[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is civil war or race war in America in the future even a possibility?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gpapepe.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
gpapepe.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Do you think that it could ever really happen? What do you think the catalyst would be? How bad would things get? How do you think these types of scenarios would play out? Who would come out on top? Do you think we could ever Balkanize?
>>
i cant even imagine a nation wide pro white group causing a race war, small groups only for pro wihtes, but i can see minority groups becoming more violent. chances are vary low that it would ever come to that but part of me wishes it would
>>
>>132712449
Why is it always war with you faggots? Just convince people to your side if it is as good as you think it it.
>>
>>132712449
>is X even a possibility?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwell%27s_rule
>>
File: 1499403241650.png (255KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499403241650.png
255KB, 660x495px
>>132712614
I could see for example a BLM out ANTIFA type group taking up arms against what they perceive as a rayciss system responsible for their collective failure in life. But realistically that shit would get shut down fast.
>>
>>132712771
C O N V I N C E P E O P L E T O Y O U R S I DE I N A R A C E W A R
>>
>>132712449

Yes. It is either race war or bolshevism
>>
File: 1499199443247m.jpg (143KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499199443247m.jpg
143KB, 683x1024px
>>132713191
>>
>>132713136
yeah, they would be stomped into the pavement before they could grab their bike locks, but i dont see a pro white organization taking up arms for a full blown race war like i can see those groups.
>>
The race war could be started right now if we had a 1000 martyrs.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498417916796.jpg (45KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498417916796.jpg
45KB, 650x650px
It depends who does what 1st. If antifa or some group similar shows up with say a bomb or starts shooting at people at these "free speech" rallies, then you will see a response from the right but at the same time marshal law could come in affect as well. Blood is gonna be spilled
>>
>>132713952
will you volunteer. or will you just pussy out like all the other white supremys
>>
>>132712449
Its a certainty that economies, nations, societies go through upheaval. This is a historical constant. When they do, man becomes tribal.
>>
>>132712449
With the recent attempt on Ivanka's life earlier today, and the fact that mainstream media is firmly in lockstep to keep from reporting it, and being a given that such shenanigans only serve to embolden future attempts, it's only a matter of time before some lucky fucker actually succeeds.

When that happens, shit will get violent surprisingly fast and to a shocking degree.
>>
I think that you can draw a lot of parallels between modern day America and the former USSR. I think that we would definitely see massive fighting along ethnic or regional lines break out pretty rapidly if we had a collapse of central government authority, much like them. We had a bad storm break out a few years ago and the electricity went out for almost a month. I saw what I can only describe as the ugliness beneath the thin veil if civilization emerge. If the delivery trucks stopped bringing food, the EBT cards stop working, the power grid failed, or the cops paychecks started bouncing in this country all hell would break loose in less than a week.
>>
civil war? far fetched but maybe.
race war? probably never. most people aren't autistic like stormfags. even xenophobic societies like japan or china have their head on straight enough to have respect for fellow man regardless of race.
>>
>>132714957
All multiethnic empires have collapsed, and they've all resulted in fighting along ethic lines as everyone scrambles for their piece of the pie. Every one in history. Why would it be different here in the West? If the cops stopped taking calls and the food delivery trucks stop showing up what do you think Muhammad and his nine sons up the street are going to do when they start getting hungry? You think some illiterate dirt farmer from Durpistan has planned ahead to feed his thirteen kids and three wives for a month in an emergency? They will eat you.
>>
>>132713431
Shhhhhheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.