[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Elon Musk the Thomas Alva Edison of our time???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: fraud.jpg (16KB, 408x181px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
16KB, 408x181px
The resemblance is uncanny.
Both of them are claiming to invent new shit while most of it is stolen and they have poorly compensated staff working for them.

Is Elon Musk so dumb he doesn't realize he's basically just copying the same tactics Edison was using... or should I be hired by SpaceX to get this noob to Mars? So he can claim it, too? Shit maybe I'm the next Elon Musk. And shit... maybe I'm just a basement dweller who drank too many redbulls. Who knows. Maybe I'm just a pathetic dumbass who pretends to be a pathetic dumbass so when Elon Musk is reading this he's gonna feel really insecure but not because just like me he's always trying to get a reaction out of the universe trying to use it one's advantage. Just like like the light bulb. Maybe I'm a fraud. Maybe I'm Edison. Maybe I'm... claiming the true scientist's name Tesla to buff over my incompetence and make it look good? Who knows. Maybe I'm just here to bump things into the future. Godspeed my fellow questioners. We question everything. And only if you do... you can propel mankind into the future or the universe. :)
>>
File: 1499125353938.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499125353938.png
708KB, 640x640px
if he's the edison of our time, who is tesla then?
>>
He reminds me more of Howard Hughes
>>
>>132713320
Someone who's actually fucking useful and not a useless hype man
>>
>>132712969
Edison thought of the Phonograph.
There is no record of anyone else in human history even remotely thinking about recording sound itself.
He thought of it in an inspiration, gave a sketch to his engineers, and they built it shortly later. And it worked as intended.

Musk is a pretty good CEO who relies on massive government subsidies to run unprofitable businesses.
>>
lol musk is an internet banker, he win money with the interest, he is not an inventor, is just a rich guy trying to be an innovator.
>>
File: 7072559635_070d992b37.jpg (80KB, 479x347px) Image search: [Google]
7072559635_070d992b37.jpg
80KB, 479x347px
>>132713320
thanks elon for taking the time to answer my question. Tesla was someone who actually had a mind to notice patterns and actually discover features of the universe unlike you and Edison trying to market them. True scientists should never be like Edison, Elon Musk etc and just build a brand, magnify their puny smart ego... true scientists should find new ways of doing things without the profit in mind.... profit leads to pleasure, pleasure leads to delusions of grandeur... any good scientist I would say is a stoic, a person who questions his/her/its/1092929othergenders reward and question everything until there are only 1 billion questions left. That's the true nature of a scientist. Infinity. The battle for infinity. Infinite questions, infinite answers.
>>
File: space actors.webm (342KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
space actors.webm
342KB, 720x576px
Hes just a shill for the jews

>current year, still believing in the jewish (((space))) meme
>>
>>132713946
>notice patterns
Everyone has a mind to notice patterns.
>discover features of the universe
ok buddy, tell me how now new features of the universe are not being discovered.
>True scientists
ok let me stop you right there, so what you're saying is that even great minds can be corrupted by greed and power. hm food for thought.
>question question question
Ehh... This almost sounds like a platitude by now.
Truth is minds like Nikola Tesla are one in a millenia while minds like Elon musk and edison are always going to be there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.