[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#CNNblackmail was actually started by @Th3J35t3r

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

This fucking faggot started it all.
http://archive.is/WDTti
SpecOpz Nigga humped it too, likely route to CNN.
http://archive.is/5I7vb
>>
>>132711258
Lol the only faggot here is the right wing retard tough guy who ran with his tail between his legs the moment he had to stand by his whining.
We were going a little concerned there about the rise of right wing retardation on /pol/ but after seeing that guy we realized you fucks are nothing but edgy outcasts doing it for the lulz.
You will run like cockroaches the moment the light is shined on you. Carry on :)
>>
4 minutes later someone posted a link to it on Reddit.
34 minutes after, it blew up the internet.
>>
>>132711830
Jesus fuck, you niggers are triggered easily.
Thanks for the (you) and the bump!
>>
>>132712550
Says the cuck faced faggot still talking about CNN.
>>
>>132712970
CNN still played their part intimidating the guy.

I love this though, send that douchebag my regards and a thank you for helping sink CNN.
>>
>>132713314
Oh yeah, you hicks sure sunk CNN this time! Lol makes sense that your idol would be a coward who cried like a little bitch and disavowed everything in a heartbeat. Because that's what you roaches do when you're exposed. You run like the cucked little bitches you are :)
God I can't for some nazi bashing in the coming war. Teach you fucks a lesson you clearly haven't learned yet.
>>
>>132713649
>2/10 Antifa LARP

Here's your (You)
>>
>>132713649
Cringe
>>
>>132713649
Wew, that anger.
Looks like someone taught a monkey to type.

While this faggot is bumping me (he's not even saging^^) i might also point out @Th3J35t3r is also working on a suite of tools to pinpoint every one of you.
http://archive.is/VGbj2
>>
>>132713920
That would be my go to reply too when shit's hitting too close to home. See ya right wing turds on the field. Enjoy!
>>
>>132714043
Lol look at this edgelord identifying as a jihadi and a fascist.
Haven't you got some little boys to go fuck?
>>
File: you're a boring larper.webm (2MB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
you're a boring larper.webm
2MB, 1280x736px
>>132713649
>>132714043
>>
>>132713774
Forgot a few parenthesis...
>>
>>132711258
Makes sense, I found the "investigation" phase of CNN's uncovering of the original creator a bit hard to believe, It was more likely to be a share blue poster ratting on him.
>>
>>132714043
LOL

You feel a little froggy son, you go on and jump.

Just remember, them rednecks you think are so stupid and inept stalk and kill things with senses ten times sharper than yours FOR FUN.

Sleep soundly little rabbit.
>>
>>132711258
>OH GOD, HE SAID A BAD WORD!
>>
>>132713649
defending CNN. I literally cannot even
>>
>>132711258
Kek is jester still stirring the pot?
>>
>>132711258
Shiieeetttt pointing out facts iz rayciss n shiieettt
>>
>>132711258
That faggot had been around too long. It's about time someone unmasks his faggot ass.
>>
File: 20170707_001500.png (840KB, 1080x625px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_001500.png
840KB, 1080x625px
>>132713981
Funny thing is...he didn't find anybody. HanAssholeSolos gif wasn't the same one posted by Trump. You'd think Jester would spot that immediately...guess not, just another larp being built up so libs think they have a real life internet super hero standing up against Trump.
>>
6:21am - Trump tweeted gif
6:24am - Stelter asks where the original vid came from
6:35am - Stelter tweets that vid had been on reddit 4 days earlier

Early Sunday morning tweet, making fun of your network, by POTUS.
First question, within 3 minutes, is 'where did the original vid come from?'
Does this seem normal?
And the guy making the gif just happened to be extremely racist.
And the guy wrote the most cringe 2 page apology, begging for America's racist Trump supporters to use him as an example of what not to become.

Yeah, nothing strange about that at all.
>>
>>132716603
He's got his own little gang of hoverers and seems to be cashing in on jews having psychotic breakdowns at the networks.
Well, I wish that was all. Seems he's noticed the demand for tools to unmask anons pestering network fags on twitter.
>>
>>132717075
You mean like Sabu and all that? Why you think he's not been 'unmasked' as you do gaily put it?
>>
>>132711258
>leet speak
Wtf is this, the 90's again?
>>
>>132711830
manlet arab spotted i heard you guys have 3 inch dicks
>>
>>132717512
Seems to be enough for Scandinavia... just sayin
>>
File: tmp_18914-gvjdota1582823311.jpg (54KB, 440x437px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18914-gvjdota1582823311.jpg
54KB, 440x437px
>>132717237
Shit. My bad if I didn't do more homework on the timeline.
>>
Jester appears friendly with Even McMullin and other never trumpers, I assume he has links to the CIA somewhere.
>>
>>132717512
Worked in a forward surgical unit in Iraq. Their dick size is average, but due to imbreeding shitloads of them have funky malformations where their urethra comes out of the middle if their dick or whatnot.
>>
>>132711830
Haha bring it. I'll cut your fucking head off and donate it to the local mexican soccer park.
>>
>>132717725
Not at all. I started looking at this today, remembering it was weird that the first thing Stelter wanted was the original vid. It was 3 minutes after Trump posted.
He knew the vid was going to be posted.
He got set up.

Just like that shit with Maddow tonight. Trump is fucking them up.

I'm an idiot, but some of you brains need to figure out how it can be proven that Stelter knew the vid was going to post. They already had the racist standing by to take the blame, and CNN was the hero for not doxing him. But, @KFile even fucked that up, and tweeted out of order.
Cuomo posted and deleted a tweet that would have had him arrested for extortion/blackmail.

There's more to this.
>>
>>132711258
Why do we care about some dumb Leddit user from teh_donald?
>>
>>132718859
That's not the point you stupid D&C shill. Fuck off back under whatever rock you crawled out from under.
>>
>>132711830
Based brother

Let's outbreed whitey weeaboos by fucking them white hoes hahaha they can't get enough of this BBC bro
>>
>>132711830
Even better is the depths they'll go to damage the country JUST to suck Trump cock. They think being giant whiny troll faggots is good for society and themselves. It's going to ruin their lives just like HanAssSolo
>>
>>132718548
I'm no more than a fool myself, but I'll try and keep digging. There is definitely something fishy going on.
Thank you for the info.
>>
>>132718548
Ever notice there's "more to this" with fucking everything but Trump/Russia collusion which has mountains of evidence?

You guys are such fucking losers. For real.
>>
>>132719446
>with fucking everything but Trump/Russia collusion which has mountains of evidence?

it never ceases to amaze me about how these mountains of evidence are never shown

"there's totally evidence! its just classified! we can't show it to you! but despite our history of incessantly lying, you must believe us on faith alone"
>>
>>132719446
Thanks for your input. And the mountains of evidence includes? Cause, so far, none has been presented in any hearing or by any IC agency. Not one of the 17...or 4...or 3.
>>
>>132719671
They're mad cause they donated to Louise and Claude and those folks are being outed as disinfo...by Maddow of all people.
The narrative is having to shift on the fly...but of course, all blame on Russia/Trump. Not on 'journalists' that can't proof a story before they run it 24/7.
>>
>>132711830
kill yourself
>>
>>132719856
>by Maddow

jesus christ
>>
HansSolo should have pulled a Snowden and game forward. We'd all have given him bitcoins and praise!

Now he's just a pussy faggot.
>>
File: 5be.jpg (135KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5be.jpg
135KB, 1333x1000px
>>132719446
>mountains of evidence?
>mountains
>evidence
lol
>>
>>132720154
He didn't want to be kicked out of his PhD program and be killed by Muslims. I understand where he was coming from.
>>
>>132719446
Great job, anon.
Is this the new sleepyposting?
Oh boy, am I getting tired!
It's probably time that you take a bath and kill your family.
*stretch*
Good night, anon. Don't forget to finish yourself off when you're done.
>>
>>132719996
Yeah, stings don't it. MSNBC going down now, because they've been reporting on all this 'top secret inside intel source' bs. Oops. Found out they were fed barium meals.
Trying to backtrack now. Saying Trump's doing it to them on purpose.
Not talking about the fact that it's their job to verify the story.
Oh, inb4 Trump must be impeached for feeding false stories to the media.
Nope...NDAA 2012, signed by Obama, legalized the gov't to use propaganda against citizens. In this country.
So...
>>
>>132720360
he lives in mexico,what do spics care about racism and muslims?
>>
>>132719446
Sweet troll ... #KeksForDays
>>
>>132718114
You were a dick surgeon in Iraq? And here I was thinking I was an embarrassment to mankind.
>>
>>132720154
easy for a nobody to say
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.