[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian Americans IQ =112; Ashkenazi Jews IQ = 110

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1499317530931.png (72KB, 820x658px) Image search: [Google]
1499317530931.png
72KB, 820x658px
Are Indian Americans going to be the new Jews of America.
Indian Americans IQ =112;Ashkenazi Jews IQ = 110
They are smarter than Jews.
They make more money than Jews.
An average Indian-American is smarter than 79% of white Americans.
Indian American kids win disproportionate number of academic competitions.
Indian-Americans are active in US politics.
There are 4 million Indian-Americans while 7 million Jews in the US.

Are the Indian Americans going to be the new Jews of America?
>>
File: 1474369876377.jpg (68KB, 641x594px) Image search: [Google]
1474369876377.jpg
68KB, 641x594px
>>132702818
If anyone is wondering what the heck am I talking about.
>>
>>132702818
>>
>>132702818
Usually high castes Indians gets visa to USA, indias and chines had same nepotism,cultural strong ties and hard work culture.
>>
>>132704369
It doesn't really matter how they get the visa.
The point is that they are in the US now at about 4 million.
And their numbers are increasing fast.
And at average IQ of 112, they leave 80% of whites behind. (Probably 95% of Spics)
Will they be the new elite class like the Jews and control everything?
>>
>poo-in-loos
You have to go back, all of you.
>>
>>132702818
Indian-americans are an elite sample and not reflective of the average indian. Regression to the mean will take place and at about the third or fourth generation they will be shitty again (but not as shitty indians in india).
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/

Also, the upper-castes in indian society are genetically more european: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
>>
File: indianrape.png (413KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
indianrape.png
413KB, 1600x1036px
>>132702818
Read your own fucking source, faggot.

>Given the small sample size, the rough IQ measure and the lack of corroborating data sets, this finding of lofty Indian-American intelligence must be taken cautiously.

>Given the small sample size, the rough IQ measure and the lack of corroborating data sets, this finding of lofty Indian-American intelligence must be taken cautiously.

Fuck off, Poojeet.
>>
>>132702818
High IQ and involvement in politics isn't what makes the Jews a bad thing. Unless the Indian Americans develop a tribalism and try to suppress other races using whatever systems available they wont be like the Jews.
>>
indian american with 144 iq here. can verify.
>>
Israeli ashkenazi jews have way more IQ than 110. At least every ashkenazi jew I know (20+)
>>
Indian elites > Jewish elites

proof's me wrong
>>
>>132702818
That's because we only let the smartest poos into America.
Fucking duh
>>
>>132705309
Why did you stop reading right there?
The very next sentence says: Nevertheless, it is entirely consistent with their observed achievements.
>>
File: iq censored.png (756KB, 861x745px) Image search: [Google]
iq censored.png
756KB, 861x745px
>>132705700
pic related.
>>
>>132704901
No. They don't have the history of cliquieness and need for "soft-power" that the Jews had. They stem from a culture where they are the ruling class, not a periphery.
>>
>>132704901
>>132704369
Lol, I saw an entire family of Bindis walk into my work at a moovie theatre before quitting. They had massive noses, that would shame a Jew even. And on those massive noses, postules, disgusting growths. They were misers too, showing their shity Bindi school ID's for a discount. All the bindis loved fast and furious, they are retarded as fuck and disgusting. Lol, they might have a higher IQ, but they'll never stop having shit skin.
>>
Somebody post the fact the IQ has dropped incredibly in America since letting in waves of third world trash. If I remember correctly it was around 110 back in the 50s. Also if all these groups are so much smarter than Europeans why doesn't it show. I mean look at the histories off all the groups.
>>
>>132702818
If their IQ is 112 on average, why do 98% of them live in a Circle K next to Church's Chicken?
>>
>>132702818
ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies
>>
>>132705288
Regression to the mean happens when they interbreed with the larger population of their race. When only the higher IQ ones are leaving you get a genetic bottleneck of their traits. That's why groups evolve faster when they move to a different place
>>
>>132706092
You think it doesn't show when:

"Indians are roughly 1 percent of the American population, but are about 3 percent of engineers, 7 percent of IT workers, and 8 percent of doctors and surgeons. Indians own many convenience stores, and they own over half of all American motels. Approximately 70 percent have at least a four-year degreeā€“a figure that is 2.5 times the rate for the overall US population. Indians have a median household income that is nearly twice the white median, and their incarceration rates are lower. "
https://www.amren.com/news/2016/10/the-case-of-immigrants-from-india/

Also they are relatively new. So many haven't really settled in. Give them some time, it'll show.
>>
>>132702818
>Are the Indian Americans going to be the new Jews of America?

No, Jews are far more cunning and manipulative than the dot heads.
>>
>>132706236
That's not even remotely true.
>>
>>132703136
WROOOOOONG!

Literal diversity hires. And BTW India has one of the largest populations on earth.

Congrats you managed to find the 6 Indians in all of poo land that can miraculously take it to the loo.

A country where half the citizens shit in the street, look heinously ugly, and have a never ending rape stare, is not some golden example of the future.
>>
>>132706686
Indian Americans are >1% of the population at this point. After Blacks, Hispanics and Chinese, they are the largest non-white ethnicity.

As the population grew larger, pretty much the opposite of what you said happened. Indians grew more successful, moving from gas stations and 7-11s to tech start ups and corporates
>>
>>132702818
>112 iq
>still cant poo in the loo
>>
>>132706769
companies get cheap labor from indians. Indians make up alot of the tech and medical industry.........and guess what. Theres alot of problems in the tech and medical industry. Cheap is cheap.
>>
>>132702818
I have an Indian friend, if I didn't know him as well as I do I'd think he was a fucking idiot. He's a dopey stoner with no common sense and no real life skills at all but he has a masters in maths and is currently working on a phd. It's baffling.
>>
>>132707255
>Le Poo in Loo meme

What you just said could have applied to China 10 years ago (and still does to this day, to a degree). Countries and economies aren't static. The Indian economy is growing even faster than China's.

Who knows what India'll look like in 30-40 years. In the context of ancient civilizations like India and China, 30-40 years is pretty minute.
Ironically, India had toilets and sewage facilities in ~2000 BC (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation)
>>
>>132706686
proof?
>>
>>132702818
You know what's great about having an IQ north of 140? You don't care about all this squabbling over which ethnic group has the highest average IQ - all of which are 2 std deviations below your. You're literally and figuratively "above it all."
>>
theyre the poos of america
>>
>>132707203
t. Poo
>>
>>132702818
POOPERPOWER 2020
>>
>>132707744
If you are above it all than how come you have to come here and post this shit? My IQ is 147 by the way (Based on GRE score).
>>
>>132707744
I agree with you desu, I don't understand why people here like to squabble over that so much.
Even if whites have a higher IQ, that doesn't mean you as an individual does. A lot of people on this board have some kind of bizarre superiority complex
>>
>>132702818
>high iq
>shit in street
real believable
>>
>>132702818

Indian Americans have a rapid gestation and relatively high IQs for a non-white, non Asian populace, so it's not surprising they score well on IQ tests as children. However around the 15+ range they will be over taken by the more civilized late bloomer races.
>>
>>132707978
your score is bumped up because youre able to calculate the square root of poo which is something even the ashkenazi's couldnt figure out
>>
>>132702818

Indians are completely incapable if independent thought. They are deeply conformist which is why their strongest skill is copying other people's work. Badly Any Indian that immigrates to the US is probably three or four generations away from being able to think for themselves. Excellent office drones in a Gilliamesque sort of manner, though.
>>
>>132703136
Cognizant is literally owned, operated, and employs majority Indian H1B workforces.

They've singlehandedly made my town in Bergen County NJ go from 1% to 8% Indian in under five years.

SCREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>132708142

O derp, I thought you meant American Indians.

Dot Indians in Western countries are smart because we only let the smartest of them come to our countries.
>>
>>132708088
I think shitting in the street has more to do with a lack of hygiene than anything else desu.

White people used to do it in the middle ages, then stopped after more hygienic practices became part of western culture. From my experience the typical Indian simply doesnt care if the streets are covered in shit, thats just the Indian way
>>
File: 1476833251369.jpg (43KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
1476833251369.jpg
43KB, 600x362px
Good for Indians. I hope skin whiteners can be invented so they can be the true master race once and for all.
>>
>>132708291
Not true desu, at least not in the US. Here, the majority of Indians immigrants in the past were commoners who came and set up motels and worked in gas stations
>>
File: Pajheet_rothschild.jpg (27KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Pajheet_rothschild.jpg
27KB, 220x293px
>>132702818
Imagine if 2 in 7 people on earth were white. Now imagine if the best, wealthiest, smartest and most driven of these white people all migrated to the same country which they are a very small minority in. Then imagine this tiny percentage of the elite of the largest population group on earth was given an IQ test. Pretty good chance that the average of that IQ test would be disproportionately higher than the average of other groups.

This is exactly why Jews have higher IQ average. This is exactly why asian americans have higher IQ averages.
>>
File: 1478142132151.png (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1478142132151.png
5KB, 227x222px
>>132706686
>>132707709
>>
>>132705733
The verbal is always ~130. if they mix w/ someone who has spatial you've got a 120 for sure
>>
File: 10448250893_639a0df0a7_o.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10448250893_639a0df0a7_o.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
Why did the discussion suddenly stall? Here is a Indian qt for inspiration. Post some shit.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.