[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i constantly see this chart when basing attraction on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1024_okcupid_race.png (64KB, 494x234px) Image search: [Google]
1024_okcupid_race.png
64KB, 494x234px
why do i constantly see this chart when basing attraction on dating sites isnt the best representation as

1. minorities dont use dating sites unless theyre westernized or white washed

2.most people on dating sites are older and usually the loners and rejects, so a specific demographic and therefore not your average person

3. plus if most people just want to date their own races they can as there are famous and popular sites for all races except whites, therefore youre going to get whites who only go for other whites in higher percentage on sits like okcupid and eharmony
>>
File: mostattractiverace.gif (39KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
mostattractiverace.gif
39KB, 498x483px
>>132713279
>>
wow
you got so triggered that you had to start another thread to post your lame shit again?
Sad!
>>
>>132713515
Source?
>>
>>132713569
>Butthurt that im spewing logic

lmfao
>>
>>132713279
>most people on dating sites are older and usually the loners and rejects

This isn't the 00s, dude. Hooking up on Tinder is the new normal.
>>
>>132713736
>here is some anecdotal shit that I just pulled from my ass to support my way of thinking
>spewing logic
you're spewing something
>>
>>132713279

Think of it like this site has the desperate losers and normal people are less likely to racemix than desperate losers
>>
>>132713849
>Tinder
>Dating site

people who use tinder are usually trash and the westernized?white washed section of the minority population im speaking of

If Indians, Blacks, hispanics, middle easterners, asians etc.. want to marry within their own they tend to go to dating sites designated for their own people, not okcupid, eharmony or fucking tinder.
>>
>>132714004
No, its just called common sense.
>>
>>132714131
Not at all. if anything you tend to get the more autistic pol/ack kind of people to on dating sites, people who are more miserable and anti social. if you didnt know, most racists are miserable and socially retarded.
>>
sorry, pal
your bait is too weak
no more (you)'s from me
>>
>>132714501

Most racists are just normal people desu (like the people who just say they prefer to stick to their own or whatever and not the full GTKRWN). I thought you wanted to have a real discussion here but it looks like you'll just be pushing talking points so I'm out
>>
Statistics don't work that way shit skins if people were attracted to shit skins we would see it across the board as there is no argument that people looking for some one online would not want someone objectively attractive to them the same way as real life.

Not to mention how low mixed race children are to the general pop and how they are majority white fathered and Asian
>>
>>132714319
>If Indians, Blacks, hispanics, middle easterners, asians etc.. want to marry within their own they tend to go to dating sites designated for their own people, not okcupid, eharmony or fucking tinder.

Yet on the places you just claimed are more Lilley to be used by people more open still choose whites or their group more.....
>>
>>132713279
>t. butthurt non-white
Sure it's not very scientific but unless you have better data to present it's interesting to look at.
>>
>>132715056
Cool story faggot, but according to census 7% of white woman married out of their race, same as white men, yet the only reason white men got 7% is cause they marry easy asian woman as other woman of other races dont want them.
>>
>>132715184
Yes, because minorities who go on these sites dont care who they date, they probably prefer whites more infact as theyre white washed and westernized while the whites using these sites, many could be very exclusive in who they date and marry, as even close minded whites tend to use these popular dating sites as they dont have any well known sites for white only marriages.
>>
>>132716002
>>132716202

This butthurt holy shit.
>>
>>132716002
>White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other

LOL your really bad at this.
>>
>>132716002
Actually the number one mixed race group is white men and native American women.
>>
>>132713279
It's a larger group than most studies are able to get and the data is very easily gathered.

It's definitely not a perfect representation of race dating preferences, but it's a large study that paints whites in a good light, so that is why you always see it here.
>>
>>132716202
The ones willing to go out of their race choose whites by your own post... This is the argument.
>>
>>132717066
It's also why its hated so much as anti white cucks only have anecdotal trust me bro posts to argue it lol

All studies on interracial relations show massive in group preference for the majority of the public.
>>
>>132717174
Yeah exactly, it's more accurate to say that's what OKcupid's dating pool likes.

OP's tables only look at OKcupid and was produced by OKcupid. It's not a study of all dating websites.
>>
>>132717385
We also have pools from eharmoney and so on the point is their is a preference for whites when going outside of your own race using all avaliable evidence but the overall truth is all groups have a majority in group preference.
>>
Literally the most beautiful facial feature are whites and it preferred so much is triggerd the liberals
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269.amp
>>
File: 1495967195410.png (302KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495967195410.png
302KB, 600x399px
>>132713515
>white women like us more than anyone else likes anyone else

makes me want to protect their smiles
>>
>>132713279
What is this pic for ants?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.