[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naming the Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: (((Igor))).png (282KB, 570x735px) Image search: [Google]
(((Igor))).png
282KB, 570x735px
Why is it that the most effective insult against a jew to simply call them "Jew." Kike, Heeb are both just synonyms for jew, and Hymie just comes from "Chaim," which is a very common Hebrew name. None of the effective insults in any way reference their history or negative stereotypes (e.g. would could call them "Banksies," or something that references dishonesty directly, but we do not).

Meanwhile any other race/ethnicity is insulted with slurs that reference negative history and stereotypes ("Nigger" to remind that they wuz slavez n shieet, "beaner" to reference their smell and brown skin, "slope" making fun of their skull shape). If you were to call them a "black," "mexican," or "asian" they'd just look at your funny.

Can anyone explain this trend?
>>
The truth hurts
>>
It's not. Jews openly and cheerfully talk about being Jewish all the time. Half the comedians in NY built a career off of that
>>
>>132702645
But it is. "Stop being a jew." "That fucking jew." "He jewed me."

Replace those with any other group and it doesn't make sense.
>>
Can't stand being "The Other", it's that simple.
>>
>>132702870
Jews gotta Jew.
It's as true as how birds must fly
>>
That's just as true for white people.
>>
>>132702870
"He gypped me". Of course you and the Roma have a lot in common, except they're still universally hated in Europe and you won't got to jail for saying that they never got gassed.
>>
>>132707011
>>132702870
This is a good point. The term is based on sterotypes of what people experienced and what did people experience with shifty merchants, bankers, tax collectors?

To be Jewed is to experience a terrible business deal Just like to be gypped is to get shit stolen from you through trickery.

Well it just so happens that Jews were merchants and bankers and did rip goyim off all the time because they believed in their superiority over the beastly non-chosen. Just like how Roma have it down to a fundamental religious belief that their lot in life is to be thieves and whores.
>>
File: 1499374010019.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1499374010019.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>132701853
my grandpa called them "big nosed tricksters"
>>
>>132702870
Maybe don't jew people and no one would complain that you jewed them.
>>
File: jewrat2.png (140KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
jewrat2.png
140KB, 500x307px
>>132701853

You want a slur that's more descriptive of the Jew.

Okay. How about "vermin"?
>>
>>132708353
LMAO I'm not a fucking kike. Just here on business, and it occurred to me if I were to call someone here a "jew" that it would be fighting words, even though it would be true.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.