[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here not care about race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Race-War-2.jpg (42KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
Race-War-2.jpg
42KB, 530x298px
Does anyone else on /pol/ not really care about race that much? I get that some races on average are more intelligent than others, more physically fit than others, etc, but I just don't care generally because people vary so much individually that I can't ever actually use racist thinking irl. I meet too many minorities that aren't shitty people to hate people based on race. I don't get it. I am a white man and I genuinely believe whites contributed the most to world history but I don't hate other races. Please explain why I should hate people based on race.
>>
You shouldn't, but that doesn't mean that generalizing can't save your life.
>>
Same as you OP. When im in here I hate muslims, blacks and.libertarians, but IRL I don't really care.
>>
>>132693553
This
>>
>>132693553
as always, first post = best post

OP, nobody is saying ALL minorities are dangerous criminals, just a ridiculously high amount. Just because some blacks are 10/10 citizens and great people, that doesn't excuse the fact that they are 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes and murders.
>>
>>132693208
I didn't until I spent a couple years living in a majority black area.
>>
>>132693208

I didn't care about race but it was forced so hard down my throat that I now despise black people and jewish people.

I resent being constantly attacked, treated with ridicule and contempt for doing things I never did...I never even thought of doing.

I've come to realize the world turns on the scapegoating of the white cis males because without all the hatred directed at them all the different oppression groups would turn on each other.

Do it. Think about the relationships all these groups would have if white straight men were 100% gone tomorrow. Where would they focus their energy? Its obvious they would focus them at each other.

Part of me truly wishes they get what they want. That the white man disappears. After he's gone good fucking luck everyone. Your little stage. Your little acts. Your little grievances. There will be nobody willing to listen anymore. You will descend into mutual niggerdom with all the other groups who hated the white man and you will know for a brief moment the truth. Considering how far from the truth we are right now, I am happy to die for that brief moment of clarity niggers.
>>
>>132693807

>13%

This shitty meme needs to stop.

The women and children and elderly blacks don't contribute to that statistic in any substantial way.

So its really just black men of a certain age range. Meaning in actuality its like 4-6% of the population that commits over 50% of the violent crime.
>>
I only hate canadians because they're all retarded
>>
>>132694553
The only people forcing race down my throat are the media, in my life. I also agree universities, etc, are becoming biased against white men. I mean if straight white men disappeared tomorrow, like 40% of the US population would be gone so your example is kind of hard to take seriously. If your point is, if our traditional culture vanished... well black people in America have a pretty Christian tradition, and many conservative Jews are capitalist liberals, so I get your point. If people willingly intermix racially, that's their choice. Why would it be wrong to marry someone you love and start a family with someone of a different race?
>>
>>132693208
I'm fine if you're black, not if you're a nigger.
>>
>>132693208
I just really hate niggers and muslims tbqh
>>
>>132693208
Same here. No matter how long I stay on /pol/ I don't become any more racist. If anything I become more and more libertarian by the day.
>>
>>132693208

AGREE WITH OP~

The real issue here is
>LOW IQ PEOPLE
and how they behave, not race.

I hate stupid aggressive white people as much as stupid aggressive people from other races. I'm high iq & white, btw. I truly wish that /pol/ would wake up and get off this meme of

>muh blacks, muh mexicans

and get on with the REAL QUESTION: How do we deal with dumb people of all types, and stop them from ruining the country & world?

oh and fwiw, the other major issue -- and /pol/ is the worst about this -- is authoritarianism, which is another manifestation of LOW IQ behavior.
>>
there's nothing wrong with hating someone. it's part of being human. but hating someone just because of their skin color doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>132693208
I care about race. I do not believe a heterogeneous population can represent a solid nation. For a nation to truly exist the people must share a genetic, historical and cultural bond. I do not think people are interchangeable or that we are all blank slates that can be formed into anything through upbringing. A vast majority of a population must be from the same stock, otherwise it will not work.

While the affluent upper and middle classes can be mixed there is no obvious example anywhere in the world where people of different races have melded together successfully across all levels of a society. It would be nice to think that we could all just get along fine, like in a Benetton ad, but that isn't the experience of the real world. People of different ethnic groups and different races keep themselves separate and they express different cultures. While things can work tolerably well in the good times when times are harder tensions grow and can flare into conflict which can escalate into extreme violence. Societies which have no obvious lines of cleavage won't split down them, the worst you'll get is a bit of a scrap and a few broken windows when rival football teams play. But when you have different religions and entirely different cultures things can get much worse.

Encouraging diversity reeks of criminal irresponsibility.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.