[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about people's homeland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Malgorzata_Socha1.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Malgorzata_Socha1.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
ITT:

>Say where you're from
>Name a country that you like that isn't your home country
>Tell us at least one reason why you like that country and/or say something nice about it

I'll get the ball rolling

>Canada
>Poland
>Because Poland is anti-mass migration, and is standing up to the EU and defending their homeland and culture. Also, they have very beautiful looking cities and women.

pic sorta related, according to google it's a polish woman. i hope most are this good looking.
>>
>>132715180
Norge/USA
Canada
I like your winter temperatures
>>
>>132715180

Quebec
USA
Americans can be kind of ignorant and uncultured, but they're very down-to-earth and friendly people so it makes up for it. They also seem to be much more religious than what I see around me
>>
>>132715180
>Canada
>the US
>they are so stupid they managed to elect an orange, Fascist cheeto idiot and make us look better in comparison
>>
>>132715514
>Quebecois trash
You are the worst people on this continent other than the spics that come from Central America
>>132715600
>leaf
Nothing more to say really
>>
>>132715908

Didn't you forget your Nazi flag, Cletus?
>>
>>132715514
I live on the border, and I agree. I was initially going to put the States. It's funny though living on a border town we can usually tell who the Americans are right away. Thick accent, but just the way they talk too.
>>
>>132716079

No offense intended to you by this comment >>132715986, OP
>>
>>132715986
>cletus
>Quebecois can't read that I'm a born Euro
Hmm
>>
>>132715180
>USA
>India
>They are really working hard trying to tackle the poo in loo problem
>>
>Ireland
>Lebanon
eh, kill jews and don't afraid of anything
>>
>>132716159

Call it reciprocal levels of effort
>>
File: 1494779508945.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1494779508945.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>132716219
>>
>Cyprus
>Poland
>They stand against the Muslims and kicked Turk ass back in the day and pretty much saved Europe
>>
>'Merica
>Germany
>Porsche
>>
USA - Florida
Slovakia
Beautiful, traditional values and anti-immigration
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.