[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: M-21_Rear.jpg (152KB, 984x768px) Image search: [Google]
M-21_Rear.jpg
152KB, 984x768px
A secret aircraft arrives on the flight line?
>>
>>132712410
>>132712410
Looks a lot like the body of the SR-71 or RS-71 if you're not a complete plane-cuck and actually know that it was just a mispronunciation that stuck. The top part looks almost like some rocket booster.
>>
>>132712410
Scratch that OP it looks like a stealth UAV being carried by a RS-71. So possibly it's a high altitude stealth UAV test
>>
>>132712740
It was a drone for the SR-71. It was used for deep runs over China in the 60's and 70's. Didn't work too good.
>>
>>132712740
Or like a smaller surveillance craft to be launched mid-flight? Hasn't the SR-71 (sorry, plane-cuck here) been used in that role before?
>>
i work on the set of the next power ranger movie, this is a prop. please keep this under raps, last thing we want is any spoilers.
>>
got me excited about the sr71 being brought out of retirement, oh well
>>
>>132712410
Thats ancient petty shit , all of it from the aircraft's to carrier's. Real secret alien reproduction vehicles use electrogravitic, zero point energy and the carriers are always in the air either low earth orbit or fully cloaked in the sky behind clouds. Funfact those carriers in avengers movie are real, and very low tech in the grand scheme of what ((they)) have.
Tr3+Lockheed= winning.
>>
It's like salty bags of milky nickels.
>>
when a classified aircraft comes on the flight line people have to sign non disclosure forms then at the end of the flight every one who had flight ops that day is told to gather in the hanger where they have a huge feast prepared with all the best foods and wine u can imagine and everyone begins eating and drinking and soon they are so full and drunk with rich food and wine they fall asleep then the hanger is sealed shut and the building lit on fire.
>>
>>132713378
That exact shit happened to me.
>>
File: fdhg.png (730KB, 984x768px) Image search: [Google]
fdhg.png
730KB, 984x768px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.