug.png (196KB, 437x446px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
196KB, 437x446px
>>132716420
>>plan on fighting soon??
Yeah why the sudden military build up, shouldn't all diplomatic options be absolutely exhausted before violence is even considered??
>>
>>132715413
ha hah fake news.
>>
>>132716504
>to solve problems that mama Merkel and monsieur Macaroni deem problematic regardless of other members' wishes
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>132715413
>EU military
That part right there.
>>
>>132715907
>Doesn't change the fact that a unified EU corporation tax at say 15% would make sense.

Yes it does. A country being able to control it's own financial system allows them to react to fluctuations and changes in the global economy, as well as regionally and the local economies place within that. Being tethered to what the "EU" (read: Germany / France) want means they can't react quickly to changes.
>>
>>132716354
>Why have an army when nukes exist?
We are building up our EU nuclear warhead depots and ICBM capabilities too. Germany just finished an official legal research paper on it, which will allow the EU to take over the French warheads and Germany to fund ICBMs and build up the warhead numbers.

As to why you need a conventional army? Look at all the conflicts and power projections since 1945. None were resolved with nukes.
>>
>>132716117
>NATO does NOT help with building up armies
Holy fuck you are retarded! Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>132716504
Please do tell us what the "Threat" is. Is it hostile economic migrates?? or perhaps criminally incompetent politicians
>>
>>132716644
I don't know why but the sudden call for an army, the large pushes for women to join the workforce in western countries and many other factors don't bode well.
>>
>>132716631
>hey Brussels, we're thinking of closing the borders to refugees
>hey Brussels, we're thinking of buying some more oil and gas from Russia just in case.
>hey Brussels, we're thinking of leaving.
>>
>>132716293
As a career soldier with experience on the functions and maintenance of a SINGLE nation's military, I can humbly but professionally declare that an "EU-army" whatever the fuck THAT'S supposed to be, will be a logistical, cultural, and national security nightmare at nearly every conceivable level.

That's assuming it's staffed with disciplined career soldiers currently enlisted in the member nations military organizations.

>who pays them?
>jurisdictions?
>settlement of rules of engagement?
>centralized rank structure?
>cross-national authority disputes between personnel of similar rank?
>application of uniformed law?

If your governments demand "diversity" in this clusterfuck, it only gets exponentially worse.
>increased language barrier hurdles
>deep cultural divides on what a military does, and can or cannot do
>lowered minimum standards of fitness, intellect, and ethics
>how to incorporate the dindus and hadjis
>what happens when they decide they don't like it

Look, I can kinda get what they WANT to do, but actually DOING it is going to be a fucking headache at best, at worst it may be the final straw that destroys Europe.
>>
>>132715898
They want to remove national armies. Everything national has to go. Flags, hymns, currencies, armies. Our norwegian currency just removed old currency with historical people and changed it with a fish, ship and a building
>>
>>132716631
the current "refugee" crisis for example
an EU army could replace Frontex, which is the entity managing the borders, and be more efficient at it
it could also allow for more pro-active actions like helping Libya stabilize and stop the migrant fluxes that use it as a hub to move to Europe
>>
>>132715413
Why would you need an EU military when there won't be an EU soon? Or do you think your idiotic and inherently unsustainable political and economic union is going to last forever?

When the Euro collapses, everything will collapse with it.
>>
>>132715413
It makes EU authoritarian dictatorship and can force member states do do eurocrats bidding with "brotherly intervention". Basically turns EU into USSR.
>>
>>132716338
>So what you are saying is that each nation should take care and fund of it's own defense
No, what I am saying is that a federal Europe with a central government in Brussels needs a united, streamlined military. It does not make sense that Poland flies MiGs and Greece flies F-16s etc. Or that Finland uses certain American infantry equipment and Italy certain Russian equipment.

Just like America, ALL crucial equipment used in Europe needs to be European made and European sourced.

Then there is power projection. The European navy lacks nuclear powered aircraft carriers (we got 1 French nuclear powered one), while China is building up a fleet of 6 aircraft carriers with the next gen aircraft carriers being nuclear powered. Also, the number of battleships, u-boats etc. is too low.

Generally speaking, we got too many cooks and too little streamlining. We got dozens of standard assault rifles in use in EU armies, while America has only one standard assault rifle for most of its soldiers. We got dozens of light battle tanks, while America got like 2 or 3 different variations. We got a multitude of fighter planes from various areas and sources. We got nearly 0 ICBMs, while Russia, China and America got a shitton.

We are finally getting a European GPS system, but that isn't even fully operational yet.

And lastly, when we go to war, it is obvious we cannot mount a full scale invasion with 400,000 soldiers. We got the soldiers, but they are not coordinated on a European level and most are not battle ready ... with obvious deficiencies in deployment logistics, training, equipment etc.
>>
>>132715413
>military is exclusively funded by corporation tax
>military is loyal to the corporations that pay them and not the citizens or politicians of the EU
yeah what could possibly go wrong
>>
Because this military will only be deployed to crush Euroscepticism and those that protest against migrants.

You know this, we all do. Why is it Germans are the only pro EU people on this board? You've turned into the leaf since Brexit. What gives? If you don't care, if you want us to go, if you're happy with it, then that's great. At the moment you look like a very angry, crazy ex that keeps calling/texting saying "I HATE YOU, COME BACK TO ME BABY I'M SORRY, I KILL YOU!"

Can you like sort your shit out please? Thanks.
>>
>>132715413

Because the EU is a scheme set up by Germany to force 26 other countries to comply with Germanies will. It's set up so all it's rules and regulations funnel money from other countries into Germany.

This is pretty disturbing news. Germany is now saying they're just taking money directly. No more engineering the EU to benefit Germany, just straight up robbery in the name of "taxation".
They're even setting up a fucking armed force which we all know will have exactly one use. To enforce the EUs will on member countries.
>>
>>132716811
>Holy fuck you are retarded! Are you fucking 12?
NATO does NOT help with building up armies. Provide some argument against it. NATO has no authority, it just issues "joint statements" which include "guidelines" which are completely unenforceable.

Do you think the US president sits together with the 50 state governors of the US and then releases a "joint statement" with "guidelines" on building up the 50 state armies?

Jesus, Americans are beyond retarded.
>>
File: 10Dyw.jpg (29KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
10Dyw.jpg
29KB, 500x372px
>>132715898
The European Union has a flag, an anthem, a treasury, parliament and much more. Having it's own Military serves to further it's claims to becoming a Nation State. That's what it all builds up to.

Honestly however they're rushing everything and it's causing unrest. If I was a proper Europhile in politics in Brussels it'd be a slow burning process to sneak it into peoples lives. But recently they've been going all out and it's just pissing people off. Bad strategy overall to me.

Honestly if Europe allows this to happen then let them have it. To quote the Luxembourg motto "We want to remain what we are"., why should we have the headache of all these languages and cultures smashed together and be told to expect them to think of each other as a fellow European? Granted my views are based off of a good couple of European friends (dotted about from France, Germany to Lithuania) they do not see the other countries as a fellow "european".

A question I'd ask right now is what happens to Monarchs in this new Europe? The Benelux nations, Spain etc still have monarchies and unless they're much unloved I don't see them just suddenly going to disappear with nobody getting pissed off about it. Unless they suddenly have a Monarch as a head of state instead of some politician they've never heard about I doubt people will warm to some random political drop-out from Luxembourg as their new glorious leader.
>>
The EU will never have an army. Ever. It simply cannot afford one AND pay for all the social services it provides.
>>
>>132715585
>Because economic cycles aren't in sync across all the EU members.

For corporations they are. Thanks to free movement of capital they always divert their profits to tax havens like Luxembourg and from there to outside EU. With EU taking control of corporate taxation that loop hole is getting shut forever.
>>
>>132716798
This. It's like a corporation attempting to set a level price in every single one of its locations regardless of local economies.
>>
>>132717063
>As a career soldier with experience on the functions and maintenance of a SINGLE nation's military, I can humbly but professionally declare that an "EU-army" whatever the fuck THAT'S supposed to be, will be a logistical, cultural, and national security nightmare at nearly every conceivable level.

You don't know anything about Europe, do you?

You have no idea about what level of cooperation there already is and what there isn't.

As to your questions, if you are interested - google the answers. 90% of them are already addressed as of current year.
>>
>>132717319
They pay you chuckle fucks to maintain your armies and participate in joint exercises.
>>
File: right_again.png (197KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
right_again.png
197KB, 1235x486px
Attempting to merge dozens of nations that have developed over centuries into a single political bloc
>>
>>132715413
>What's so wrong about an army that our countries don't actually own?
>What's so wrong about an army that will police all of us?
>W-wait, who is telling these armies what to do?
>Why are they here? What's going on?
>Where's OUR military? What's happeni-
Ha.
>>
>>132715413
STOP SPREADING LIES YOU DUMB AMERICAN. EU ARMY IS NATO AND NATO IS GODDAMN USA.
>>
They need army to fight future polish and romanian army.
EU vs Intermarium war when?
>>
>>132717103
>pro-active actions like helping Libya stabilize and stop the migrant fluxes that use it as a hub to move to Europe

Wasn't it German and french lead airstrikes that destabilized Libya to begin with?? mhh i could have sworn that merkel and sarkozy took delight in having killed the only man holding back the tide of religious extremists and economic parasites.

No i think that the EU should have no function outside of it's own borders, I when i say it's own borders i mean a small building next to a septic treatment plant
>>
>>132717341
It can afford it, it just won't have any real projection power and it will be a meme army to crush dissent inside the EU and maybe do a few token missions overseas that will end in failure because Germans will go in armed with broomsticks instead of guns.
>>
>>132717341
>The EU will never have an army.
We already have an EU army with an EU military headquarter - it is just that the extent of the streamlining is still pretty bad. Come back when you know something.
>>
>>132715413

The problem is people are appointed for life to government positions and are held to no accountability.
>>
>>132717544
it would be an easy war if you look at how many cucks there are in western countries
>>
>>132717545
>Wasn't it German and french lead airstrikes that destabilized Libya to begin with??
We're partly to blame, but we proposed sending a joint task force to the Libyan ports to arrest smugglers and destroy the boats.

The EU refused and instead have paid a bunch of NGO's to hoover up migrants off the coast.
>>
>>132716117

I'm literally on a nato mission to help build another countries army
>>
>>132717602
Every general in 50 years was an American, every weapons bought was from USA. What EU military? ARE YOU A RETARD? SURE YOU ARE, ALL CHRISTIANS ARE RETARDS.
>>
Soon the situation will be normalized comrades, all is well.
>>
>>132717460
>They pay you chuckle fucks to maintain your armies and participate in joint exercises.
What? NATO doesn't pay a dime to anyone. NATO is a freaking building. Look it up. We are talking about a few million - mostly to pay NATO staffers and buildings. There isn't a single tank or military aircraft owned or funded by NATO.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.549173870_fiud.jpg (267KB, 1500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.549173870_fiud.jpg
267KB, 1500x1004px
>>132717196
>>central government in Brussels needs a united, streamlined military

narr, I tell you what we will issue the EU with wooden sound makers. How does that sound personally i feel even that might be to much.
>>
>>132717319

Actually, one of NATOs guidelines is member countries spend 2% of their GDP on building up their own defences. Which most countries, including Germany consistently fail to meet.

Literally the founding principle of NATO is all member countries have a strong military so they can come to the assistance of any other country in NATO if it's ever needed. But this is ignored by most countries because the US is part of NATO and they feel like they don't need to build up their own military because America has their back (until Trump told them to stop fucking leeching anyway).

The whole reason for this EU army is because with Trump as president the EU knows they cannot just leech off of America anymore (or the UK).
>>
File: lol1111.png (212KB, 384x404px) Image search: [Google]
lol1111.png
212KB, 384x404px
>>132715413
who's in charge of this army? Germany? What language will they speak? How many units, size, composition, infrastructure... NATO countries don't hit their 2% of GDP funding as it is, and now the EU wants an army?
>>
>>132717743
>I'm literally on a nato mission to help build another countries army
It has a NATO sticker, but it does not have NATO generals, NATO armies, NATO tanks, NATO airplanes etc.

Again, NATO is just a building with conference rooms. It may issue stickers, but that is that. All the command structures are still in the hands of the countries that contribute. There are no NATO soldiers, NATO tanks, NATO jets controlled by NATO.
>>
>>132715413

>Make Eu army
>Standartization of equipment ( America has a few douzens systems Europeans have more than 200 )
>Cheaper
>More effective
>Because of working together they will be better in every regard
>>
>>132717235
Because Germans know the EU is their ticket to finally controlling and ruining Europe for good.
>>
>>132717410
I'm just saying, it's going to be a clusterfuck, much moreso now that instead of trying to grow it organically, they're trying to force one together.

A military is a culture as much as anything, it isn't just a bunch of people with guns. Treating it as something you can 'build' like a housing complex or something is a mistake. It won't work nearly as smoothly as you like to think it will.

Looking at your disparate nations militaries, even the subject of regular equipment maintenance, examined in a vacuum, fills me with doubts. Standardizing your equipment would beggar any ten nations, and not doing so makes it a logistical nightmare.

But fuck me, what do I know?
Keep at it, Germany.
I'll be keeping notes on your progress for posterity.
>>
>>132717402
Free movement of capital, products and people. People only seem to remember the latter two but forget that corporations have gotten away with their taxes for decades now by diverting them to Schengen area tax havens like Luxembourg and London City where they've been diverted to offshore tax evasion economies like the Caiman Islands or Bahamas.
>>
>>132717806
>Actually, one of NATOs guidelines is member countries spend 2% of their GDP on building up their own defences. Which most countries, including Germany consistently fail to meet.

That guideline was passed in 2014, retard. And applies from 2024 onwards.

Look up the Wales summit statement.
>>
File: 1494254215524.jpg (13KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494254215524.jpg
13KB, 380x405px
>>132717820
You know it's bad enough getting European nations to share intelligence on terrorists.

Allah help them with military intelligence sharing, dissent, non cooperation and the things you've just mentioned..
>>
>>132715413
The history of Europe is resistance to tyrants who wanted to unify Europe.
>>
>>132715413
>What's so bad about giving up our freedom and our money
>and paying an USSR military with it?
>I fail to see how this is bad. Why are Brits against making Europe Soviet Union Again?
kys fag
>>
Germany is surrounded by friendly nations, they don't need army. Only countries on the borders of EU need military, the stronger the better. Also last time countries like Poland had german tanks on their soil it was disaster.
>>
File: JointExcercise.jpg (114KB, 1200x1016px) Image search: [Google]
JointExcercise.jpg
114KB, 1200x1016px
>>132717460
>joint exercises

I never exercise without one
>>
>>132717767
>There isn't a single tank or military aircraft owned or funded by NATO
No shit. It's like you read what I said, but didn't understand it. Except for the funded part.
>>
>>132715413
They don't want to deal with EU fags that want to basically control their country. Sovereignty is what Brits want.
>>
File: 1489883941205.jpg (151KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
1489883941205.jpg
151KB, 1000x921px
>>132717860
>NATO is just a building with conference rooms.
NATO is actually a military alliance, not a building with conference rooms. look it up.
>>
>>132717203
>all armies are just a front for corporations

Looks like Kojima was right once again.
>>
>>132717923
>on building up their own defences
No, you are spending money to build American military outposts in EU, where Americans decide 100% when to use those missiles on Polish borders and they also decide 100% of times what the codes are and where to send your ass in next war, like for example Afghanistan. There is nothing own here, we own nothing.
>>
>>132717863
>Lose all your time trying to get your point across in a foreign language
>End up doing nothing anyway since nobody can agree on anything
>Nobody is motivated because nobody cares about the EU
It sure will be more efficient.
>>
>>132717993
Unification never ends well, especially when it's Germany up to their old tricks again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&
>>
Where are they going to get the soliders for this army? Sand-niggers? Feminists? Euro cucks?
>>
>>132718145
>Unification

Funny how that's what Hitler wanted to do in the first place. Now all of a sudden it's okay.
>>
>>132717602
I'm back. The EU have an army yet? no.
>>
File: 69d.png (4MB, 1409x949px) Image search: [Google]
69d.png
4MB, 1409x949px
>>132717356
This,god bless

EU army is a good thing also. We need to have a say in the middle east or america will fuck up again while we pay the bills. Stronger navy is required to defend EU and its member nations interests in Asia.

God knows Dutch cant defend his overseas territories against rising Asia. She will end up like Brits if they dont get weight behind their punches

Plus Russia can fuck off.
Its worth noting that EU already has multiple taskforces. Concept aint impossible in any way, burgers can fuck off too to their little island.
>>
>>132718258
That's another concern of mine.
>conscription

Could you imagine?
Just a RUMOR of it would see Brussels burned to ashes.
>>
File: 1499230818692.jpg (34KB, 489x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499230818692.jpg
34KB, 489x476px
>>132715774
>>132715774
>>132715774
>>
>>132718066
>NATO is actually a military alliance, not a building with conference rooms. look it up.

No, it is a building with conference rooms. It may be styled as a military alliance, but on the surface of Earth - it is just that. Some bureaucracy with no power whatsoever. It is comparable to the UN. the UN does shit, it just allows people to grandstand in public.

The argument of "We got NATO, why would we need a capable, streamlined European military" is as retarded as "We got the UN, why would America need a military".
>>
>>132715898
The EU was always supposed to be a superpower to rival the US, that's why Trump hates it so much.
>>
>>132718486
EU MILITARY = JOINED NATO EXPENSES BETWEEN COUNTRIES AKA CLOSER STEP TO UNITED STATES OF EUROPE
HOW DUMB ARE YOU? THEY WANT TO CREATE STATES OUT OF EUROPE, THAT'S ALL EU ARMY IS. THERE'S NOTHING EUROPEAN IN EU, ALL IS AMERICAN OWNED.
>>
>>132718553
>The EU was always supposed to be a superpower to rival the US, that's why Trump hates it so much.

Very rarely, but sometimes, a British flag poster posts the truth.

This is exactly correct. Americans hate the EU because the EU is a potential rival. So America wants to keep the EU weak and in disarray, otherwise it has to deal with China and Europe.
>>
File: EU Army.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
EU Army.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>132718624
We always post the truth, and if any American hates the EU it's because they've seen what we've seen.

Don't go mistaking anything you cuck.
>>
>>132718553
Agreed, but it'll still be fun and interesting to watch.

>do everything the EU itself tried to do over nearly a century in less than a decade
>only this time everyone has guns and a history of national pride
It's like watching a live grenade laying on the ground without a pin, breathlessly waiting for it to explode.

This really is the best timeline.
Brits, just so you know, I'm with you if they try any shit.
>>
>>132715413
>>132715907

Germany isn't going to unify the tax system.
>>
>>132718486
>No, it is a building with conference rooms. It may be styled as a military alliance, but on the surface of Earth - it is just that.
are you being autistic about this on purpose? just to be clear, you're making the claim that if a NATO member state was attacked, the other members of NATO would not hold up their end up the bargain and defend that member state? this isn't necessarily outside of the overton window, but it's certainly asinine and would make NATO amount to the west's greatest bluff of all time.

and just to be clear - i think there probably is room and reason for a military presence in europe, but i don't think a "streamlined european military" paid for by a corporate tax is anything close to the right answer. this is not what the people want, but rather what your politicians are presenting as the only way forward in an effort to concentrate more power for themselves.
>>
>>132715413
The history of Europe is resistance to tyrants who wanted to unify Europe.
>>
>>132718727
Americans don't hate EU/NATO, Americans are the EU/NATO, they only pretend they aren't the ones sending us migrants from their wars, written by their refugee laws. Get real, USA isn't your friend.
>>
>>132718883
But I wanna b ur frend. :(
>>
>>132715413
So when are you giving us those Leopard-3s?
>>
>>132718883
not anymore, they fucked up
>>
>>132718883
Since when did the USA have wars in Niger, Angola, Ethiopia, Somalia etc?

You're not getting "Syrians". They are all niggers so don't try to blame the USA for this one, maybe under Obama your claims would have some weight but no longer.

And we have no friends, we're content with that because at the end of the day it's all for one and one for none. You just can't rely on anyone else for anything.
>>
>>132718953
It's a classic good and bad cop bullshit with republicans and democrats, all working for same billionaires. It's the same good and bad cop bullshit with Juncker and Trump. All Juncker ever done was for benefit of American billionaires, all Juncker ever done was to create United States of Europe, all Juncker never done is to benefit any native citizen of EU. Merkel is the same, all she does is deny Trump, but really nothing she ever done that didn't benefit American billionaires. It's American crisis that influences us, it's American products and it's American pesticides they import here, it's American-made refugees, it's American laws. USA is the real enemy of white people and Europe.
>>
>>132715413
I don't see it either, we already have the obligation to come to each others rescue, and besides that a massive interest in defending the entire eurozone (one of us being invaded would ruin the entire economy of the rest).

One thing I would like to see is more direct democracy. Let my province elect a representative who goes to Brussels on my behalf. At least that way we can secure a more perfect monetary union.
>>
>>132719158
Because you very naughty and silly goy, you will be the one invaded by this EU army should you ever DARE put uncle Geert anywhere near your parliament!
>>
>>132715413
Look here Kraut. If you think we are gonna allow you to third reich again in a different form, your ass is do for alot of American payloads of freedom.
>>
>>132719129
They aren't even from Syria and it's USA who created international waters, it's USA who sponsors boats on international waters, it's international organization for migration who manages that, always American CEO. UN was created by USA, under which IOM falls. All Americans are doing is import cheap labor like they do in USA. All their bullshit of EU army vs. NATO(USA) is bullshit since EU army is NATO and even if it wasn't we would still buy weapons from USA.
>>
>>132715413
>Implying Europe can be made great
The EU is Germany personal toy and nobody support the EU except for their german owners.
>>
>>132719129
The last 30 years
>>
>>132717196
>Just like America, ALL crucial equipment used in Europe needs to be European made and European sourced.
You mean EU states must buy German-made equipment?
>>
>>132718486
>Some bureaucracy with no power whatsoever.
If this is true why does Putin constantly complain about Nato. You know we used NATO is actually invade Iraq. That's alot more than some bureaucracy.
>>
>>132715898
>Let me guess so the EU legislative brunch can strong arm any nations within the EU into conformity, mhhh

I will remind you that your own president literally supports the EU rearming and one of his main campaign goals was to "force the EU to rearm so we don't have to defend them". It's quite funny to see Americans support Trump and to be fully anti-NATO on one side, but as soon as they learn that destroying NATO equals to us having to militarize and have a similar army to yours, they sperg out and start pulling arguments to how the EU should never militarize because "t-they will use it to control its citizens!!!!"

As some people have already said above, the reason for that is because you guys see us as your rival and know that if we got our shit together we'd be equal to you (or maybe even better) so you proceed to come here and to try to convince Europeans that the EU is evil and against them, and that they should work towards dismantling it. That's why all Americans supported Brexit, Frexit, and now support Polexit and whatnot
>>
>>132715413
Making more shit political decisions that will end up with a ton of your people dying AGAIN, it's almost like you can't fucking learn
>>
muh EU
>>
>>132719316
And who is currently raping the waters off the African coast?

Oh yes, the EU is. Who started the Euromaidan? All American conspiracies? The EU has shown itself to be rather independent of American interference and rather quite sinister in the way it conducts itself overseas.

Not everything is the USA's fault, they and the UK and some other places have blood on our hands but so does the EU on it's own, independent of any outside influence. It exerts its own influence because it can, it has a central bank, it has basically destroyed Greece and it's using an old Anglo technique of debt enslavement among other Eurozone nations to depress their economies and keep Germany on top of the pyramid.

I know you Czechemslovakians have a soft spot for Germany which is why you rush to their defense constantly. Cute really.

>>132719444
Nah. Mali, C.A.R, Mozambique, South Africa etc. And how is any of this relevant to what Merkel did last year? Of her own accord. Yeah, nah.
>>
>>132717410
I'll shoot in the back every german soldier I can.
>>
>>132719494

Ding ding ding.

And supporting France's failing economy so that they can pay more Ahmeds after raping their sisters.

When will people start realizing they're being used by the Kraut?
>>
>>132719532
>You know we used NATO is actually invade Iraq.
And UN acted in Africa.
Doesn't change they are both useless and ineffective.
>>
>>132717410
And here we have Mr German, who knows all and is 100% correct in everything and can do no wrong and anyone that questions Mr German is WRONG WRONG WRONG that needs crushing and silencing and conquering.

Yeah we get it Germany, you've been doing this shit for nearly 200 years, give it a fucking rest will you. It's tiresome.
>>
>>132716806
>Germany just finished an official legal research paper on it, which will allow the EU to take over the French warheads
You will STEAL our nuke to arm the muslims against US?
Fuck you german, fuck your whore mother, fuck your whore sisters.
I'll gut you all.
>>
>>132719709
>no war in europe since ww2
wouldn't say it's useless
>>
>>132719645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
>>
>>132715898
>Nato exists alread
Being in Nato is being USA's bitch, which is Israel's bitch. The sooner it dies the better.
>>
>>132719574
>supporting NATO member states meeting their financial commitment goals to re-arm and supporting an EU army that is loyal to the corporations who pay them is the same thing
it's really interesting how the pro-EU people reframe this argument.
>>
FUCK
THE
EU.
>>
>>132719574
We focus too much on what they say and too little on how much Trump deported people and where the money goes. Money doesn't goes into native people's pockets, that's for sure, not in production of weapons, not in anywhere else. Money always goes into dollar. USA simply wants to create United States of Europe, all they want is to expand American market. We aren't expanding into USA. We have to listen to their musicians and films, but they never had any European on their American music channels, all they do is create meting pot, all their do is created Anglo land with English-speaking niggers.
>>
>>132718624
You're doing a great job with that yourselves you don't need our help
>>
>>132719683
I'm kinda wondering where the heads at Brussels think they're going to get volunteers for this military of theirs.

I don't imagine a lot of people are making a line around the corner at the local recruitment offices, pulling people straight from any member nation's national military would be a political fiasco, and conscription would most likely incite a continent-wide riot.

So where are they gonna get the warm bodies to fill their uniforms?
>migrants
>BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
>>
>>132719901
outside of /pol/ most people support the eu
>>
>>132719832
Typical person who has no idea what NATO is. NATO is not an organization where you deposit money and get a military division in return. NATO is an alliance of countries, and "paying up our commitment" means to increase *our* military spending for *our* own military. I bet you thought that it meant to pay you money.
>>
>>132719645
EU is USA, maybe go back into time and see when it was created, it was created by pro-American anti-Communists, NATO was also created at that time. Their mission is to buy European land and sell their shit here, including weapons. WHAT DO I HAVE WITH FUCKING MIDDLE EAST ANYWAY? AMERICAN FISH FOR OIL AND RARE METALS THERE.
>>
>>132719805
>>no war in europe since ww2
We had the Yugo War.
And there was no war because Britain, France, Germany and Italy had no interest in trying to destroy themselves again.

Everybody knows the only potentially useful thing NATO has is the nuclear umbrella. But people like Kissinger and other colleagues have already said they won't use it to protect Europe and risk putting in danger their homeland, so that is useless too.
>>
>>132719901
a modern day carthage, army stocked with disloyal mercenary immigrants.
>>
>>132719787
>implying we would ever give La Bombe to those kraut bastards
Never. Ever.
>>
>>132717922
Finally someone with some sense. Getting tax laws the same and converging with eachother with countries in the EU is not a bad thing.
>>
>>132719966

Debatable.

If you just mean 50%+1 people do, sure.

But things can change. People just either see the EU as happy happy money gibs place or tolerating for that reason.

>>132719805

> The EU has existed since Maastricht, 25 years ago

> But idiots like this useful idiot Pole think it prevented wars for 75 years.

thinkingemoji.jpg
>>
>>132719574
Cute :^)

I wall of bullshit nobody will read. I support any European nation that wants to defend itself especially against deranged lunatic ideological fanatics. A country like "Poland" poland doesn't need the EU to decide how best to defend it, Poland can decide & fund it's own defense,frankly the EU can fuck off and anyone who supports it can wander into a No-go-zone for all i care, A fate that i would consider deliciously fitting.
>>
>>132719805
Sorry where is Serbia, Bosnia etc?

They not in Europe? Croatia? The Hungarian revolution? There's plenty fucking more I can list if you'd like? But you mean large scale conflict don't you?

The EU has interfered in the UK's overseas territories, in fact the EU has sided with the UK's enemy within the EU when it should remain neutral and not take sides.

I would say the EU is both useless and sinister.

>>132719830
Yes, fuck the EU.

>>132719831
And the EU? The Germany that sells Dolphin Class Submarines to Israel? That's just taking the cock out your arse and shoving the shit covered thing in your mouth. You slavshit nations are used to that, you swallow and gobble anything that is dangled in front of you. Much like your mother.
>>
File: 1499403828776.png (409KB, 1054x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499403828776.png
409KB, 1054x720px
>>132719853
>implying

EU is the reason Americans cant expand their markets. Strong economy cant be broken while single state would get fucked. Just like when Bush tried to tariff EU steel, he had to back off

They cant use economic pressure against the EU meanimg they canexpand their markets without our say so. Also EU deals with tax havens like Dublin meaning money does go to peoples pockets with EU

Kremlin rat
>>
>>132719129
>Somalia

Have you not heard of the Black Hawk down -incident?

US had a under sized and doomed to failed scale operation in Somalia trying to stabilize the state of anarchy but failed miserably.

Somalia has no natural resources or economic significance and thus congress didn't see the need to use more resources in trying to bring order out of chaos. This is the problem with UN and NATO they constantly fail to act on their promises since operations are lead by politicians who only see economic interests of their own nations and fail to see the larger strategical and geopolitical significance of these operations. Some times I think we should take UN security council out of the hands of politicians and have high ranking generals of their respected nations trying to solve things out instead.
>>
>>132720049
Writing "Cute :^)" is not an argument my dear redditor
>>
File: 1498848248387.jpg (42KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498848248387.jpg
42KB, 300x347px
>>132715413
Look i explain this to you as if you were a 12 year old.

Lets say you have a classmate, lets call him Jimmy. And you both have a big test coming up for school.

You worked hard and put lots of effort learning the test, you even said no to jimmy who insisted you to come to his home to play videogames. Jimmy though was a lazy bastard and played videogames all day instead.

Finally the day has arrived for you to show your efforts you took for the test.
You had a perfect score of 100 points. You couldn't be more prouder of yourself.
Jimmy though as expected, didn't do that good and only had 20 points for his test. This is an example of capitalism in it's basic form.

Lets say your teacher intervened and says to you that it's unfair that only you have alot of points and Jimmy have so few. And the teacher takes 40 points from your testscore and gives it to Jimmy, so both of you have 60 points each. The teacher says to you that it's now fair and equal. This example my friend is called communism.
>>
>>132720049
>it can wander into a No-go-zone for all i care
Those need to exist first.
>>
>>132720054
ukraine was usas doing, not the EU
>>
>>132719966
Now THAT'S a joke!
Europe is little more than city centers filled with beats, nu-males, feminists, and their Somalian pets, so that's no good, and most of the rural areas are inhabited by increasingly nationalist home-landers that I'm sure are getting increasingly pissed off at the newest migrant concentration camp they managed to sneak in outside of town.

Where the fuck will they pull their recruits from?
If you mention migrants I'm gonna have to take out my sides-insurance policy.
>>
>>132719983
> NATO is not an organization where you deposit money and get a military division in return.
this is not a claim i made
>"paying up our commitment" means to increase *our* military spending for *our* own military
yeah, that's what i said. nato member states meeting their financial goals to re-arm their personal military.

thanks for assuming what i think NATO is though, it's not like i didn't go through that with the kraut earlier in this thread, who literally thought nato was a building with conference rooms.
>>
>>132719983
>"paying up our commitment" means to increase *our* military spending for *our* own military
Is that why Poland is buying US-made missiles?
Why do you think Trump is so mad at South Kore, Japan, Germany and Italy? Because they aren't thinking about bad and evil Russia/North Korea or because they aren't giving enough money to US military–industrial complex?
>>
>>132720083
>American can't expand markets
>100% of NATO generals are Americans and 100% of weapons are from USA or made in EU by NATO contract
Are you not watching American channels? Do you watch Communistic channels? Show me that Communistic channel in Russian language. Come on faggot. We didn't even had commercials during Socialism, now all those products are American products they advertise. Even your goddamn computer is made in USA, even when Chinese make the parts. You are a workhorse for USA. You are probably a American fatass working for NATO, so fuck off. I don't have any Kremlin channels here, neither anybody works for Kremlin here.
>>
>>132716798
>>132717402
1. Countries that entered the Euro monetary union no longer have full control over their economies, but share this with others.
2. the EU allows for corporations to pay their taxes in 1 EU country, usually Ireland, while they can make their profits in Germany and France. A shared tax rate is only logical.
>>
>>132720100
That didn't cause mass movement of Somalians at the time.

Why did they all start roaming into Europe recently?

Maybe something to do with Merkel saying come on in? Maybe George Soros handing out maps and funding NGO's to go get them and guide them into the EU? The EU fining nations and threatening financial penalties against nations not taking in a quota of these filth?

I'm talking about within the last 2 years, where this large scale mass movement from Africa to the EU has taken place...
>>
>>132718620
*Tips tin foil hat
>>
>>132720012
>And there was no war because Britain, France, Germany and Italy had no interest in trying to destroy themselves again.
No nation has interest in destroying themselves, that was true before first and second world war. Countries go to war if architecture of security in region collapses, that's what happened before 1st world war and that's what happened before 2nd world war with power vacuum. Today the architecture of security in europe is shaking and this architecture IS NATO.
>>
>>132720157
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh wow, is that you Baroness Ashton? You chinless cunt.
>>
>>132718553
>>132718624
/thread

Reason why EU and EU army are both needed.
>>
>>132720251
I watch finnish channels and most commercials are either Finnish or EU stuff like legos. Also my computer and both phones are made in asia

Not in nato either lad.
>>
File: Germany BTFO.jpg (132KB, 1230x872px) Image search: [Google]
Germany BTFO.jpg
132KB, 1230x872px
>>132715413
Prediction time pol. If the EU finally gets its army, the first place it will see acton is on the shores of another EU member (with a little luck Germany). The faster the EU dies the better.
>>
>>132720126
>grigny
>not a no go zone
>les tarterets
>not a no go zone
>les pyramides
>not a no go zone
Ivory tower whitey detected.
>>
File: IMG_1990.jpg (34KB, 756x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.jpg
34KB, 756x419px
>>132715413
I wouldnt be surprised if they use it as an excuse to invade us if we go for a hard brexit.
>>
File: NATO.png (372KB, 964x1684px) Image search: [Google]
NATO.png
372KB, 964x1684px
>>132720286
Behold EU army high commanders you dumb Christian. Look at your heroes of refugee importation, your bible lords that tell you where you should go to war in mdidle east and buy weapons from USA. Are you not get tired of that American Jesus penis yet?
>>
>>132715413

go back to the cuckshed Hans
>>
>>132720376
I'm sure you'll be the first one begging the USA or NATO to help you when the Germans or Austrians occupy your little town and threaten you with punishment unless you take in 1 million Africans..

I ask one thing of you, don't bother crying for help. No one is going to help you at the end of this. Germany can have Europe, it can destroy it, we're done saving you, we're done warning you, we're done trying to mitigate the damage Germany is doing to you all.

You can fucking rot in your shit heap you just keep us out of it.
>>
>>132720261

> Institute a one tax policy

> Every small country is drained of all investment as they all go to the big countries are there is now no reason to.

> Implying that's not exactly what Germany wants

> And Netherlands will probably benefit as a satellite

I love how stupid the big countries always think we are.

BTW it ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>132720288
>Today the architecture of security in europe is shaking and this architecture IS NATO.
NATO has nothing to do with what is going on in Europe. It is so irrelevant that it was made to protect Europe from Soviets and the only time it acted in a military way was to "protect" US from some Arab terrorists.
>>
>>132720167
>yeah, that's what i said. nato member states meeting their financial goals to re-arm their personal military.
And the EU offers an excellent solution to exactly that, since the Eastern European nations cannot support a military and probably will not have the economic means to do so for another decade. Poland doesn't have the army needed to stop a potential Russian (or even SCO if I have to be accurate) attack, and if anything happens to NATO, you can sign them off as gone.

Because you keep seeing things in terms of the status quo being upheld, but have you ever thought about the US going through another Great Depression (not unlikely at all) and being forced to pull out of any alliances that would get them into a war and destabilize them further? For all we know NATO can be dismantled tomorrow and they're completely alone - with the current structure even the rest of the EU wouldn't help them. A move must be made to ensure that such a thing is not a possibility, and that needs to happen NOW
>>
>>132720157
If you were on pol at the time, you would know it was entirely a german led operation.
A fucking disaster that almost led to a major war.
>>
>>132720376
Good fucking luck.
Managing a single nation's military is a headache.

This multi-national mish-mash is going to be a nightmare rife with theft, espionage, political crisis, treason, and brinkmanship.

But hey, best of luck, let me know how it goes when they can't recruit for it and wind up conscripting.
>>
>>132717196
Or you know you could just drop this whole EU utopia rubbish and each of you could just stick to their own fucking business. No, can't have that though! Eurabia deserves to die.
>>
>>132720498
So you think it's fair that tiny shitholes can receive taxes over profits made in the entire EU?
I'd rather see this shared tax system go away, so you just pay the corporate tax in the country you made your profit in, but the only alternative is a common rate.
>>
>>132719787
Haha classic Frogs. I love you unreliable shits. If it fucks a neighbor over you guys go all chips in. Like a reverse Italy.
>>
>>132720393
EU companies are on stocks and stock are managed by USA, as well as credit ranking companies are all in USA. They decide how much your "European" shit is worth. It is worth exactly 0 European and 100% American. They can't even name their products in goddamn native language. They are copying American game and music shows for EU channels. What do you think all those quiz shows and talent shows are if not working by American contract? Educate yourself retard.
>>
>>132720556
>Eurabia
America is 60% white and will be a white minority by 2050. Europe is still over 90% European.
>>
>>132720498
You pay taxes were you sell and produce, isn't it pure logic, you fucking fiscal leech.
>>
>>132719787
>>132720029

Pierre we did not even ask. You wanted to share your nukes with us before and Merkel said no. Now that Trump is in office things changed. I actually prefer we would produce our own nukes. But this is an easier sell to the public. You will smile while you hand your shit over. Got it ?
>>
>>132720544
Not to mention coups that could form in each nation if there are budget cuts to be made to save money.

No one is going to want to lose their job, their current roles or anything.

It's a disaster just waiting to happen and I say let it happen so we can all laugh.
>>
>>132720619
It's Poland tier reasoning
>WE are entitled to YOUR money, hahahah!!
>>
>>132720572

Oh, you poor baby. So much for "Muh Schengen" now, huh?

You love it when it's to impose a whole lot of violent non-working subhumans on other countries, but the moment it's used to make money that you could be making instead, you're furious.

Oh no! Rich Dutch or Germans are investing in Ireland or Malta! BAN THAT FILTH!
>>
>>132720516
I think you are confused about what's NATO for. NATO Isn't for waging wars, nat ois for preventing them.
>nato never took military action
well duh
>>
>>132720482
what european general would you recommend for the position that has a similar amount of experience and credentials?
>>
>>132720672
Jesus christ calm down. The current system is a mess and you know it.
>>
>>132720482
>you dumb Christian
Stopped reading here. You project when write and your posts are filled with unrestrained emotions. You must be over 18 to view and post on this page.
>>
>>132720619
>>132720648

> People can't invest where they want to! Fuck you! We'll force them to invest here by taking away the country's ability to decide their own tax rate!

It ain't gonna happen.

>>132720719

Pro-EU pro-Schengen faggot suddenly has no argument huh
>>
>>132720750
This is just painful.
What Ireland does is complete abuse of the EU fiscal system.
>>
>>132720672

I am happy that the possibility to evade taxes exists. Every cent that goes to those subhuman mudslimes is a cent too much. If the state has less money it will cut benefits for mudniggers.
>>
>>132720713
Surely not Americans if we have EU ARMY. Why don't you employ Ottoman generals in USA? They have lots of experience in conquering.
>>
>>132720626
>mfw
Get fucked kraut. Make your own goddamn nukes.
>>
>>132715413
Wait, is this real? Is Germany taking EU's taxes now? Fuck this

GIVE SOURCE YOU LAZY GERMAN
>>
>>132720612
>Muh big three
But products are in my native language and lazytown isnt american
>>
>>132716117
You are late on paying me tax.
>>
>>132720269
>Why did they all start roaming into Europe recently?

War, poverty and over population all of which is caused by the west and NGOs in particular. Foreign aid is the most destructive idea that the west has ever come up with and even African Union seems to think so. I don't have any articles at hand right now but back in the 90s and early 2000s we had multiple African economists and social scientists telling us that foreign aid is destabilizing Africa and making the population increasingly dependent on western gibs me dats while killing the local economies and enterprises.

The thing we need to do is close the borders, stop aid and launch a massive military operation in co-operation with AU to stabilize the whole continent.
>>
>>132720618
>Muh 60%
Okay Aquafresh. You know, you all love to march that line out anytime questions any of you but you refuse to face actually reality. We have spics to deal with, we're not dealing with your very real sleeper cells. Yet. All the more reason I don't want us to slide any further and become you. If you actually gave a fuck about your own country you'd stop trying to insult me and get to work. You won't though, you'll sit there thinking you get a one up and me with that same smug prissy expression on your face I'm sure you had when you clicked Post.
>>
>>132720750
>>132720672
>investments
Do you even know what a corporate tax rate is, imbecile? This isn't about investments. This is about multinational corporations not paying income tax in countries where they make the money.
>>
>>132715413
why is it the germans who always ask why its bad?

BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING GLOBALIST KEKS NOW THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO A 3RD REICH! IT WILL LEAD TO THE REBIRTH OF THE USSR PLUS NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS AND ISLAM
>>
>>132720700
Please, Poland, I love you, but when it comes to America you are just full of their propaganda. They are no better than the commies.

>NATO Isn't for waging wars, nat ois for preventing them.
And again NATO is not what stopped Italy, Germany, France and Britain to wage another war in Europe.

>>nato never took military action
I didn't say that. I said the only time it took military action was for a reason completely different from what was its original purpose.
And look at the consequences.
>>
>>132720746
We should simply ban dollar and execute Christian traitors like you or fuck off to your USA already.
>>
>>132715413
>EU
>Military
kek, can't wait to see which European country they genocide first.
>>
>>132720626
Nukes are going to be made useless in about 2 years time once we've built a bigger version of dragonfire energy weapon.

It can already fry missiles and drones. ICBM's will be rendered completely useless.

So Pierre's nukes aren't going to protect you.
>>
>>132720795

> Abuse

What you call losing.

>>132720814

Even now you call it tax evasion. Which it isn't. Look up the Common Reporting Standards.

>>132720830

They can't without unanimous consent. Good luck for them to get it. Ireland and us won't let it happen, and if they're smart, neither will most other countries that aren't called Germany, France, and maybe Netherlands and Sweden.
>>
>>132720843
>hey listen right here blablabla
By the time you die your people are a minority yet you tell others to get their shit together. When your grandparents were alive the USA was 85% white.
>>
Not to self.
Any person from Malta must be killed.
No exception.
>>
>>132717691
more proof the EU was a mistake
>>
>>132715413

MOTHERFUCKERS OUR ONLY SAVING GRACE IS OUR FLAT TAX, IT'S THE WAY TO START ATTRACTING INVESTMENTS AND GROW THE FOREIGN CAPITAL, EVENTUALLY DEVELOPING OUR ECONOMY !!!!

THE SAME TAX RATE WILL FOREVER SENTENCE US TO BE IRRELEVANT AGRICULTURAL BACKWATER WITH NO INDUSTRY AND PRODUCTION CAPACITY AS EVERYONE WILL MOVE THEIR HEAD QUARTERS TO FUCKING GERMANY
I AM MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>132720839
And why are no EU nations allowed to have borders? Why is Hungary being punished for trying to stem the flow?

Why is Italy fined for deportations?

That the USA as well?
>>
>>132720820
I agree with you. Sadly this is being pushed by french politicians too probably because they do not want germans to make their own nukes.
>>
>>132720519
>german army protecting poland
nah, i would rather be annexed by russians again thank you very much, at least they won't try to destroy our culture, ideology and values also we survived them before, survive them again .
I fear that we wouldn't survive EU occupation.
>>
>>132720911
>hey listen right here blablaba
So you're immature on top of ignorant? Glad we cleared that up. Answer for yourself or don't, I'm not dealing with you beyond this point otherwise.
>>
>>132720849

> Hi, I'm a rich investment company from, I don't know, we'll say Denmark

> I'll open a branch in Ireland, staffed by Irish people, which manages investment from all over the EU

> ZOMG NO THIS IS TAX EVASION BAN HIM FROM DOING THIS PUNISH HIM NOW HE SHOULD OPEN IN GLORIOUS NETHERLANDS OR GERMANY WHAT IS THIS SMALL COUNTRIES DOING SHIT SHIT

>>132720923

Careful, Frenchie, I might look at you sideways and make you surrender.

Poor Frenchie, needs to drain the money from small countries trying to make a living, all those Mohammeds sure don't pay for themselves.
>>
File: g5BoRpD.png (11KB, 1222x122px) Image search: [Google]
g5BoRpD.png
11KB, 1222x122px
>>132717691
>The EU refused and instead have paid a bunch of NGO's to hoover up migrants off the coast.

Are you sure that its the EU who is paying those American NGOs to cause instability inside America's rival?
>>
>>132715413
>What's so bad about a unified corporation tax system
>and paying an EU military with it?
>I fail to see how this is bad. Why are Brits against making Europe Great Again?

Well tell me, what happens if all countries from the EU share one big army and one of those countries decide that he does not want to be buddy-buddy with EU anymore?
>>
>>132721037
> I'll open a branch in Ireland, staffed by Irish people, which manages investment from all over the EU
You do realize that in reality you just open up a mailbox and have your operations elsewhere? Amsterdam has buildings with about 10 companies per employee, among them Ikea, H&M and the Rolling Stones.
>>
>>132720819
> Why don't you employ Ottoman generals in USA?
probably because they're all dead?

do you not have an answer to my question? who would you support as a general for that position that has similar experience and credentials? would you support someone who was under-qualified simply because he was european? i'm not trying to antagonize you, just curious.
>>
>>132720873
Pizda si neumen. Nauči se brat. Nikjer v mojih postih ni niti namiga, ki bi nakazoval, da sem sploh veren, kaj šele kristjan. Odrasti šmrkavec.
>>
>>132721079
Unless I'm mistaken George Soros is Hungarian.

His organisation is the one that is funding this, along with Israaid and some other groups.
>>
>>132720837
Oh wow, you really convinced me there. I will now go and buy more corporate products with GMO shitstamp from EU. We need to take lessons from California wine industry where they first made wine in 1990, because we obviously too stupid to compete according to American cock gobbling retards. You know what's even better? American judges where they judge French wine of nigger piss vs. California wine? Oh yes, that happened, always Americans win by American judges. They are simply the best and we need to totally make Americans produce everything for us, because rating of 300 people surely is better than rating from one European town. Hurray corporations and agreement of all niggers what chicken they want to eat. That should be how we do things based on many dumb Christian ants agreeing to their chicken from closed doors production fed by bones. Hurray quality and capitalism.
>>
>>132720891
And you are going to give this technology away to other states ?
>>
>>132715413
Good luck krauts
Die for the second time in less than century in a pointless war with Russia that we all know you will lose.
All you eurocucks will get conscripted into an Eu army and die fighting Putin's super army.
You couldn't beat Russia when they had shit tech.
Now they've built 21st century weapons and are much tougher than Western European people.
>>
>>132715413
Because an army needs leaders with the will to defend it's own land.
>>
>>132721097
>Well tell me, what happens if all countries from the EU share one big army and one of those countries decide that he does not want to be buddy-buddy with EU anymore?
History already gives us the answer: Balkan Wars.
>>
>>132721037
The only time my people ever surrendered, we just had lost 60% of a generation in the previous war.
This was our third major war in less than a century, weak noodle.
>>
>>132721106

If you think that mailbox companies are a problem, deal with that. A common tax system's point is merely to drain investment from small countries and bring them to big countries.

Yes, that's the *point* of it, and you know it. It's essentially Germany trying to enrich itself by impoverishing us and other smaller countries and it can go fuck itself.
>>
>>132715898
Because its not an EU army, its the German army that they aren't legally allowed to have because of their post WW2 treaty. They are also not allowed nukes - but the EU is. Its Germany's way of side stepping their legal obligations post WW2. They can't help themselves but to constantly try to take over Europe.
>>
>>132720970
I mean besides the fact that the General would kill us for even thinking of it, i'm not opposed to germoney having its own nukes, hell i'm even okay with sharing some of ours.

But the thought of an entity like the EU having them while not being accoutable to the people. That does not bode well.
>>
>>132721153
>And you are going to give this technology away to other states ?
America already has one, ours is better and actually works, it's already been tested against drones and has fried them.

And like the railgun, no we're not giving it to anyone in the EU.

Sorry.
>>
>>132721194
And to think you lost yet another war now without even a single shot being fired from your side in anger.
>>
>>132721147
EU doesnt have much GMOs

Dumb slav poster, how about you come here and buy finnish goods for once
>>
>>132721124
Go nail yourself on cross already.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
>>
>>132721177
We would have beat russia easily if you fucks would (i mean usa you were irrelevant) not have helped them.
>>
>>132721238
Nuclear proliferation treaty still bans them from expanding their arsenal, they will be regulated to absorbing only France's stockpiles.

The USA's nuclear missiles in the Netherlands or other places will not be taken by the EU or that will start a war.
>>
>>132720869
dude without NATO we would be already part of russia, together with ukraine and most eastern europe
>>
>>132721186
>send what few military men are left to fight Russia
>women fuck all the migrants while you're dying
>EU is gone before the war is over
Pottery
>>
>>132721249
We do not need protection from america or uk. So this shit is irrelevant.
>>
>>132720957
Why? Because the nations incharge of EU have been sitting safely behind their EU defensive buffer zone for decades and have grown weak. Also the politicians still live in the era of cold war.

Take my country for example. Thousands upon thousands of people march through our western border and politicians think its just another day at the office. Then a little over two hundred people try to cross our eastern border to seek asylum and they raise the security alertness levels and start calling in military personnel..
>>
>>132721297
No, we totally selling native grapes, i am just dumb who had for decades wine/vegetables and can't tell because some dumb NATO fin is telling me that tomato and grapes aren't GMO. It's alright you probably got an expert foreign private school proof you are an expert.
>>
>>132721133
>Unless I'm mistaken George Soros is Hungarian.
He is American? He ran away from Hungary when he was a kid and made his entire fortune in the US
>>
>>132721334
There's no point in taking these missles. Modern countries such as Germany, the Netherlands, etc. can easily develop nukes. The knowledge is piss easy and the tech is there.

To give you an idea, the guy that developed the Pakistani nuclear program got all his intel from here.
>>
>>132721409
>this is your brain on civic nationalism
>>
File: et.jpg (72KB, 663x597px) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
72KB, 663x597px
>>132721153
did you know that the last orders are if the uk is destroyed all military and all subs that survive are to go to america and australia and put themselves under the command of them to defend them?

not you lol
>>
>>132721351
Come on, Poland. That is not what history tells us. Soviets had no real plan or intention to invade Central/Western Europe. At most they supported communist parties in the nations (like our PCI), but American did the same (with our Democrazia Cristiana).
NATO didn't stop them.
>>
>>132721400
Only from France :^)
>>
File: axis.jpg (136KB, 749x389px) Image search: [Google]
axis.jpg
136KB, 749x389px
>>132721194
you are just a pussy and so are you people

THE ANGLO IS WAR
>>
>>132715898

Because the EU is the new communist superstate.

You are seeing the USSR all over again but with Western Europe.
>>
File: 1491092169651.png (470KB, 550x451px) Image search: [Google]
1491092169651.png
470KB, 550x451px
>>132715774
>>
>>132721461
I hope they aren't putting pakis on those subs m8.
>>
>>132721461
Nice frog.
>>
>>132715907
>It'll be great for the corporations
This is why I don't understand leftists supporting the EU. Its there to promote bigger and bigger corporations and gives zero fucks about the people. Just import a war from Africa and the middle east because 'compassion', and spend all your time helping 'the corporations' while your people rot.
>>
>>132720891
>>132721249
Is this damage control because recently the world found out that your nukes go backwards?
>>
File: war.png (37KB, 632x920px) Image search: [Google]
war.png
37KB, 632x920px
>>132721555
is it that time again son?
>>
>>132721400
Oh you'll need protection from one or both of us within your lifetime if the EU carries on down the path it's walking.

>>132721406
I don't care, Merkel gave the green light when we said no, it would be bad because it would encourage more to make the crossing and more deaths.

We were laughed at, ignored and ridiculed and now we're being threatened for not taking in the EU's quota. So in my eyes, the EU can go fucking die a slow painful death and so can the supporters of the EU.

>>132721409
Haha, nah he's Hungarian.

>>132721439
It's still illegal under the proliferation treaty, the EU will find itself isolated, punished etc. That scenario is increased without us in the EU to defend it internationally. We are good with things like that, people can laugh and mock but it's the truth. Us remaining in the EU with the EU's ambition to build a nuclear weapon for its own safety would have mitigated international condemnation and fear.
>>
>>132721576
nah more pakis join isis than the army in the uk
>>
>>132721461
Lol ? What are ypu even talking about ? If no niggers dont give this technology away to mudslimes russia china africa it might aswell not exist. We do not fear you you stupid fuck. You are not a threat.
>>
>>132721471
>Soviets had no real plan or intention to invade Central/Western Europe.
Not talking about soviets but today's russia.
no real plan or intention to invade Central/Western Europe.
>what is ukraine
You think they would stop if they didn't have any real reason to?
Considering that germany is natural ally to russia?
they would swallow our fertile land to boost their economy in no time.
>>
>>132721553
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
>In the decade-long process of European integration, the UK was a founding member of the alliance called the Western European Union, established with the London and Paris Conferences in 1954. In 1960 the UK was one of the seven founding members of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Eden
>Eisenhower was concerned, as early as March 1953, at the escalating costs of defence and the increase of state power which this would bring.[97] Eden was irked by Dulles's policy of "brinkmanship", or display of muscle, in relations with the Communist world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Macmillan
>Macmillan visited Greece on 11 December 1944. As the Germans had withdrawn, British troops under General Scobie had deployed to Athens, but there were concerns that the largely pro-communist Greek resistance, EAM and its military wing ELAS, would take power (see Greek Civil War)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Douglas-Home
>Home's attention was mainly concentrated on the Cold War, where his forcefully expressed anti-communist beliefs were tempered by a pragmatic approach to dealing with the Soviet Union.
SO YOU TELLING ME THAT BUNCH OF ANTI-COMMUNISTS WHO CREATED EU AND MADE UK ENTER EU, NATO, EUROPEAN OPEN BORDERS ARE COMMUNISTS?

RETARDED CHRISTIANS AND AMERICANS, EVERY TIME BLAMING OTHERS.
>>
>>132721583

> This is why I don't understand leftists supporting the EU

Because they are idiots who haven't felt enough of the authoritarian superstate.
>>
>>132721515
>he thinks adventures in the middle east that fuck everyone over makes his people warriors
How about getting in a fair fight?
>>
>>132721446
I ain't claiming shit, this is how your country operates and this is how he sees himself - migrated to the US and stayed there for a bit, therefor American. I guess that the majority of his contacts are inside the US government so it is safe to say that he works for it
>>
>>132721655
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Six
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcide_De_Gasperi
>was an Italian statesman and politician who founded the Christian Democracy party
>A conservative Catholic, he was one of the founding fathers of the European Union, along with fellow Italian Altiero Spinelli, the French Robert Schuman, and the West German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer.
>During his successive governments, Italy became a Republic (1946), signed a Peace Treaty with the Allies (1947), joined the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1949 and became an ally of the United States, which helped to revive the Italian economy through the Marshall Plan. During that time, Italy became a member of the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC), which evolved into the European Union (EU).
>De Gasperi enjoyed considerable support in the US, where he was considered able to oppose the rising tide of Communism
>After the Soviet-inspired February 1948 communist coup in Czechoslovakia, the US became alarmed about Soviet intentions and feared that, if the leftist coalition were to win the elections, the Soviet-funded Italian Communist Party (PCI) would draw Italy into the Soviet Union's sphere of influence.
>The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) funneled "black bag" contributions to anti-communist candidates with the approval of the National Security Council and President Truman. Joseph P. Kennedy and Clare Booth Luce helped to raise US$2 million for the Christian Democrat Party.

EU IS ALL AMERICAN ANTI-COMMUNISM
>>
>>132721515
>you are just a pussy and so are you people
AHAHAH
So you are proud tour country was a US/Israel puppet in the Iraq war? You are proud to be fooled by Colin Powel's anthrax?
>>
>>132721640
>agreeing with pakis for the wrong reasons
kek
>>
File: eternalanglowins.jpg (58KB, 577x570px) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglowins.jpg
58KB, 577x570px
>>132721643
yes m8 keep saying that

you will learn to fear the jack once more
>>
>>132721515
Glad you admit that you are pro Islamisation of europe and in favor of aiding the saudi family.
Because that was the whole motive for the iraq war, redditor.
>>
>>132721594
No Italy, no damage control.

>>132721715
I don't want them in our army, I'd rather they all did fuck off to Syria and get droned by our military. Good for the country and the world.
>>
File: potentialbritishempire.png (231KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
potentialbritishempire.png
231KB, 620x307px
>>132721697
lmao

the black marks are countries we have never fought invaded or colonized

and you dare say fair fight?
>>
>>132721629
We wont. You are weak. Weak to jewish tricks. We will simply outjew you. We are way ahead of you. Jewish tricks do not work on every nation. Which is why we need nukes for them and they can not protect themselfs with antimissile shields.
>>
>>132721714
any excuse to kill muds son
>>
>>132721655
>what we need is gobunism
k keep me posted
>>
>>132721106
That's illegal retard, companies and groups are based in the country they are run from, not where they are nominally incorporated. You have to at least have the majority of directors in Ireland to officially base your company there.
>>
File: 3e0.jpg (222KB, 770x789px) Image search: [Google]
3e0.jpg
222KB, 770x789px
>>132721645

> what is ukraine

They didn't invade Ukraine you dumb lefty socialist piece of shit.

The Russians annexed Crimea because the people of Crimea asked for protection and their own state.

Ukraine then cowered behind the EU, which did nothing but posture and say Russia is bad.

Then when Ukraine asked to become part of the EU, the EU told them no, because Crimea was the bread winner and the EU only wanted Ukraine's industrial parts to milk for itself.
>>
>>132721645
>Not talking about soviets but today's russia.
A giant state with a GDP less than Italy and a nave that catches fire whenever it touches water.

>>what is ukraine
American made disaster.
Russia reacted in the only possible way when a rival state tried to put their nukes next to the border.

>You think they would stop if they didn't have any real reason to?
The real reason is that they have not enough power. Look at how long it is taking them to secure Syria.
>>
>>132721329
How about Europeans just don't kill each other at all.
How about just allowing each European people/country to govern themselves without German intervention.
People weren't against fascism, they were against being controlled by a foreign government.
Thailand is the perfect example of how to run a country when all countries around you are being colonised then later communised.

Protect your borders
Don't interfere in the business of your neighbouring countries, even if they are looney.
Eventually they will see that totalitarianism is retarded and water it down
>>
>>132721515
>long bow
>man of war
>bombers

all of british military innovations are about being as far away from conflict as possible
>>
>>132721698
Oh yeah, all the Jews here closely identify as American, that's why they're all dual citizens and constantly undermine the country.
>>
>>132721106
I forgot to add, what you are taking about are local entities which are not the same as the parent company
>>
>>132721810
You are currently arming Israel with nuclear powered submarines.

You pay them goy coins because of guilt.

And you dare call us Jewslaves? Really? You're on the wrong fucking side again Goymany and just like the last 2 times, you will be crushed maybe third time will be a charm and you will finally learn your lesson.

What am I saying we should just cobalt bomb your entire country, just to be safe.
>>
File: USTEACHINGS.png (106KB, 956x864px) Image search: [Google]
USTEACHINGS.png
106KB, 956x864px
>>132721757
the EU is pro islamification

brexit was to break away from it and save ourselves

anyone who stands with the EU stands with the globalists and islam and is a threat to the white race

if that is you then so be it franc.
>>
>>132721810
They have nukes because they know people will wise up to their game at some point and rightfully come for them, and when they do well if they go we all have to come with them. Sounds like an existential threat to me, maybe we should preemptively strike them?
>>
>>132722004
>brexit was to break away from it and save ourselves
You Brits are deluded. Can't way for Brexit to be done, so YOUR Pakis won't be able to move freely in Europe.
>>
>>132721698
george soros is the glowing definition of an international citizen. i doubt he himself identifies as american but he is undeniably of hungarian stock.
>>
The EU army would send troops in conflicts that not all EU countries would agree with, it will cause deep rifts
>>
File: Strangelove.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Strangelove.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>>132715413
Because the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys, the Germans are too afraid of their history to wage war and every Italian war hero was shot in the back whilst running away.
Meanwhile, the Britbongs are almost as crazy as the Burgers when it comes to dropping bombs on kebabs.
Even if they made an EU army, there would be no political will to use it.
>>
>>132716806
Literally the only way Germans signatories to the NNP have managed to get nukes. This is not going to end well for europe.
>>
>>132722092
They'll invade Poland first.
>>
File: 1492037270456.jpg (10KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492037270456.jpg
10KB, 250x249px
>>132722076
And we can block this mess from entering our nation.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Good luck with your new doctors and engineers.
>>
>>132722076
you are aware in the last year and a half more niggers have flooded into europe than the population of pakis we have since we was an empire?
>>
>>132721912
>A giant state with a GDP less than Italy and a nave that catches fire whenever it touches water.
Yet it still has largest land army in europe together with nukes.

>>132721912
>he real reason is that they have not enough power. Look at how long it is taking them to secure Syria.
They have enough power to take over poland in couple of months, when putin is saying that his tanks can be in warsaw in two weeks he is not lying.
Polish military alone probably wouldn't even oppose because that would mean complete destruction of our cities.
>>
>>132721949
Not nuclear powered they have fuel cells. We sell them environmentally friendly submarines. How is that a threat to us ? German Jews were the dangerous ones. They fled to usa. They changed US culture. Israelis are just sandniggers. They also act like that.
>>
>>132722175
>Good luck with your new doctors and engineers.
Good luck with yours!
>>
>>132722175
>all 50million get stuck in Italy
>giant fuckparty in the Vatican
>Francis converts to Islam
oof
>>
File: 1480346000929.jpg (26KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
1480346000929.jpg
26KB, 292x245px
>>132722203
Within one year, Germany let in the same amount of pakis and niggers that we have since the early 19th century.
>>
>>132721873
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_%26_Sons
>Chairman Sir Evelyn Rothschild is currently the personal financial advisor of Queen Elizabeth II
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vatican-accepted-one-billion-lire-to-bury-crime-boss-in-basilica-next-to-former-popes-7689047.html

>John Adams (1797-1801)
>"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize man than any other nation." (Letter from John Adams to Thomas Jefferson)
>John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
> rebuilding of Judea as an independent nation. (Letter to Major Mordecai Manuel Noah)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>Lord Rothschild draft 18 July 1917[ 1. His Majesty’s Government accepts the principle that Palestine should be reconstituted as the national home of the Jewish people.

This is globalism, Christianity is globalism and anti-white race and anti-Europe for hundreds of years they been destroying European culture and replacing it with one numb religious establishment. It's always the Christian(Jews) who kill Europe and sell out to foreigners, always and forever.
>>
>>132722264
>German Efficiency
>>
>>132717767
You are taking out of your arse, NATO has a joint AWACS force they operate and are looking for a joint airlift capability

http://www.nato.int/cps/in/natohq/topics_48904.htm
>>
>>132722294
Nice try

>http://independent co uk/news/world/europe/vatican-accepted-one-billion-lire-to-bury-crime-boss-in-basilica-next-to-former-popes-7689047.html
https://archive.is/JoKea
>>
>>132716806
Also how many non nuke eu states are going to get silos and become targets of nuke attacks. This shit is fucked. If anything with the majority of member states being no nuke France should be disarming if they want to stay but that doesn't fit the furhers agenda.
>>
>>132722329
we are targets irregardless, dont kid yourself
>>
>>132721606
I love you Dad.

Lets make the world Anglo again.
>>
>>132722294
good thing Christianity is dying then
>>
>>132722204
>Polish military alone probably wouldn't even oppose because that would mean complete destruction of our cities.
And you think America will save you from Russia? Maybe just like they did in the previous world wars, right?

NATO exists only to sell you those Patriot missiles, it is the American way to make money. Protecting its "allies" is not a priority.
>>
File: 1347892201001.jpg (804KB, 634x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1347892201001.jpg
804KB, 634x1438px
>>132721553
Not for long though. The importation of millions of third world people will cause the economic, social and security to fall to unsustainable levels after which we will see Balkanization of Europe with all the nastiness that comes with ethnic wars. The left doesn't even realize how hard the pendulum is going to swing back if they continue on their given course.

UN IOM (International organization for migration) says 244 million people are on the move. Most towards Europe. There is no way we can feed and house them here. The dream that was multiculturalism is dying under its own weight. Even if Europeans didn't rise for some reason their countries would fall and if that happens so will the world economy and most importantly foreign aid which is keeping the third world alive currently.

Either way this ends in a decade or two. Africa is going to see massive starvation and pandemics previously unseen in human history. US and China will lose the little economic power they had left since them trading alone with just of the two of them isn't going to sustain modern global markets. Where ever you look there is poverty, starvation, disease, war and death. The four horsemen will ride again.
>>
>>132722321
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/14/italian-mafia-boss-tomb-exhumed
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/world/europe/opening-of-crypt-revives-a-mystery.html
Yes.
>>
>>132715413
>Hey guys, we're removing your government's funding and restructuring the sovereignty of 28 different countries without any sort of due democratic process. There will be no voting, the EU commissioner issued his executive powers to overrule the need for a vote on matters of trade agreements, unelected civil servants living in economically gated communities clearly know what is best for us all.

>I mean I know that the definition of a country is a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory, but you don't need your own government anymore, we have a centralised one that doesn't get to propose bills or vote on them. You don't need your military anymore, because why would you need to defend your territory, are you in danger of getting taken over? I don't think so.

And you wonder why people are pissed?
>>
>making Europe Great Again
>by organizing it in such a way its never been in before

Neck yourself.
>>
>>132722329
Who cares about targets if the point is MAD?
>>
>>132722424
Where is it dying? It has more followers than ever before.
>>
>>132722540
>it has more followers than ever
false, blacks and mestizos aren't human
>>
>>132722528
>implying german arms race and rampant expansion has ever remained cold
This is going to fuck europoor states over to no end. It really is fucking scary how the European economic union has turned into a german empire.
>>
>>132722528
>Who cares
People who live in the region with the silos.
>>
>>132722609
Wasn't that the mission of missionaries? They accomplished their mission, now they stirring the melting pot of samefag Christians and Muslims. You will see gay Muslim marriages, it will be the same with decades. Religion is just way of control. If religious people actually read the bible they wouldn't claim for hundreds of years that Jesus wasn't a Jew.
>>
Military's should only be paid every time they prevent a war.
>>
>>132715413
Why didn't David Icke talk about this 20 years ago!?? Oh wait...
>>
>>132722454
>And you think America will save you from Russia?
No they wouldn't be able to, russia has A2/AD system over central europe, if american aircraft carrier tried to sail into baltic sea it would be sunk in matter of minutes, furthermore america doesn't have real land army in europe, only skeleton crews that wouldn't be able to stop single russian, they would need at least month to deploy soldiers and heavy stuff like tanks in fucking france, and then probably weeks until they transfer those forces to poland. My country would be long gone by then.

That said Russia wouldn't risk nuclear conflict with USA over poland, if NATO wouldn't exist nobody would fucking care about eastern europe and russia would just take it because eastern european countries, especially poland is UNDEFENDABLE because of geography.
>>
>>132715774
>>
>>132722693
I'd rather die in a flash of light than have to bother with a post nuclear world honestly.
>>
>>132722776
>ancap logic
something something roads
>>
>>132722937
Something something monster truck.
>>
>>132722820
>That said Russia wouldn't risk nuclear conflict with USA over poland
You see? History already tells you that neither is the US. Kissinger admitted it.
The nuclear umbrella is a joke and Russia knows it.

>>132722896
>I'd rather die in a flash of light
Sadly you can survive. Read John Hersey's Hiroshima.

>have to bother with a post nuclear world honestly.
People who live not so near the silos will have to deal with it and they have every right to care about it.
>>
>>132722457

> The left doesn't even realize how hard the pendulum is going to swing back if they continue on their given course.

Totally Agree.

The left will become a minority and nationalism will likely become the preference.

It's what is happening in the U.S. right now. The old baby boomer liberals are the organizers, funders of this authoritarian movement.

Yet the younger generations are seeing this foul movement and slowly but steadily waking up to the fraud and lies.

The massive win that Trump received is somewhat a showing to that the younger generations are seeing the old liberals as creepy exploiters.

> hey kids, it's me your neighborhood liberal fun guy, I have the rap music playing, I got the mario brothers video game, I have the marijuana and hand spinner thingys, come on in and we can all hang out, see, im a cool person, don't forget to vote democrat
>>
>>132722967
something something recreational nukes
>>
>>132719787
resist them france! dont bend over for the kraut cock again!
>>
>>132722967
Tank, it's spelled personal tank.
>>
>>132722991
Jeesus you are dumb, if not for NATO russians wouldn't have to worry about anything, they would just take those countries. The fact that poland exist in the year 2017 is a proof that NATO works.
>>
>>132723037
something something star wars
>>
>>132723143
>The fact that poland exist in the year 2017 is a proof that NATO works.
Fuck no. If Poland exists is because Poles rose against the commies.
>>
File: RifleIsFine.jpg (143KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
RifleIsFine.jpg
143KB, 570x760px
>>132721583
>This is why I don't understand leftists supporting the EU.

They tend to forget that EU is more than visa-free inter-rail packbagging. Also EU corporate establishment has used leftists rhetoric to sell their corporate scheme in leftist academia. You have to remember that the most vocal of modern day leftists are petite-bourgeois idiots from bourgeois backgrounds and have never done manual labor in their lives. They are whiny people who don't even understand how selfish they are in reality. The majority of British leftists I saw in my facebook whining about the Brexit vote were whining about the fact that in the future they would have to go through the mild inconvenience of getting a travel visa to travel to continental Europe. OH THE HORROR!

I had my travel visa to Russia taken care of under two hours and it only cost me something like 70€ to get visa for the whole year but I guess that if you have student debts from useless degrees in gender studies saving a couple of pounds worth is impossible for these idiots..
>>
>>132723224
>If Poland exists is because Poles rose against the commies.
Jesus, you are extremely naive if you don't know that Solidarność was sponsored by US gov in the first place.
>>
>>132722745
>converting animals to Christianity
>Muslims will accept fags
the first one is irrelevant, the second is unlikely
>>
>>132723014
But the fact that US is waking up isn't enough. In a world of the global markets and global economy US is doomed unless Europe wakes up as well.
>>
>>132723014
except trump turned out to be a moron and ruined everything. that's why wilders and le pen lost
>>
File: gay imam.png (772KB, 1179x689px) Image search: [Google]
gay imam.png
772KB, 1179x689px
>>132723338
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayiee_Abdullah
>gay Imam in Washington, D.C.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611880/Germany-opens-liberal-mosque-Berlin.html

it's already happening in 2017 and besides those Muslim "refugees" raped men(boys) too.
>>
>>132723386

> US is doomed unless Europe wakes up as well.

Not likely.

Europe is going to implode on itself and the U.S. will not be a savior.

The best thing any European country could do right now is exit the EU and build up a military defense, build walls on the borders.

The U.S. will go full national socialist if it came to protectionism.
>>
File: are yu finnished yed.jpg (112KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
are yu finnished yed.jpg
112KB, 1024x640px
>>132715413
Because
>Inefficient EU leadership
>Corrupt EU leadership (see: how they fucked up "fixing" Greek economy)
>Regulations and laws suited for countries with different cultures and geologies being forced on wholly incompatible countries with different culture and geology
>absolutely no regulation, screening or filtering of immigrants, refugees and other unwanted
>EU countries have to share the burden of fuckup-countries like Germany who took shittons of """refugees""" for no reason at all and is now shoveling them to others who have absolutely nothing to do with them
>armies of Germany and France are complete garbage yet are supposed to form the backbone of the EU army and lead it even thought countries like Finland have outperformed them in every military trial and joint-excercise
>entire EU leadership and decisionmakers are completely infested with leftism
>>
>>132723728

Please save us and Eastern Europe :(
>>
Damn. Do we need to stage an alien attack? Something like an old unused sattelite... I mean... a brand new satellite containing classified financial data gets exploded by an unknown hostile extraterrestrial anomaly.
>>
>>132723728
>Not likely.
>Europe is going to implode on itself and the U.S. will not be a savior.

I see modern macro-economics isn't your strong suit.
>>
>>132723834
You're already in position to save yourselves, you don't need us. In fact on a whole you're the only region that actually seems to give a fuck about themselves and survival. Keep doing you, don't seek us.
>>
File: 109584728.jpg (48KB, 465x612px) Image search: [Google]
109584728.jpg
48KB, 465x612px
>>132723692

wilders and le pen lost because both countries are full of extreme leftist who want communism.

They are both known countries for being a lefty majority. It's no surprise.

The U.S. might seem like it has a lot of lefties but the majority of the people are not into worshiping the communist manifesto.

For example, the gays don't really care about all the leftist movement, they simply wanted the right to get married and not be persecuted for being fags... once they got their rights they went american constitutionalist.

You see, once you get a taste of liberty, freedom, capitalism, welfare American style... it's just too good to give up for a bunch of communist fuckery.

So even some of the edgiest of US college commie kids are still not nearly as commie as say those in Germany, France, Sweden, Finland.
>>
>>132723807

Don't forget

> This is a blatant plan to drain investment from smaller nations to give more money to Germany and France, because suddenly Schengen is bad when it keeps money from going to Germany instead of Malta or Ireland
>>
File: 1471171936611.jpg (38KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
1471171936611.jpg
38KB, 654x679px
>>132723239
Yeah this.

Leftists in general have degenerated to something barely sentient lifeform by now. They're completely blind to their own hypocricy and double-standards, failing to pass even the most shallow fact-checking and relying completely to feel-good bullshit and conciously disregarding thinking objectively.

Basically, they're rats given human form.
>>
>>132724022

Dumb socialist... We do most of our commodity trades with south america and the middle east.

Fuck is wrong with you? go suck off a stalin statue
>>
>>132724059

It won't do shit if we're militarily invaded. And God knows the west seems to not care that much when whites are literally genocided, see Zimbabwe and now South Africa.
>>
>>132724199
>And God knows the west seems to not care that much when whites are literally genocided,
Our governments past and present don't speak for me or anyone of the cause, so don't already put their words in my mouth. Invaded by whom exactly I ask?
>>
>>132724367

Muslims? We're right between Libya and Italy.

And yeah, I meant governments.
>>
>>132719787
Probably should've stopped macron then
>>
>>132724521
I know you are, but also ask yourselves who has been bearing the brunt of retarded decisions? Not you, not the whole of Eastern Europe. Stay vigiliant, but you will all be fine if you stay the course and even expand on it. You get it, the rest don't. I applaud your efforts, truly.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.