[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Leftist "Memes" such utter shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Meanwhile, on the European Front of the Second Great Meme War, this is the kind of literal pathetic low-energy faggotry we're up against. "Bad hair day? No reason to become a racist".

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/decaf/020717/fight-back-memes-a-powerful-weapon-to-slay-trolls.html
>>
>>132712323
I'll become a racist whenever the fuck I damn well please, thank you very much.
Also use archive.
http://archive.is/w7hot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>132712323
Also leftist memes are shit because their world view is too warped to understand, let alone fabricate the subtle nuances that make a meme good or not.
>>
>>132712552
>http://archive.is/w7hot
Thanks Austro-Bro. Keks to having the same flag
>>
They post it on actual social media and have to be careful to not offend anybody whilst we have no restrictions to our creativity.
>>
>>132712837
Its not surprising when you consider many leftists actually consider the structure of many jokes offensive because they tend to make fun of a person or group.
>>
File: The Left can't fucking meme.jpg (37KB, 422x434px) Image search: [Google]
The Left can't fucking meme.jpg
37KB, 422x434px
>>132712323
The Left has no sense of humour. It's just that easy.
>>
>>132712323
You can't expect self-righteous faggots to be funny.

They are the Leftist version of Puritans, so convinced of being the good guys and that everyone else is a meanie.
>>
File: 716.jpg (69KB, 662x393px) Image search: [Google]
716.jpg
69KB, 662x393px
>>132713108
>They post it on actual social media and have to be careful to not offend anybody whilst we have no restrictions to our creativity.

Is it... actually, maybe just, the first quality Australian post?
>>
>>132712323
visit tumblr sometime, you'd be surprised at the quality of their ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ shitposts
>>
File: unmemeablymentallyill.jpg (80KB, 780x471px) Image search: [Google]
unmemeablymentallyill.jpg
80KB, 780x471px
>>132713916
I find it hard to believe that self induced PTSD and gender dysphoria are even comparable to the powers of weaponized autism when it comes to memes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.