[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes: Ultimate Feminized Communication

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0IDtzQk.jpg (220KB, 1025x1186px) Image search: [Google]
0IDtzQk.jpg
220KB, 1025x1186px
1. Memes are the ultimate mastery of feminized communication. Men are rational and reasoning, so we create masculine methods of communication to excel at: the creation of great literature, oratory, music. Methods aimed at fully communicating the subleties of our unique perspectives on human experience and the depth of emotion. Expansive communication.

Meanwhile, women as intuitive and irrational primarily (save the handful who think more masculinely) utilize reductive communication. Reference to social or collective experience or emotion; they assume other women already know what they mean when they say "It made me feel [X EMOTION]" and other women assume they just know the situation. Men do this to, but it's in a way which acknowledges the individual aspect of each perception of the share experience. With women it's just "I know!"

I'm bored with this line of thinking because I'm high so I'll get to the real revelation, because anyone who made it this far knows what I mean, due to my use of masculine expansive speech to communicate myself.
>>
>>132702616

My true point and reason for my name. Stoicism is the panacea of the West and it is what we need to push to save ourselves. It's a secular moral philosophy, deeply intertwined with Western history and law, which advocates happiness through moderation, self-improvement, and civic duty. It is the ultimate individualist counter to multi-cultural globalism.
>>
File: MarcusAurelius.jpg (138KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
MarcusAurelius.jpg
138KB, 682x1023px
>>132703008

Marcus Aurelius teaches that whatever harms the community as a whole harms the individuals which compose it, and in the inverse that whatever harms an individual only does no harm to the community. From this:

>1. An individual harms the community by not seeking self-improvement in all forms, as doing so deprives the community of their moral example and physical aid.

>2. A community harms itself by cultivating abuse of its constituent individuals, because this harm renders them less able to serve the community.
>>
>>132703677

What can be extrapolated from this premise?

>Having children is a duty of the citizen.
Failing to do so deprives the community/nation of future citizens and you also harm yourself through harming the community should you require non-family support in your old age due to infirmity.

>Forced demographic change is immoral and homogeneity is good
Social cohesion is necessary to create stability and thus prosperity for a community, and having more cohesive factors (shared beliefs, customs, food, traditions, ancestry, appearance, etc.) results in more unity. Too diverse a range of opinions and beliefs decreases social cohesion and creates disunity, which is bad for the community/nation. Importation of widely disparate peoples and ideologies is obviously divisive and thus immoral.
>>
File: 99068-004-A8011C46.jpg (16KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
99068-004-A8011C46.jpg
16KB, 317x450px
>>132704609

>Discrimination is Moral in Determining Citizenship
Any individual seeking to join a community must be of sufficient value to join it, otherwise the community harms itself by forcing a burden upon its citizens. Disparate opinions and the reduction of social cohesion factor into that value.

>National Sovereignty for the Collective
The community best equipped to keep harm from its citizens and thus itself (through harming its citizens) are those able to exercise their cohesion in the interests of the citizen: e.g. autonomous communities/nations not beholden to others.

>Liberty for the Individual
A community which increases the capacity of each citizen to aid it or minimalize harm to it acts in its own interest. Providing them the best avenues to improve themselves requires they be free to best decide how they themselves might be improved.
>>
Memes are basically units of propaganda
>>
>>132705927

>Second Amendment Rights
Citizenry able to defend themselves are able to defend the community.

>Freedom of Speech
Citizens able to freely express opinions and ideas are able to determine which ideas and opinions best aid the community, provided:

>They Take No Offense
And just as Aurelius says, "Insult is in your mind. Just choose not to be insulted."
>>
>>132702616
Interesting, I guess i've never really thought about it that way. Someone once told me that memes where accute to modern hieroglyphs but personally, I find most of them very similar to social propaganda. Perhaps that's why the CIA invested so many shekels into "meme analysts"
They can be quite the tool for social manipulation if used effectively.
>>
>>132706886

>Internal Free Market, Protection Externally
Like freedom of speech, freedom of trade enables each citizen to best seek their own prosperity and contribute to a prosperous community/nation.

>Anti-Corporatism
Corporations which seek to lobby, bribe, or coerce governance in their favor harm the community by restricting the freedom of the market.

>Anti-Censorship

>Anti-Foreign Intervention
Sending citizens or their money to aid other communities is immoral because it decreases the ability of the community/nation to provide for itself.
>>
>>132707503

That OP was only my hook, come and read my political thoughts that follow.
>>
>>132707503
the only people being manipulated are dumb niggers on reddit and twitter

at that point its like beating a dead horse, they'll fall for fucking anything.
>>
>>132708320

Please read the other part of the thread, I was too stones for that meme part. The important thing is that I think Stoicism can save Western civilization.
>>
>>132708474
Alot of things can save Western Civilization man, unfortunately the opportunity died with the massive rise of individualism about 10 years ago.
>>
>>132702616
Fuck off CNN.
>>
>>132708730

Stoic philosophy fulfills the individual.
>>
no they're art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.