[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

*blocks your path*

wat do?
>>
>>132711815
I take off my shirt, look the biggest/toughest one in the eye, and start walking after him.

It's not hard to scare off a crowd of faggots.... only a faggot would ask such a question. OP must die for being a pussy, you've been saged, fucko.
>>
>>132712013
I'm sure anon isn't scared of a bunch of faggots, but that's not 3 or 4, that's about a dozen.....
Now me, I'm not Batman, I step back, turn around and start walking while phoning the police
>>
>>132711815
>1st guy gets shot
>19 running faggots
>Call 911 and tell them that 20 people surrounded me, I was in fear for my life and I opened fire
>Call my attorney and explain what happened
>Place firearm on the ground
>Wait for police/EMS to arrive
>Throw up from the adrenaline
>Firearm is taken as evidence
>Get handcuffed and placed in the police cruiser
>Arrive at police station
>Meet with attorney
>Conduct interview with detective
>Probably booked into jail for killing a guy
>Get out of jail
>Case goes before a grand jury
>Get No-Billed by the grand jury
>Hopefully, get my gun back from evidence
>Nothing of value was lost, except for my time

It ain't my first rodeo, cowboy.
>>
>>132712625
Your a kike, they will demand you become their leader.
>>
>>132715950
I'm Israeli,
My very existence is an affront to them
>>
>>132711815
Do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>132711815
Get my schmeisser out and start shooting.

What else?
>>
>>132716332
I think all kikes should be treated as Israelis and deported like the criminals they are. Enjoy your leftist scumbags.
>>
File: nu males.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
nu males.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>132714557
basically this...only I'd shoot as many as I could before they ran. Violence of action matters. I quit pretending we can avoid a war with the left. One punch leads to an AR, an AR leads to worse. The left has to understand that people will fight them. I will never be the one to use chemical weapons in a midnight raid on a leftist home, but they need to be afraid someone will.
>>
Just look them in the eye, they will move.
>>
It's quite scary that all of them in this photo are white people. As a yellow man, I find this highly racist and I have no doubt I will call them "racist" if I've ever see them.
>>
>unzips dick
>>
File: 1496651815641.jpg (605KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1496651815641.jpg
605KB, 1080x1069px
>>132711815
call the girls
>>
>>132716839
Ideally you would keep firing, but the shock of actually shooting and, come to find out, killing someone is pretty fucking jarring.
>>
>>132711815
accuse the bald guy on the far left of being a Nazi infiltrator, then bang his girl while they kill him.
>>
>>132711815
none of them appear to be wearing plate carriers sooooooo... empty a mag or two, should be enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.