[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tariq

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Snapseed.jpg (157KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Snapseed.jpg
157KB, 1200x630px
Anyone else hate this guy or is it just me? Would you consider him a black supremacist or just fucking retarded?
>>
>there's a difference
>>
WASH YO ASS
>>
>>132705408
idk or care who this guy is, but i think it's important that blacks want the same things as us.
they want to stick to their own, they dont want to breed white wiminz as the jew menace will have you believe.

people want to stick to their own, that doesnt mean we have to shit on blacks, despite how easy they make it. we are both under the heel of the kike menace, and as long as we fight each other, they win.
stop hating blacks. yes they are different, but they actually want the same thing for their people as we do.
>>
>>132705408
he's the mirror image of Richard Spencer. They're both retarded.
>>
he's just a dumb nigger troll. it's sad that a low IQ chimp can manage to bait so many people in this day and age
>>
File: Booker T Washington.jpg (116KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
Booker T Washington.jpg
116KB, 1000x568px
>>
>>132705408
>Black supremacist
Something tells me you don't like competition.
>>
>>132705810
I wonder what he would say about the Tulsa bombings.
>>
>>132705408
https://youtu.be/w9-MkgdMkNU?t=57
>>
After looking at black people Twitters posted here, i can't even imagine having any sort of conversation with them. It absolutely killed my desire to ever visit America, which i wanted to do for years and was saving money for.

I can't even imagine what white Americans have to go through to keep those whiners placated.
>>
>>132705949
I wonder what you would say about the fact that the vast majority of interracial violence is black perpetrator, white victim (or asian victim, mestizo victim, indian victim....)
>>
>>132705860 #
Just feel sorry for this guy. Essentially the black people who live in North America do much worse overall than whites. They can't go to Africa because Africans hate them. They have no place, so they just sit there and shit on everyone else. I guess I can't blame them.

To suggest that it's white people keeping them down or there's some sort of white supremacist system in place is just to excuse their shitty behaviour, lower IQ and not accepting responsibility for their own actions /rant
>>
>>132706650
The poverty and a culture that shuns education to the point that a life of crime is respected and anyone pursuing success is bullied into submission by their peers also doesn't help.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.