[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN = NSDAP #cnnblackmail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: CNNNZAI.png (102KB, 2000x1333px)
CNNNZAI.png
102KB, 2000x1333px
A thread about why CNN is the New Nazi Party and why they must be taken down in the name of freedom of speech because they have now declared WAR on all of us. So we MUST unite now from right to left once again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6oQNn82aOU
>>
Are you retarded? THEY ARE COMMIES
>>
>>132708460
must be r/the_donald
>>
>>132708460
That would be MSNBC but i understand they kind look the same.
>>
>>132708358
I'm sick of this "CNN are Nazis" and "CNN is fascist" alt-lite garbage that's come here in the past couple days, if you fags want to screw around with CNN do it on your own turf or call them what they are, Zionists who want the death of the white race.
>>
>>132708358
redditors are brainwashed. however they can be redeemed by taking down the leftist establishment and rescued. their participation in the memewar is low energy and very very sad anyway
>>
>>132708681
If they want to be useful they can do it on Reddit, I don't see why they have to dilute this place like we signed Hart-Celler or something.
>>
>>132708358

Called CNN the modern Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxpa57OrgLc
>>
>>132708358
Can you stop being a larping faggot? We don't need to make up stupid shit (which is exactly what CNN does). CNN is fake news and attacking personal liberties. Don't try to claim CNN doxxed 6 gorillion reddit-fags. Just educate yourself and others on the real things they are doing, which are terrible enough.
>>
>>132708680
This is clever though. If liberals see CNN as "nazis" they will see it as a victory to defeat CNN

We will get rid of CNN and they will see it as their victory destroying their own propaganda.

What is your problem with this?
>>
>>132708953
wayne looks like you're not taking your election loss very well.
>>
>>132709132
Operation Valkyrie, nice!
>>
>>132709132
They can push it on Reddit all they want, just not here, look at liberals and think, "is that what I want to have on my side"? It's grasping too far just to have some useful idiots, there's better ways to do this, call them commies, give people the redpill on communism and then zionism, giving them a tiny bluepill is only going to make it harder to break them of the conditioning that "muh 6 gorillion died".
>>
>>132709900

CNN shill detected.

Nice try you LARPing faggot.
>>
>>132709900
>call them commies, give people the redpill on communism and then zionism,
You are an idiot if you think that is genuinely going to work.
Your long term goal is insane.
>>
>>132700000
>>
File: CNNFAKENARRATIVES.jpg (3MB, 1966x2531px)
CNNFAKENARRATIVES.jpg
3MB, 1966x2531px
>>
>>132708358
Go fuck yourself kike. Is baiting halfwits into mkultra schemes your only talent?
>>
>>132709132
Wrong. You will be co-opted and destroyed. Or worse, converted and unwittingly become what you seek to destroy. That is, assuming you are doing this unwittingly.... (((echoes internally)))
>>
File: 317[1].png (80KB, 500x501px)
317[1].png
80KB, 500x501px
>>132708358
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.