[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beliefs General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497622857951.jpg (175KB, 611x599px) Image search: [Google]
1497622857951.jpg
175KB, 611x599px
ITT we state what we hold strongly to build a perfect society. I'll start;

>everything revolves around property rights
>it should be a requirement to own weapons for utilization (self defense, hunting, recreation)
>voting only for property owners
>property is tax free but all other utilities are charged
>immigration depends only on immigrants ability to purchase property and assimilate into society (sound pathway to citizenship)
>usery on property is illegal

Real Estate is primarily concerned but other forms of property can be considered such as patents.

Thoughts?
>>
File: Space-Engine-11-25-2013-5.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Engine-11-25-2013-5.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Humanity needs to put more resources into the exploration, exploitation, and colonization of space as well as the sciences instead of short term creature comforts and imagined foreign threats.
>>
>Most people live is largely self-sufficient clusters of homesteads that can provide for and protect themselves
>production is brought back into the home with 3D metallic printers
>the few cities is where materials for 3d printers and flying cars are made
>racially homogeneous, high IQ population
>government fits the people's traditional model
>population numbers are stable and sustaining
>>
>>132701144
> perfect society
Ha!
>>
>>132701443
This, for the survival of the Human Race
>>
>>132701144

There is no such thing as a perfect society, and before you can even begin to think of one, you better be trying as hard as you possibly can to be a good, productive human being.

"Our society is a macro-expression of our collective selves. So if we deem society sick, it means we are also sick. To cure society, we must first cure ourselves.
If we want to live in a golden age, we must exorcise the dark age within us.
If you demand more of yourself, you will have no other choice but to demand more of your surroundings."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCGMYZaeEU

Don't start with the society, start with your own fucking self.
>>
>>132701144
Why did we stop wearing hats? People in the 1700s ALWAYS wore hats, now no one does.
>>
>Remove black humans

/thread
>>
>>132701144
I believe in my right to be left the fuk alone.
>>
>>132703119
We ran out of beavers during the 1800s
>>
>>132701443
It has to happen. In my lifetime. There is no alternative path that offers the same chance of long term survival
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.