[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a discussion about Sweden's rape statistics going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cVAYXJ0.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cVAYXJ0.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
Can we get a discussion about Sweden's rape statistics going on? Don't post infographs if you do not know the source.
>>
>>132700744
do you have any sourced infographs to share?
>>
>>132700744
we stopped caring about sweden a long time ago, buddy
>>
>>132700744
It's 100%
>>
>>132700744
Why? Most have given up on politics
>>
>>132700744
Daily reminder that the English version of the Swedish crime site does not much the Swedish language information which shows a very distinct trend of upward v sexual and violent crime.>>132700918
>>
File: grenade attacks.png (46KB, 1151x575px) Image search: [Google]
grenade attacks.png
46KB, 1151x575px
>>132700744
I'm more concerned by the rise in grenade attacks to the point that there needs to be a fucking Wikipedia article about it
>>
>>132700744
damn he's cute
>>
>>132700744
I'm on a research team with a PHD Doctorate from Sweden. He said he is going to move back with his family in about 6 months for another job opportunity. Should I convince him otherwise?
>>
>>132705046
She. http://imgur.com/gallery/tcCIH

>>132705076
Probably.
>>
>>132700744
My understanding is that they have a much looser definition of what constitutes "rape", compared to other Western countries, which artificially inflates their numbers. That's not to say the Abduls and Jamals of Malmö aren't doing their fair share of raping, but I've legitimately seen maps which show them having a higher rate of rape than even South Africa. And that's just fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>132705272
>no dick
Disgusting
>>
>>132705506
I want proof off that. Should be pretty easy, some Swede just needs to provide us the number of the subsection of legal code that defines rape as all sorts of stuff not counted in other countries.

Until then, I call bullshit.
>>
File: 1454341826954.jpg (886KB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1454341826954.jpg
886KB, 3024x2268px
>>132700744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49E9grEcrxs
>>
Can a Swede tell me why these snus say rape on them? I tried googling it and it just taught me about how multicultural you country is becoming.
>>
>>132705982
>In Sweden, each case of sexual violence is recorded as a separate incident. So for example, if someone says they were raped by a partner every day for a fortnight, officers will record 14 potential crimes. In other countries the claim could be logged as a single incident.

>Sweden also significantly broadened its definition of rape in 2005, which means the word "rape" can be used to record acts which would be called assault or bodily harm in other countries. That led to an increase in the number of rapes reported in the country in the years following the law change.

https://www.thelocal.se/20170221/why-sweden-is-not-the-rape-capital-of-the-world/amp

I also found a few other seemingly reputable sources, academic papers and news articles about the subject. Look them up if you want. I'm not Swedish, so by no means am I an expert on this subject. This is just stuff I've come across in my research. Maybe it's bullshit, maybe it's not.
>>
>>132706153
Why use a Dutch picture though? Seems kind of misleading don't you think.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.