[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANS KIDS EPIDEMIC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: trans kids.jpg (308KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
trans kids.jpg
308KB, 625x415px
Are there any studies on why children become transgender? Obviously it's a rare minority of kids who do this, but I feel as though it's becoming more common. I knew three transgender people in high school, and that number has increased tenfold since entering college.
What sort of homes foster the environment that encourages transgender kids? From what I understand, it's not just weak parents. Some children became "LGBTQIA+" against their own parents' wishes, so it's not just complacency.
I ask these questions both to educate myself AND to prevent this from happening when I have kids. Second-to-last thing I want is a gay son, and the absolute last thing I want is a gay son who thinks he's a girl.

Transgenderism is obviously a mental illness, but what is the root cause and how do you legally discourage someone from being transgender?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkNL7tSa7jY
>>
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism
>>
File: 1499307831180-bant.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499307831180-bant.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>132697972
Just remembered one thing. It's going to get realllly hot and the pools will have AIDS.
>>
File: mike.gif (1MB, 333x201px) Image search: [Google]
mike.gif
1MB, 333x201px
>>132697972
They are, what people call, "those accepting who they are," or what we like to call...
>attention whores

Half the reason most people even switch genders is to be noticed by people. There has been proof of this.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/19507-the-transgender-con-many-transgender-people-regret-switch
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/Warning.html

Just tell your children not to be fucking gay.
>>
>>132697972
I don't see why anybody is surprised about this. You can't just pollute the social environment with unchecked technology and expect people to be normal. It's the equivalent of uncontrolled air pollution in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Social media and tech in general is fucking with our brains, hence autism and trans and other post modern garbage.
>>
Some kids are born gay or transgender but In most cases with kids it's a trend,a cry for attention. It makes them feel cool because they see it on the internet and think it will make them famous or popular. Mom and dad give them more attention because they are different. And the right to choose is pushed on young ones and it's confusing for the rest developing minds. You can convince a kid their dad is a tomato if you want.
>>
File: 1486126997588.png (264KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486126997588.png
264KB, 538x512px
whish is worse

a mentally ill kid whose parents enable them with hormone pills

or

the kid of a mentally ill parent who wants their kid to be a tranny
>>
File: I know that feel.png (53KB, 328x327px) Image search: [Google]
I know that feel.png
53KB, 328x327px
>>132698651
>Just tell your children not to be fucking gay.
I wish it was that simple, but I'm worried about the "rebellious phase" that many kids go through. I suppose it will be fine as long as I don't have a daughter (any fathers on /pol/ have any tips just in case?).
>>132698851
>You can't just pollute the social environment with unchecked technology and expect people to be normal.
It's interesting you say that, because unchecked technology eventually led me here. I'm more conservative than my own parents.
>>
>>132697972
It's trendy. It's the new goth.
My ex's sister, who is in middle school, claims she's a man now along with all of her friends.
Didn't even fucking recognize her when I saw her last, it's creepy.
>>
File: 1498027902099-pol.png (205KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498027902099-pol.png
205KB, 350x350px
>>132699497
It's part of the plan. Just go with it. We are stimulating Calhoun's principles.
>>
>>132699376
They're the same thing.

You might not think so, but it be.
>>
File: how bad things really are.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
how bad things really are.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>132699376
That seems too similar to tell a difference.
>>
>>132699424
Just go full liberal SJW as a parent and your Child will Rebel against the modern world in that "rebellious phase"

"Fuck you xir! I want a traditional family and start a business!"
>>
File: gay parenting2.png (389KB, 603x558px) Image search: [Google]
gay parenting2.png
389KB, 603x558px
>>132700620
>>
>>132697972
>but what is the root cause

You could literally google and find the answer in 5 seconds if you actually wanted an answer based in science and not /pol/ ideology.

It's not a mental illness. Gender identity is a biological trait, verified by twin studies.

Male to female transsexualism is thought to be caused by "elongated androgen receptors" resulting in a feminine brain in a masculine body.
>>
>>132700987
Okay, but what causes those androgen receptors to become elongated? Is it a genetic imbalance or defect of some sort? I would appreciate links.
>>
>>132700804
well at least marie antoinette was executed by guillotine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.