[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wut think of Mark Passio?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Mark-Passio-sm.jpg (50KB, 325x437px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Passio-sm.jpg
50KB, 325x437px
>Wut think of Mark Passio?
>>
>>132707669

Has SOME good material...BUT...is one angry ass-clown. He's too hostile to act like he is so WOKE. Has too much contempt for everybody that isn't 'woke' as him.
>>
>>132707669

A lot of good information but anarchy doesn't work.
>>
>>132708072

Yeah that too, he is too angry.

Also his whole order follower thing, okay I get following orders isn't always good but the fact that the powers that be cannot count on the military if they go too far is the only thing that has held them back so far.
>>
File: mark passio.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mark passio.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Classic Green Pill material, changed my life in a significant way. But i wish he didn't discontinue his podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
>>
ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies
>>
File: Nigger-Mind-Blown.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger-Mind-Blown.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>132708529
>>
File: Elisha9.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Elisha9.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
>>132708480
>>132708234
>>132708131
>>132708072

Here's what I don't get about Mark P and Stefan M's whole Morality thing... they say the use of force is immoral so government shouldn't exist BUT if we were all fucking moral as shit all the time no one would be able to walk on grass because it would "kill the plants". Not to seem black pilled but I'm starting to see government as necessary force, AnCap would be a complete shit show. I'm also starting to think Natural law might not be real...
>>
>>132709019
>
>Here's what I don't get about Mark P and Stefan
>M's whole Morality thing... they say the use of force is immoral so government shouldn't exist BUT if we were all fucking moral as shit all the time no one would be able to walk on grass because it would "kill the plants". Not to seem black pilled but I'm starting to see government as necessary force, AnCap would be a complete shit show. I'm also starting to think Natural law might not be real...

You just described Jainism, Anon.
>>
>>132707669
He made the cnn gif
>>
>>132709019

Mark Passio provides good information about how the enemy works.

I don't buy any of his solutions, they are inpractical as long as the enemy has any control of education and the media. The "order followers" will never resign en masse (particulary not the cops) the military may REVOLT but everyone who bears arms for the state is not going to go on strike one day.

If some elite occultists are at the root of all the world's problems (and some of the revealations found from the Podesta emails basically convinces me he is right about that) the solution is to (speaking hypothetically).

1) Dox them

2) Whack em
>>
>>132707669
What he has is great conceptually. He does a good job laying a solid ground work on a large array of occult topics.

He has a right to be angry. More people should be. 99% of people in the world need to be smacked around.
>>
File: sexybogs.jpg (158KB, 1000x1513px) Image search: [Google]
sexybogs.jpg
158KB, 1000x1513px
>>132709951
I guess I would have considered myself AnCap and it's kinda depressing to realize the whole ideology might be just as stupid as communism... The more I learn about psychology and history, the more I realize Fascism is the only answer.
>>
File: o-JEB-BUSH-MITT-ROMNEY-facebook.jpg (557KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-JEB-BUSH-MITT-ROMNEY-facebook.jpg
557KB, 2000x1000px
>>132710079
Yeah but he's off A LOT. He presents good info but then gets into these fairy tale explanations. He thinks that the Nazis were an occultic cult and the Annanaki are real for fucks sake... this cocksucker is going to tell me about aliens but not name the jew? I know he likes to talk about how he doesn't do this shit for money and blah blah blah but I just don't buy it, he wants fame and money and this is his niche. His videos on the Matrix trilogy are pretty cool tho.
>>
>>132710660
Did you look at Llyod Pye's lectures? Sometimes you need to look into the sources he cites because his conceptual overview doesn't give them credit. And I wouldn't expect it to do so.
>>
>>132711046
Nah G, who da fug is dat? and y shud I kare
>>
>>132707669
Passio was my gateway into this circle of thought. For that he'll always have my respect and admiration even if I don't agree with some of what he has to say now.
>>
>>132710660
>He thinks that the Nazis were an occultic cult

Himmler, Haushoffer, Hess and Eckhart certainly DID believe in that kind of stuff.

Goering and Goebbels did not.

Hitler seemed to disparage it but yet worshipped Eckhart so who knows.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.