[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he still your president?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: gn3d2.jpg (30KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
gn3d2.jpg
30KB, 620x620px
>>
>>132701737
is he still your wife bull?
>>
>>132701737
Who's that nigger?
>>
File: justokiemydoke.png (76KB, 276x303px) Image search: [Google]
justokiemydoke.png
76KB, 276x303px
Who?
>>
File: IMG_3874.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Is he still a coon faced negro?
>>
>>132701737
is he still on an island without an extradition treaty with the united states?
>>
>>132702077
what is all this tin foil shit, every time he goes on a holiday you think its to avoid an extradition?
>>
>>132701737
No, and I think it's important to acknowledge that even as a liberal.

Obama was our president for eight years. He did a lot of things that I consider steps in the right direction. Then when his term was over a new man was elected to fill his place. The new man is a disgusting sham and an embarrassment to the office, and it's important to note and consider the juxtaposition between the two. Obama is not my president at the moment, but for the next three year he will remain what I describe to my children as presidential. The new man holding the office will be what I show my children when I'm explaining to them why they should vote carefully and never throw their support behind a raging retard.
>>
>>132701737
I wake up every morning happy that his Presidency is over.
>>
>>132702370
wow, you sound like a pussy. Glad my kids aren't growing up with those gutless values
>>
>>132702557
Define "gutless".
>>
>>132702737
"a disgusting sham and an embarassment to the office" ... "Obama is presidential"
>>
>>132703270
That's not a definition. You're failing to support your argument.
>>
File: obama birthday holiday.png (318KB, 720x736px) Image search: [Google]
obama birthday holiday.png
318KB, 720x736px
Obango
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
>>
File: 1495757064616.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495757064616.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>132701737
we're in the process of erasing that nigger's legacy as if never had existed. except for Iraq, Syria, Libya, Europe, Russia and the rest of the world, but the US will be cleansed.
>>
>>132703816
It's too soon.

People act like MLK Day didn't take years after the man was gently coaxed out of existence.

Give it 50 years. You'll get your Obongo Day.
>>
>>132703816
That right there needs a crowning.
>>
Seriously just talking. How easy would it be to take out someone like this or another head of state with a Remington 308 from a couple hundred yards? Would never harm Trump but someone standing in the way of Lord Emperor's vision...SOMETHING AWFUL DPPH rub the smooth underside of my sack Stuntcock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.