[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red-Pills about Feminism and Women!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: fembots.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
fembots.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
Post Away!

CONTINUED FROM >>132666483
>>
File: 1492360709381.jpg (73KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492360709381.jpg
73KB, 666x692px
>>
File: 02.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
whats that? human women think they are the only thing with a warm wet hole that men want?
>>
hooray the same thread but again
>>
>>132699999
>>
>>132698988
This is the most intelligent, clear, concise summary of this issue I have ever read. Did you write this yourself?
>>
File: womensnature.jpg (73KB, 641x333px) Image search: [Google]
womensnature.jpg
73KB, 641x333px
>>
>>132698988
Do you have that in higher quality? I can barely read it
>>
File: doublestandardmyth.jpg (167KB, 746x378px) Image search: [Google]
doublestandardmyth.jpg
167KB, 746x378px
>>
>>132702314
>right click
>open image in new tab

Or
>right click
>download image

It is your browser resizing the image. The image is huge.
>>
File: BrockTurnerInnocent.jpg (1MB, 927x679px) Image search: [Google]
BrockTurnerInnocent.jpg
1MB, 927x679px
This could happen to you.
>>
>>132702240
This isn't a Muslim thing. This is a women thing. This is how women are.
>>
1.Hypocrisy on the deepest level.

Sarkeesian's law: Every feminist opinion is contradicted by at least one equal and opposite feminist opinion.

"Men and women should be treated as equals!"
"Make laws specifically to help women!"

"Dont treat men and women differently!"
"Transgender people should be treated like the gender they identify with!"

"Say firefighter instead of fireman, fireman makes it sound like it's a profession for only men"
"Feminism is a perfectly reasonable name for a movement that cares about men and women in equal measure!"

2. Messiah complex.

Delusion: Feminists perceive themselves as above society, and responsible for making it better. They take pride in how it is their duty to spread their ideas and educate people.

Reality: only a fool or an egotist would believe that telling people ideological opinions constitutes educating them. Belonging to an ideology does not make you more intelligent or informed than the average person.

3. Widespread misinformation and false statistics.

Millions of people literally think that a man working the same job as a woman will earn 25% more. The study they are referring to when they quote this number literally never came to that conclusion. It found that if we look at the jobs men and women do, men's salaries are 25% higher on average. This is because men pursue more demanding and dangerous careers in general. Want to shrink that 25%? Get out of women's studies and become a surgeon or a king crab fisher. If you are a woman and you're not pursuing a high wage career, you are literally causing the wage gap, and would have to be a massive hypocrite to complain about it.
>>
4. They don't actually give a shit about equality.

Imagine a world where feminism didn't exist. Instead, there was meninism. It was mostly popular with men, and they all claimed to be about equality. You care about equality, so you join them. After going to a few of their meetings, you realize that although they care about equality, they focus disproportionately on men's issues. Hardly surprising, they're mostly men after all, so they're more familiar with men's issues. You feel like your issues aren't being addressed enough, so you say "you guys are doing a good job, but I'm more interested in focusing on the issues that affect me as a woman, so I'm going to go start my own thing called feminism where we can focus more on women's issues." Then imagine the meninists showed up at your school protesting, petitioned the government to get you shut down, saying "you aren't allowed to fight for your rights! Only WE are allowed to fight for your rights!" And then the government listens, and shuts you down. Would you be a fan of meninism after that ? This is exactly how feminists treat men's rights activists.

5. More of a religion than an ideology.

Ideologies are created by people. People are fallible, and often wrong. Therefore all ideologies must be subject to heavy criticism. If you attempt to heavily criticize feminism, you are labeled a bigot and dismissed. Absolute adherence to a doctrine with no place for criticism is a cult, not an ideology.

6. No meaningful way to define a true feminist.

Millions of people call themselves feminists, and yet disagree with each other on endless issues. If you talk to a feminist about someone else who calls themselves a feminist, and you mention that their ideologies are actually not compatible with each other, they will likely say "that person is not a true feminist". It seems that to most self-proclaimed feminists, the only true feminists are the ones who think the same way they do.
>>
7. Utter disregard for simple human bias.

You expect me to believe that people who have vaginas can be expected to unbiasedly pursue agendas designed to elevate the status of people who have vaginas? Ooooookay.

8. Equity is not equality.

If you force all companies to hire at least half women, you create a system in which women only need to compete with other women, rather than all of society, since men can't take their jobs. This puts less pressure on women, and reduces their need to compete. Nobody who cares about women or equality would support a system that results in lower expectations for women.

9. No definable endgame.

This one's simple. There is simply no version of reality where feminists call it a day, pack up, and return to normal lives. In a world with perfect equality, feminists would still find something to get angry about. Men could vanish from the earth and feminists would complain about being oppressed by their ghosts. There is no conclusion to feminism. They will want more, more, more, in perpetuity.
>>
10. Disregard for science, abuse of the term "Social construct".

Feminists argue that gender is a social construct. In reality, if you have a Y chromosome, you are scientifically a male. "Clearly you don't understand the difference between sex and gender", I hear you say. Actually, there never was a difference in definition for these words, until feminists decided to hijack the word gender, and redefine it to mean "Whatever someone decides they are." This is a meaningless definition, and serves no qualitative purpose. If someone can just choose their gender, or invent a new one to describe themselves, then there are an infinite amount of permutations of gender, making the term indistinguishable from personality. This is evidenced by the now ludicrously long and still growing list of genders that some feminists consider to be scientific, when in fact it is nothing more than people wanting to feel special and unique through the use of differentiated labels. Feminists paradoxically believe that there is no "female" way of acting, but that if you act like a female, you should be considered one.
>>
File: fuck it.png (98KB, 436x1616px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.png
98KB, 436x1616px
tldr
>>
File: 1468416098610.gif (1MB, 274x154px) Image search: [Google]
1468416098610.gif
1MB, 274x154px
We already figured this shit out a long time ago. You put a trashbag over the woman's head and let her take care of the kids and other busywork. You reward her if she does what you say and punish her if she doesn't. It's that simple. Anything else is sidestepping around this.
>>
>>132703869
>>132703990
>>132704055
>>132704120
good list, all true
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.