[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm done with Christianity /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 69

File: r83d2jkjs.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
r83d2jkjs.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
Let me tell you a story that happened today...

A very devout Christian at my workplace described how he was a part of an event that raised money for Syrian refugees.
This money would go to providing shelter for them here in the U.S., and some toys like VR goggles and computers.
This event was indeed a Christian event.

I met another devout Christian, who was Asian and conservative, and he tried to convince me that white privilege was a real thing in America.

The church I grew up going to hired a gay youth director, who tried to take the children to a mosque to speak with the Muslims and get an understanding of their religion.
I follow this youth director on kikebook, and he always post things such as "gender equality" and other leftist issues.

I think I'm done with trying to be Christian.
I listen to Mysterium Fasces (the Orthodox Christian/NatSoc podcast) all the time, and I understand that Christianity has been corrupted to the point where it's unrecognizable from what it was in its origin.
But I feel like it's become too pozzed for me to be apart of.

I'm considering Paganism now.

Any arguments on why I should exit Christianity or why I should stick it out are welcome.
>>
Watch Varg Vikernes (Thulean Perspective) on You Tube. You will not regret it. Christianity has done no good for Europe, it is a cancer on our ancestors. Under christian Europe there was constant war. Whilst the Pagans lived side by side. Christianity is a Jewish religion. Stop worshipping a kike on a pike. Glory to Odin
>>
>>132690045
I'm sorry, but I have to counter signal. Jews were expelled from many Christian nations.

Jews are descendants of the Pharisees, who Jesus had a feud with up until they crucified him.

It has been apart of European history for the past 1500 years. Calling our ancestors kike worshippers is pretty disrespectful.

That being said, I'll definitely check out Varg.
>>
>>132689704
Christianity fails to directly address where evil derives. That there is no moral bougeouse but only circulmstances and principles tht at times guide you. It is through its limitations that its religion is lacking.
>>
>>132689704
http://www.renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
good read
>>
>>132689704
And now you know why I refuse to give any money to the church anymore.
>>
File: this triggers the christcuck.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the christcuck.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
*pops nigger foot out of mouth*
but anon you are going to miss all this delicious immigrant feet if you leave (((Yahweh))) behind
*slurps crusty black sausage toes*
mmm yes extra spicy today... your loss if you leave
>>
>>132690423
it derives from good that has been perverted. Sin is acheiving a good feeling in the wrong or perverse way, like feeling good from the power killing or stealing or oppressing gives you. Not a very hard concept to understand.
>>
>>132690383
Jesus Christ said he came only for the lost sheep from the house of Israel. He told the Canaanite woman that she and her child were like dogs because they were not Israelites. The only relationship Jesus Christ has to offer non-Israelites manifests in the parable he used in the story "The faith of the Canaanite woman", and it's non-jews licking up the crumbs that fall from the table where the children of God sit and eat their bread.
We're all gentiles of the heathen nations and Jesus Christ didn't see us as human, he came for Israelites who were not Pharisees.
Hail Odin, Germanic Paganism is the only way.
>>
>>132691105
It's downright intoxicating. Oh how I miss that rush you get when so totally under your control that you can outright explain to them how you've got them whipped, how you've lied to them, and what you're going to to next, and they look at you like you're crazy and try to convince you of the mental cage you'd put them in ahead of time just because they were so stupid they actually trusted you and you thought it was hilarious.

Makes it a much easier concept to understand if you've had the experience of making those kinds of mistakes in life.
>>
>Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Trust only the words of God, and find yourself a Church that follows only the same.
>>
I'm with you OP. All this turning the other cheek bullshit has been taken to the cuck extreme.

I'm not going to martyr my everything just so heathen niggers can inherit the earth.
>>
when I was growing up my mom's church had a gay pastor who tried to get us to go to a mosque to talk with Muslims and understand their religion...

I'm still a christian though, I just left the church.
>>
>>132689704
Don't do what >>132690045 said. Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
At best, you'll end up annoyed with yourself for how much time you wasted with him. At worst, you'll get sucked in completely.

I can't tell you not to have faith in Christianity, or to stop believing in god or Jesus. If you do still believe, I can't tell you to just cast all that aside and forget it. I can't try to recommend that you act as if you don't believe if you really do because it's just not going to work.

So, first step, figure out within yourself if you really do believe.

If you do believe in Christianity but just hate these cucks who seem to be doing their damnedest to lead Western society to ruin, then abandon the institution of modern Christianity. Not the faith, just the institution.
Live privately as a Christian. Believe in your heart what you still believe, act toward the people around you as you feel you ought to, raise your kids as best you can, and keep the faith, all while staying the fuck away from the cult of cultural suicide that calls itself Christianity.

But if it turns out that you don't actually believe in Christianity, and you're just considering this "change of hats" over to Paganism because to you it's all such easily-cast-aside nonsense in the first place, then fuck all of it. Don't replace one religion for another just for the sake of filling some void if you think that they're meaningless in the first place. Forego religion.

I won't say which side of this I'm coming from unless you want me to, but I'd like to think that I understand (or at least give a chance to) both sides of this.
>>
File: evangelicals.jpg (118KB, 608x755px) Image search: [Google]
evangelicals.jpg
118KB, 608x755px
>>132692026
LMAO Christcuck in damage control mode.
>IT'S AFRIAD
>>
>>132692303

How's it going, JIDF? Long time no see.
>>
>>132692026
>Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
Funny, thats exactly what i would say about William lane craig
>>
>>132689704
Have you considered protestantism? Make your own damn congregation, the light of god is within you
>>
>>132689704
Neo-Christians are the hippies of tis century. They are manipulated by the Church just like how the Church itself is being manipulated since several decades now.
>>
File: 1483130059454.jpg (14KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483130059454.jpg
14KB, 236x354px
>>132692586
My personal favorit is the Christcuck anti-semite who hates the Jews and goes down on his knees every night to pray to one.

It's probably the most cucked existence on the entire planet.
>>
>>132689704
Family Values in Christianity?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

Epic of Gilgamesh flood>Noah's bullshit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope

(Proverbs 22:17-18):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"[49]

(Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

(Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."[49]

(Proverbs 22:24-5): "Do not befriend the man of anger, Nor go with a wrathful man, Lest thou learn his ways and take a snare for thy soul."

(Amenemope, ch. 10): "Associate not with a passionate man, Nor approach him for conversation; Leap not to cleave to such an one; That terror carry thee not away."[49]

(Proverbs 22:29):"[if you] You see a man quick in his work, before kings will he stand, before cravens, he will not stand."

(Amenemope, ch. 30):"A scribe who is skillful in his business findeth worthy to be a courtier"[49]

(Proverbs 23:1):"When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, Consider diligently what is before thee; And put a knife to thy throat, If thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties, for they are breads of falsehood."

(Amenemope, ch. 23): "Eat not bread in the presence of a ruler, And lunge not forward(?) with thy mouth before a governor(?). When thou art replenished with that to which thou has no right, It is only a delight to thy spittle. Look upon the dish that is before thee, And let that (alone) supply thy need."[49] (see above)
>>
>>132689704

Anon.

You have the bible. You can use this learn about/celebrate your faith.

There are 0 fucking reasons for you to congregate with christians who don't understand your values. Look...If people aren't using social media to virtue signal then they are using their church group. It really doesn't matter. People will be people and that means they will be vain and full of pride and pettiness.

To support people who despise your culture and religion is insanity. You have to be strong for those who are not. You have to be humble for those who are not. You have to be logical for those who are not. You have to carry the truth for those who can't.
>>
>>132689704
You're just using anecdotal experience to justify being a faggot.
>>
Same here. The breaking point for me was when I tried to go back to church recently after three years away. Went to confession as well. Then I sat there listening to the boring homily about how I had to literally believe that I'm eating the flesh of Christ. Then all this stuff about Jerusalem and Zion in the hymns got me thinking hold up a minute here. What has this got to do with me and my identity? I'm not a kike. This is all Jewish stuff. So from there I started to get into norse mythology as a start to discovering the identity of myself and my people before the Church came along and Jew'd us all. When we had a warrior spirit instead of all this surrender and turn the other cheek cuckery. I'm done with it. No more worshiping a dead Jew on a stick for me.
>>
>>132689704

>A very devout Christian at my workplace described how he was a part of an event that raised money for Syrian refugees.

Yup, same the church i used to go to (catholic). They ended up raising more money for the muslim syrian refugees than any fundraiser they've had for years. That, and the consistent praising of Israel made me to really dislike Christianity, and the christcucks on this board.
>>
>>132689704
Everything you said is right OP
Christianism is why we even acknowledge white privileges. It's what lead us to "help" the world and now it's shitting back on us and the same christian ideals that are still very much alive without a god are embracing all of it.
>>
>>132692303
>atheist since fourth grade, these days trying to be accommodating to Christians' beliefs since I was raised in them and have started to understand and appreciate things like the cultural importance of it
>also since they're not pushing creationism in schools like it's 2006 anymore
>and our greatest modern religious threat has gone from school boards and stem cell research to fucking Muzzies bombing civilians
>so I'm better able to appreciate that whatever's left of the "European Christian tradition" is firmly on team Western society and deserves some recognition, even if I don't believe myself and am not even recommending that others should
But okay. Whatever you say.

>>132692766
>Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
>Funny, thats exactly what i would say about William lane craig
God no, I said "charismatic." I've never seen a Christian apologist who shares attribute.

>>132692782
>Make your own damn congregation, the light of god is within you
This, to some extent, provided you still believe.
>>
>>132689704
Read the Bible, pray, fast and be strong in faith.
>>
>>132689704

Come to the Deist side, OP.

It's comfy over here, I respect and worship my creator and don't get stuck with any of the garbage that organized religion tries to force on you.

You CAN love God without having to take all that other crap of "love thy refugee" nonsense they want you to take with your faith.
>>
>>132689704
>being a cuckstain
>even once
honestly pathetic
>>
>>132689704
adopt Stoicism, take responsibility
>>
>>132691809
Turning the other cheek has been taken so far out of context that people think that if someone literally slaps you, you let them slap you again.

Negative. It refers to if someone insults you wrongly, you don't retaliate with personal vengeance. You can absolutely defend yourself against physical attacks.

Just like Matthew 7 "don't judge" is taken so far out of context. Christians are called to judge, not sit back and let everybody do whatever they want without warnings, rebukes, etc.

If you want to know true Christian beliefs, read the reformers, Martin Luther, John Calvin. In modern times, James Boice, Donald Barnhouse, John MacArthur.

And for those of you (not the person I'm replying to here) who say that Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, you are correct. However, Jesus went on to say that He had sheep not of this fold (meaning He would save Gentile believers too) in John 10:16. And God said in Hosea 2 that the people who are not called His people will become His people. Also refer to Galatians 3, there is neither jew nor greek...for we are all one in Christ.
>>
>>132693560
Your country was almost Jewish. Your king converted to Christianity at the last minute because he liked Byzantium's style.
>>
>>132693448
im not saying i find him charismatic, he just has to be, i mean what other reasons would people have to listen to his nonsense?
Well i guess agreeing with him would also be a reason, then again any sane person wouldnt agree with him on almost anything.
>>
>>132693586
Deism is pretty based. How do you know there's a God though?
>>
>>132693170
Your first problem is that you went into a Catholic church...what a waste of time.
>>
>>132693772
Fair point.
I might be bad at judging the charisma of people who are trying to sell ideas that I'm already opposed to.
>>
>>132692896
>My personal favorit is the Christcuck anti-semite who hates the Jews and goes down on his knees every night to pray to one.

Are you talking about that Canadian with the serious mental instability?

I've had run-ins with him over the past year here, he's a funny sort of fellow in that he can't seem to grasp simple concepts.

Sometimes I just poke him over and over to keep him contained so that his retardation doesn't spill over into other threads. He really doesn't like me, but if he went back on his meds, he might be a decent leaf.
>>
>>132689704
I feel the same OP. In my heart I accept Jesus as the flawless man that we should all aim to be like, but in my brain I know that this religion is killing us.

I would consider myself a Deist, and do not follow any formal religion - I do however believe in the infinite, God, the universe...whatever you want to call it. Something bigger than our dimension and reality.
>>
>>132692896
That's gotta take some seriously convoluted thinking. Been there myself actually. Only so long you can twist your mind into a pretzel like that.
>>
>>132693772
Point to an instance where Varg lied about something.
>>
>>132693909
>How do you know there's a God though?

I see his wonder every time I open my eyes, senpai.

There's too much out there that science cannot/does not explain to simply deny his existence. That's enough for me to know that he gets my love, respect and devotion, just that I do it my own way and not how someone standing in the pulpit instructs me to do.

Better to be on the side of what's right when judgment comes, isn't it?
>>
>>132689704
Sounds like you're just fed up with shitty Protestantism. Become Catholic/Orthodox.
>>
>>132689704
If your faith is so fickle that it can be influenced by some misguided cucks then you never had it to begin with.

Matt 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>>
>>132689704
Christianity is a mind virus. Satanism, Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all just various branches of the same religious system. It is setup so that the more Satanic imagery (and actions) are pushed, the more Islamic conquest, the more Jewish subversion you see, therefore you will believe Christianity must be real. That is the logic that keeps you trapped in it. This is what kept my mind wandering back to Christianity so often over the last few years, while I have been very spiritually confused. But some type of deity directed me to read the Bible, and then the Book of Enoch, and that is when it really cemented in my mind that it's all bullshit. Jesus might be real, or the emanation of another deity, but the Bible and its contents are definitely bullshit.

Pick up the Bible. Read Genesis. Now read the Book of Enoch. Notice how you feel. I felt like shit personally. It makes you paranoid, judgmental, angry, hateful, and fearful. You can be good without Christianity, you can be patient and forgiving too, it becomes a choice just like anything else. Your path is your path and you have to walk it, regardless of what some old Jewish book says.

3 days ago my years of spiritual confusion finally ended. I've been watching Varg's videos and they're quite enlightening. I remember having to learn syncretism (the "cultural appropriation" of religious beliefs in college) but I never really appreciated how pervasive it was. Basically all of the good cultural attributes that we love (Easter, Christmas, Halloween, New Year's Resolutions, Elves, Honor, etc.) are "Pagan" and not Christian at all, they were simply stolen by Christianity in order to convert the local population. Watch this and start freeing yourself from this mind virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&index=1&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
>>
>>132689704
Hey, hold your horses. Have you considered that maybe those "christians" you have encountered are not true bible believin christians, but cucks?

https://youtu.be/8mA_QCRn0p0

Check it out.
>>
>>132694272
i dont even know who that is.
>>
Same. Satanist are way more successful in life it seems
>>
>>132689704
I used to hang out in this orthodox forum, there are a lot of libtards there as well.
Just because a couple lay people or clergymen have gone modern, doesn't mean the Church is going down the drain unless they made it an institutional policy.
That's why I stick with Orthodoxy. Mount Athos will never fall.
>>
>>132689704
You should stick it out because literally everything in the Western world has been pozzed.

Your governments? Pozzed beyond recognition.

Your entertainment? Pozzed.

Your education system? Pozzed.

There really is no exception.

But because your nation is pozzed, do you want it abolished and cast away? Doubtful. You likely want it rejuvenated. That is how reactionary Christians feel about the Church.

Paganism is a meme. They'll tell you how it's super redpilled, but more than half of Pagans are liberals too, who love how spiritual it feels to worship earth goddesses in the like.

Sure, you can find some Wotanist group that supports the White race, but quite frankly, their not being actual Pagans, just White Nationalists who throw around references to the Eddas. They're much more motivated by hatred of Christianity than any actual belief in the gods.

Plus they have shit-tier knowledge of history, as can be seen in arguments like this.
>Whilst the Pagans lived side by side.

See if you can find a trad Catholic church, a ROCOR church, or something on the same level.
>>
it means you are give up to be a beta male and be a woman´s bitch
>>
>>132694769
Shit i meant that at,
>>132692026
>>
>>132689704
Yup. Christianity is part of the scam too.
It is great for bringing a sense of community and culture but that is part of the trick. Community should come with no secret strings.

https://clarissasblog.com/2015/11/28/the-pope-blasts-birth-control-in-africa/
>>
>>132689704
You are a weak faggot and pagans don't want you. You can't even defend your beliefs and be a vanguard for militant traditional Christianity. Why would pagans want you to come and then cry about how we're mostly all hippy ass Wiccan retards
>>
>>132689704
There's always Westboro
>>
File: Odin.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>132689704
Odin is the one true god.
>>
>>132694727
How is getting on your knees and grovelling to a Jew on a stick like a good goy the ultimate cuckery?
>>
>>132694988
>>132694272
Claim victory if you want, but it's just not worth my time to go find and itemize all of the shit that I disagree with.
I disagree with the conclusions that he reaches. It's not a thing that I can easily argue or cite, it's not like a math problem where a wrong answer is obvious. I just think he says stupid shit.

But I think "lied" is the wrong word for it, too. I just disagree with him; that doesn't make him a liar.
>>
>>132695198
*How is it not the ultimate cuckery?
>>
>>132689704
(((you)))
>>
>>132695097
>There's always Westboro

But, Westboro is a liberal church full of leftist nonsense, while I can respect their disdain for faggotry, they're pretty much useless cucks in all other regards.

Just look up the Phelps' campaign donations to know who they support. If only liberals know Westboro was "their" church, it'd make heads explode.
>>
>>132694714
If you think that Christianity is in the same ballpark as islam or any pagan religion, you obviously don't know much about christianity. Christianity is the only religion that offers salvation as a free gift by the grace of God. What does every other religion require? Works. You must do good things. There's nothing you can do to get to heaven except believe in and trust in Jesus Christ. He said He is the way, truth, and life and nobody comes to the Father but by Him.

If reading the Bible made you feel like crap, that's probably conviction you're feeling.

There's so much evidence that has been found throughout history that proves so much of the Bible (historical, archeological, scientific, etc). Not to mention hundreds of prophecies that all came to pass.

The koran (just as an example) doesn't even accurately describe what Christians believe and they claim it was written by god. I guess allah doesnt know much about christianity. And I think he only speaks Arabic because you have to profess belief in Arabic otherwise he doesn't understand you and you're not truly worshipping...hmm...
>>
bro listen to me,the bible and Christianity have nothing to do with fagots or Muslim religion. those are bad Christians' people are just trying to make it seem ok but its not.so i suggest leaving that fucked up church and going to the right one.
>>
>>132689704
Heretics have been around since the beginning. There are stupid Americans, so I suppose you are moving to Canada, eh?
>>
> They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
- 1 John 2:19

you were never a christian in the first place, OP
>>
File: 1492306754240.gif (30KB, 330x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492306754240.gif
30KB, 330x360px
>Was baptized a catholic, was a fedora in my teens
>Recently talking to christian friends, start thinking about coming back to the catholic faith
>All the bullshit, seemingly endless sex scandals, and current cuckpope are stopping me from doing so
>>
>>132691265
>Jesus Christ said he came only for the lost sheep from the house of Israel

And what is the house of Israel according to the bible? You obviously dont know based on your post so let me show you

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. They are the Israel of God.

The woman wasn't a child of Israel because she was a pagan worshiping false gods but through her Faith in Christ she became an heir of Abraham and child of Israel and Jesus healed her daughter,

you atheists/pagans and your ignorance of the bible is amusing, you are not a smart person
>>
File: bible.jpg (78KB, 700x836px) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
78KB, 700x836px
>>132695718
Knowing a BS book inside out isnt something to be proud of.
>>
>>132695496
Fuck you and your works vs. faith.

The thing that separates it is you have free will, you're supposed to tell the truth, you're supposed to have love and forgiveness, and you're supposed to spread the good news to non-Christians rather than persecute them for being outside the tribe.

Islam and Judaism are different because it's all about lying to people, breaking your own rules for political gain, putting everyone outside the tribe or who breaks the rules on the level of an animal to be ritually sacrificed.
>>
>>132695496
I'm sorry you can interpret however you want, but at the end of the day the Old Testament is batshit insane and the New is not much better. We're all gonna burn if we're not ""saved"" right? Then there's the endless debates about whos saved and who's not. How much do we have to cuck? Just a little or a lot?

To top it all off you have mounds of scriptural support for immigrants, race mixing, and worshipping of Jews. I just can't handle it anymore. It does no service to me, my family or people, in fact it's just one giant disservice and problem. What are you going to do when the leftist pastors start descending on you quoting all sorts of scripture that supports Israel and open borders and cultural suicide? Good luck arguing against them. Are you winning the argument? Are you influencing the young minds to your personal interpretation of the Bible? Probably not, looking at the way things are going.

You have fun with that, I'll be over here researching the ancient religions of Europe before this Semitic mind virus arrived.
>>
>>132695715

Same here, which is why I'm staying with Deism. Until the church can purge the leftist nonsense that's turned it into a walking punchline, I can't support it.

I'm at least proud that my parents changed churches after 40 years due to being fed up with the leftist nonsense of their original place of worship.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
People of faith have been corrupted by useful idiots and you need to red pill them , let them know degeneracy is not Christian .
>>
>>132689704
Gotta go Evangelical man. I'm sorry, but they're the only branch of Christianity with chutzpah nowadays. Anti-immigration, anti-gay marriage, anti-islam. My church gives warning sermons on feminism, leftism, LGBT stuff (we actually had a psychiatrist who was silenced by the scientific community because he dared to say that transgender stuff is due to emotional turmoil and mental baggage, instead of it being genetic.) And we NEVER do any fundraising for PC stuff.

They're out there. Just find a church that stands by its convictions and preaches the word truthfully, instead of one that wants to sell a product to get new members.
>>
>>132696336
But do they call out Israel and the Jews?
>>
I totally hear you man.

I was an atheist edgelord when I moved out of my parents house for the first time. I lost my job being a dumb reckless teenager and had to move back in with them and they took me to church. It wasn't too bad. Anyway I moved back out later and got back on my feet.

Few years later my parents ask if I wanna go to church and I haven't seen them in a while so I'm like "sure, whatever". The whole fucking thing had facebook integrated this and tweet that and videos and shit. Then the pastor starts to talk and he makes his WHOLE FUCKING SERMON about syrian refugees. I had to suppress the urge to start yelling at this fuckwit, or storm out of there, for an entire hour, my entire being burned with hatred for this false prophet. You cannot believe the strawmen arguments and absolute bullshit this guy spun for the 60 minutes. And then this fucking cuck had the nerve to call for a SECOND offering specifically for these syrian refugees to feed and house them in the city in which I live, and these fucking piece of shit, nu-christians, they gave, they gave money to destroy themselves

I have never set foot in a church since then. I hope God still forgives me even if I never again attend one of those lie factories.
>>
>>132696336
It won't last. The internet exists now and it's too easy for young people to quickly find all of the scriptural support for immigration, race mixing, submission to Israel and cultural suicide in general. Just wait until these debates start happening and watch your side lose when you realize Jesus really did say open your borders and implement communism. It's a losing battle, you just don't realize it yet.

It's actually amusing to watch the Christians on this board still making ever more contorted arguments as to why Jesus is really a pro-white National Socialist. He isn't. "It's taken out of context!" Um, no it's quite clear and when my generations (millenials) fully absorb it, it will only help push politics more to the left, just like its doing in Europe.
>>
To
>>132691265
See
>>132695718

Israelites are not people of the geographic region if Israel (which didn't even technically exist until 1948), it's people from all across the world that accept salvation from Christ in true faith.
>>
>>132696867
Nope. It's an old tribe of sandniggers starting with Abraham who came from what is now Iraq.
>>
>>132689704
I'm an atheist because there is no god. But the ethics and principal in the bible are the best we have.

Just don't do things you wouldn't want people to do to you, and you'll be all good my dudereno
>>
>>132689704
>Christian
>considering paganism because he's surrounded by lost souls
I see right through you Fedorafag.
>>
>>132689704
>Pagan
It's shit tier. Groups last 5-10 years before shitlib autism destroys everything. Then you have to form new one.
>Christian
Lasted 2000 years.

On which plot do you want to build a life, rock or sand?
>>
>>132696454
Mine doesn't really "call them out" as much as they think they aren't special. To them, Israel is not some holy, chosen land anymore. Land is not sacred, or chosen, people who choose to give their lives to Christ are. "Who holds Israel" doesn't matter to them. Israel's biblical history is important, but the country/people in it? No more special or important than anyone in the world.
>>
File: 1414282049917.png (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414282049917.png
165KB, 640x640px
>>132689704
/pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>132697216
But they don't identify the Synagogue of Satan?
>>
>>132696588

Was this a Lutheran church by any chance?

They're the worst, they destroyed much of Minnesota by bringing in tens of thousands of Somalians in the past few decades, and seem to be intent on wrecking everywhere they occupy all because they believe the fantasy that anyone they import will convert to their religion.

Some sects never, ever learn from their mistakes and could be eradicated without any loss.
>>
>>132696829
The Bible DOES say to be welcoming to foreigners, but look at the laws. If you wanted to come into the country you had to convert, do away with your old customs, and embrace the customs of your new host country. Sounds good to me. There's nothing in there about letting in potentially hostile populations.
>>
File: 1496726064954.png (65KB, 321x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496726064954.png
65KB, 321x522px
>>132689704

The bible said that in the end times, people would lose their faith and become worldly in their ways. The limpwristed cuckoldry in the church was prophesied to come, and the end is soon to come. Turning to paganism does nothing, teaching your brothers and sisters in Christ of Islam's satanic nature does.

Christ fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, and will soon fulfill many more. Read the Book of Revelations and compare it to the Koranic end of days, the parallel is chilling. Don't forsake the Christ for the sake of sticks and stones. I'll pray that you find your way, God bless.

In addition, the numerology in the bible is undeniable, I'll post two infographics that might help.
>>
File: 1496726096462.png (152KB, 656x596px) Image search: [Google]
1496726096462.png
152KB, 656x596px
>>132697441

Again, God bless. Anon, I'll pray for you from now until the sun comes up. Don't lose faith, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!
>>
File: gnomechild2.png (147KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
gnomechild2.png
147KB, 600x418px
>>132696454
Don't be silly, Christians believe Jews are the chosen people. If I had a dollar for every cuck that has told me that I'd be a multi millionaire.
>>
>>132689704

Do whatever you want, but the core of "Christianity" is Jesus. You either believe in Him or you don't. Your choice, but it has nothing to do with the shitty people on earth. Even Jesus called his disciples Satan at one point, and so were working with flawed bodies here.

You can leave the human church, and still have faith. It's a pyramid scheme now anyways.
>>
>>132689704
This pagan nigger larping to be a christian aside, why do people get mad a christianity for having so many liberal members, they act like if it was just a christian thing to be liberal these days, when in reality all people from all sects, religions and backgrounds have been leaning to the left for years, (specially atheists)

you can't point out a liberal church and say "all christians are liberals", No pastor is above the word of god, if you don't read the bible you will never understand christianity, which is not at all the pro gay, pro lazy poor niggers, pro muslim, pro gender equality the (((modern churches))) teach
>>
File: FUCKING.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>132697014
>>
>>132697441
Society and civilization go through cycles. At the end of an empires phase the people become lazy and degenerate, it happened to the Greeks, the Romans, and a host of other cultures. Whoever wrote the Bible understands these concepts. There are many scholars who argue that Revelation already happened, it was referring to the fall of several empires, the last being the Roman Empire. Many of the books of the Bible were written hundreds of years after Jesus.

All that's happening is the Bible is being used to mindfuck the populace once again. They purposely push Satanic/scary imagery and events to force you into believing Christianity must be true. It's just one giant Semitic trick. You'll feel 100x better once you let go of it.

You won't have to "turn the cheek" anymore, you can actually fight for your people's survival. You won't think "oh Revelation is soon upon us therefore there's no need to oppose the Jewish agenda". You won't be so concerned with "saving everyone's soul" so therefore you will actually go out and do good works and accomplish more.

Just try to take a critical look at Christianity and all of the mind traps it puts you into, and how it's negatively affecting your life and that of your whole community. It's done enough damage already, come home to your ancient roots.
>>
>>132690045
varg is like 80% larper, you should larp no more than 15%. the only thing he's consistently right about is diet
>>
>>132697752
A while back I was regularly listening to Rush Limbaugh because I'd just never been exposed to anything like that and figured it was high time I find out what this is all about. This was during 2008 Obama election season, so they were making fun of that radical black people church he took to making a token appearance at (a great move -- I couldn't believe how bad he was a lying, but this of course would improve with experience.)

So Rush has this "Snyrdley" guy or whatever who apparently is his black producer because having a black guy on a republican show pisses off the liberals. So he invites Snyrdley himself to do a liner after, will full on Pastor Manning type screaming to mock Obama's alleged choice of church.

>NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ISREAL!
>AND THE JEEEEEWWWWWWS!

Too fucking funny.
>>
>>132697441
>>132697643
I don't know how anyone can look at the state of the world and NOT come to think there might be something to this whole Christianity thing. Too many coincidences to ignore.

I MEAN THERE'S LITERALLY A DISEASE THAT PUNISHES FAGS FOR FAGGING THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO ARISE AS THE NORMALIZATION OF FAGS STARTED!
COME ON NOW!
>>
>>132689704
Do not be moved in the face of corruption, that is what the evil in this world wants you to do. They want to destroy traditional Christianity. Stay faithful to the teachings of the Lord and you will not falter

Men can break, but the papacy and the group following the word of the Lord will not , as it is written in scripture.
>>
>>132698191
>anymore, you can actually fight for your people's survival. You won't think "oh Revelation is soon upon us therefore there's no need to oppose the Jewish agenda". You won't be so concerned with "saving everyone's soul" so therefore you will actually go out and do good works and accomplish more.

Yeah just like the Christians of the past let Islam steam-roll Europe and never expelled their Jews amirite?

GTFO "pagan" you people are so fucking transparent.
>>
>>132698422
Everyone has access to the Bible anon. Think about it: if I'm a subversive Jew all I have to do is go around plastering pentagrams everywhere and trying to normalize evil degenerate stuff and then someone will think "OH MY GOD Christianity must be true!!! We were warned!!"

I fell into that trap for the last 3 years, oscillating back and forth between Christianity and various other spiritual concepts. I finally realized I was just being played by one giant Abrahamic system that has very little to offer spiritually except perhaps the concept of forgiveness being stressed very hard, which I agree is a good thing. But you can implement that yourself without the Bible, it's called the golden rule, and practicing love on those who deserve it. Life is subtle and Christianity is too blunt an instrument for my taste. Plus look at all the holidays they stole from paganism, ""Christmas"" is not Jesus birthday, it's an old holiday called Yuletide and if you look up the original significance of it, it becomes a lot cooler and meaningful.
>>
>>132697415
And this folks, is why we are being replaced by Mexicans.
>>
>>132698839
>subversive Jews created AIDS to hoodwink the goyim into believing that God hates fags
Fuck off.
>>
>>132697415
Sounds like civic nationalism to me which is a proven epic fail.
>>
File: 1496238810218.jpg (27KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496238810218.jpg
27KB, 530x530px
>>132689704
>decided to stop believing a worldview and stop living by that worldview because political reasons
>>
File: 1488854614352.jpg (102KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488854614352.jpg
102KB, 818x768px
>>132698191

Where did I say I'm not vehemently opposed to the Synagogue of Satan? They're no longer God's Chosen People, they're damning souls to an eternity without God, and it's every Christian's duty to oppose them in any way possible, peaceful or not.

>>132698422

I know, and I thank God for His grace every single day.
>>
>>132696829
>support for immigration
the bible teaches that foreigners have to behave and obey the law of the land, if they don't do so they must be expelled, according to the bible the 40 millions mexicans in the us have to be deported, it also teaches that foreingers cannot rule in your country.

But most important the bible teaches that the punishment for forgetting god is to get flooded with foreigners, that's the reason europoors are getting invaded by muslims
>race mixing
this one is true, although the bible also teaches that you can do what you consider right as long as it doesn't intervene with god's word, so if you want a white country it is not a problem to christianity

>submission to Israel

this is a big jewish lie, jesus called the jews the synagogue of satan (guess the only religion that goes to synagogues), Jesus said that you're not a real jew if you do not believe in him, and most important Israel in the new testament is a spiritual place for all christians, not a physical land
>cultural suicide
like I said on immigration, the bible teaches you to be modest, and behave according to your country's culture
>y Jesus is really a pro-white National Socialist.
literally no one claims this
>>
>>132689704
>2 posts by this ID

still, op's just in the wrong church.
>>
>>132696829
>push politics more to the left, just like its doing in Europe

Last time I checked the great majority of fedorra tippers voted mostly for Shillary, while most christians voted for trump
>>
>>132698832
>Yeah just like the Christians of the past let Islam steam-roll Europe and never expelled their Jews amirite?

I don't see them steamrolling Islam now? I don't see them expelling Jews now? I see Jews ruling over their entire political, academic, and economic institutions, and an Islamic invasion that's growing by the day.

You're talking about a long time ago when people were forced to attend church, and then went home and kept practicing their ancient traditions (Halloween, Yule, New Year's, fighting shadows, choosing an ancestor to follow, etc.). You're talking about when people were forced to attend masses which were only held in LATIN which they could not understand and printing Bibles in any other language was not allowed! Clearly the only thing saving Europe from invasion was the remnants of paganism/ ethnocentrism that still flowed in the people's veins. Christianity had not time to fully set in like it has now. Now ANYONE can look up the scriptural support for Islamic invasion and submission to Jews and communism with the click of a button. Times have changed.

Besides that, the old Islamic invasion were with armies. Pretty easy for any religion to respond to that -- can you show me what particular resilience Christianity has toward repelling invading armies? Even the Buddhists or Hindus could do that. Now the Islamics are doing it the way their book instructs: subvert. They're coming with waves of "refugees" and "immigrants". How does Christianity respond? It says we must help the poor, help the foreigner in our land, and we're all one human race anyway. They've found the fatal flaw in your desert religion, it has no capacity to stop subversion from within.
>>132699063
Aaaaand there he goes again! The Christian getting angry and throwing out strawmen when he's realizes his semitic insanity is losing more followers.
>>
File: ConstantinopleNotIstanbul.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ConstantinopleNotIstanbul.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>132693714
Quite good taste, that Russian barbarian had.
>>
>>132700040
>HURR DURR THE FEW CHRISTIANS IN EUROPE ARE NOT FIGHTING BACK

neither are is pagan brotherhood
>>
>>132700040
These Christians are full of shit. They killed just as many white Europeans during the Crusades as sand niggers. Saladin was an honored nobleman among the King class. They're new age bullshitters playing with social clubs left over by the Roman Empire.
>>
>>132689704
Dont abandon the most near-perfect value system humanity has ever crafted just because some dumb shits are being dumb
>>
Varg is pro Jewish and Pro Islam.

He was also family friends with Saddam
>>
File: NormieFamily.jpg (16KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
NormieFamily.jpg
16KB, 246x205px
>>132700839
>most near-perfect value system humanity has ever crafted

>>132700934
Lies, prove it. He was in Iraq as a kid because his family was doing work there.
>>
>oh no look at me I think the world is made of meanie people who are mean to me and please give me attention, I'm about fo leave a mythological belief behind! Please give me the attention my parents denied me!!!
Fuck off you useless moron, eat the fattest of nigger dicks
>>
while those are terrible reasons to leave christianity you should convert to paganism anyway

christianity is a bullshit religion whereas the occult has actual merit
>>
>>132699740
>the bible teaches that foreigners have to behave and obey the law of the land, if they don't do so they must be expelled
Not once in the Bible does it say this.
>But most important the bible teaches that the punishment for forgetting god is to get flooded with foreigners
Where does it say this?
>jesus called the jews the synagogue of satan
I have to admit the KJV is pretty based, but it still has all of the other problems. You become too concerned with saving souls, and the imminent end of the world as told in Revelation, so it makes you think there's no need to actually fight back or do anything, everything is part of "God's plan" . We'll all be raptured in a few months, right? So why participate in the meme war, why fight back against Islamic invasion, it's prophesied that the world will go to shit, right?

I can't stand that way of thinking.

>literally no one claims this
Then I don't need a god who isn't for Europeans or my race.
>>132700028
Because deep down many Christians are still converatism. It comes from the vestiges of their ethnocentric spirit. The problem is they're trying to force Christianity to be conservative, they're still resisting the logical outcome of Christianity, which is why you're more and more seeing these cuck churches take over. They're just taking the scripture where it leads.
>>
>>132689704
You do realize like 15% of syria is christian right? makes sense there would be christian refugees, that doesn't change your shitty church.
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
>Mysterium Fasces
>>
>>132700839

christian values are largely bullshit that deny a lot of aspects of basic human nature and encourage people to be subservient

it's largely been used as a government tool for control throughout its history, and it works because it encourages people to be meek and obey without question

there's nothing perfect about it
>>
File: JWCuties.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JWCuties.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>132689704
>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(2 Thessalonians 2:3) Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(Matthew 24:24) For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

>(2 Timothy 4:3) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled;

It's time for you to give us a chance OP. Find out why we haven't fallen for this corruption and we never will. I can help you understand more if you wish.
>>
>>132701154
You do realize that the vast majority of sand niggers have serious DNA damage from inbreeding? Only occult shitheads could want that among them.
>>
>>132697643
I don't understand where 888 is coming from though. It looks like verses with equal signs pointing to 888.

>The limpwristed cuckoldry in the church was prophesied to come
This gives me some hope though. Like I said in the OP, i know what Christianity has become is not true Christianity.
But how limpwristed Christianity has become made me have my doubts.

What >>132695707 said is kind of right though.
I don't have strong faith in Jesus Christ. I still have doubts that he was born of a virgin birth.

Maybe I should first be concerned about finding my faith. But again, it's this cuckoldry that is making it hard for me to see the Light.

>>132697787
>Even Jesus called his disciples Satan at one point
When???

The civic nationalism like >>132697415
makes my faith waiver too.
>>
>>132700724
I agree. I am watching the Varg playlist as somewhere to begin, and I can already feel the old feelings of the past come over me. He's a great starting point, but I want to order some books and do my own research.
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>132689704
Well you have 2 choices
>become an atheist eventually finding no meaning in life, developing crippling depression and thinking about suicide all day
>or
>you can become a Mormon
>I'm on here so I obviously made the wrong choice
>don't be like me
>mormons are traditional and patriotic af
>some of the guys are faggy and strange and lots are too in your business but most are pretty cool and decent
>hot chicks
>most don't really care how stupid the Book of Mormon is but whatevs
>don't be like me
>>
Cant start a new thread with this for some (((reason)))

NJ millionaires-on-welfare sting: 12 additional individuals charged
>Twelve more wealthy individuals in Lakewood, New Jersey have been charged with defrauding Medicaid and other government assistance programs by misrepresenting their incomes, prosecutors said Thursday, after seven couples were charged last week for gaming the system out of $2 million.
>Seven additional couples, including a Rabbi and his wife, were charged just last week with defrauding government assistance programs out of at least $2 million.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/06/nj-millionaires-on-welfare-sting-12-additional-individuals-charged.html
>>
>>132689704
>Christianity being corrupted by cucks
>blames Christianity
>>
>buy into religion for some shitty self-serving reasons
>shill for said religion for who knows how many years
>"oh noes, now my religion says something I don't like, what do!"

that's literally every religious person ever. kys faggot.
>>
>>132690045
Are there any proofs that Odin does exist?
>>
File: 1497818533389.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497818533389.png
96KB, 400x400px
>>132689704
When I started losing my faith, Anon, I had a thought

>fuck people I can't get any fucking truth from these fucks I'm not listening to anymore fucking apologetics is God is fucking real, I'm taking my fucking questions to God himself
>"God, you there? What's up with hell, eh?"

It's been years, still waiting for answers. I don't know if that makes me an atheist or not.
>>
File: 1498163816038.jpg (64KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498163816038.jpg
64KB, 720x524px
>>132698455
>sneaking the papacy into God's word

Not so fast there catholicuck...
>>
There are still people who worship a Marvel superhero. You people really are neckbeards. I imagine most of you look like the comic book guy.
>>
>>132702331
Synagogue of Satan
>>
>>132701428
Then you don't understand the bible. (And as it turns out, neither did any of those historical statist boogeymen or the obese gay-beating bible belt murricans!)
>>132701004
>inbred proddies are representatives of christianity
solid meme
>>
>>132702032
mark 8:33

he says "get thee behind me satan" to peter
>>
>>132701530
Jehovah Witnesses are fundamentalists? And cute?
I though they were black people that dressed up in suits and sold newspapers on the street every Sunday
>>
>>132702671
>It's been years, still waiting for answers
Answers to what?
>>
>>132702032
hope you had time to read some of my posts, I feel like your situation is similar to mine. I was never really Christian to begin with, but it was always in the back of my mind as a possibility because of society's growing degeneracy and Jewish subversion.

My mom was literally tortured at Southern Baptist churches in the 60s with giant men holding her down and sitting on her to "push the demons out" because she wasn't that into the church service (which she was dragged to 6 nights a week by her anti-education "sell all your possessions because Revelation will be here tomorrow" mother). Reminded me of the way Christians would torture/burn "witches/pagans" in the Middle ages.

At some point you just have to call bullshit.
>>
>>132702981

i do understand the bible, i've read it, and i'm well aware of its uses throughout history

saying "you don't understand" doesn't invalidate someone else's opinion, it just means your head is too far up your own ass to acknowledge that people see things differently than you
>>
>>132703004
I see one 8, where are the other two?

I'm genuinely trying to know. I find the numerical stuff fascinating.
>>
File: 1497447688959.png (56KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497447688959.png
56KB, 500x391px
>>132702671
Sorry I took so long, anon. I am listening now.
>>
Ezekiel 47:21-23:
So you shall divide this land among you according to the tribes of Israel. You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord God.

Let in the mudslimes and hand over the dimmedats!
>>
>>132703265

the only meaning those numbers have is that the verse where jesus says that to peter is in chapter 8 of the book of mark and it's verse 33

there are no other eights

the bible is divided up in a manner where every chapter and verse is numbered so any given point is easily referenced
>>
>>132689704
Think about being a Roman and how cucked you must a thought this "turn the other cheek" and "literally worship a Jewish man as a God" must have been

You are 2000 years l8 m8
>>
File: 52d.png (147KB, 745x814px) Image search: [Google]
52d.png
147KB, 745x814px
>>132703333
G-god... -sama?

Is... is that you?

What's the point of hell if it doesn't teach anyone any lessons? Seems kind of a little fucked up if it's nothing but for satisfaction over someone you don't like burning.
>>
>>132703034
Fundamentalist are unreasonable fanatics who believe in a rigid interpretation of the Bible in a literal as possible sense. Those are the idiots that spread the rumors that Christianity taught that the Bible says the world was created in 6 literal days and teach of burning hot hell that can melt steel like butter in seconds. They will spend an entire sermon describing hell in as many tortuous ways as possible on stage.

No, JW are not fundamentalist. We take a balanced view of the Bible and let it interpret itself as objectively as possible. At this point, you have no where else to go, OP. We can help you.

>https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

We can come to your home free of charge at your most convenience. In the meantime, I can help you here online.
>>
File: 1493394930176.jpg (27KB, 374x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493394930176.jpg
27KB, 374x499px
>>132692026
This is a good post. I always see people on here treating religion like a coat that you can change at any time, but if you can drop your faith at a moment's notice you probably never believed in that religion at all.
>>
>>132690045
Pagans lived side by side? Really? I find that very hard to believe, got a source?
>>
>>132689704
if you believe in christ you wouldnt be shitposting.

> people thinking they can be happy "Sometime in the future in a non-hedonistic way" in a non christian community

yeeeeah, good luck.
>>
>>132703155
https://youtu.be/44f3mxcsI50
Watch this.

If you thought of more than half of the things this man talks about when you read the cain and abel story i will be convinced that you arent just an edgy teen LARPing as an ancom and we can continue the discussion like adults

But until then fuck off
>>
>>132689704

Never listen to an Asian about white privilege.

Check out buddhism and paganism and see what you think looks best or makes the most sense.

Christianity is like a religion for children. It's simple, tells you what to do, and you're not expected to do anything to improve yourself other than act like you're neutered and give money to the church.

Avoid wicca, though. That's just a giant "make up your own religion" game dedicated around justifying your life decisions.
>>
>>132689704
Well, I'd say before signing off Chrstianity as a whole, look into both Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Both of those trace their history back to the time of Christ. Look into their history and the changes that have been recorded about the celebration of mass and the celebration of the Eucharist (Catholic centric viewpoint, since I'm looking to Catholicism myself). Same thing to be said of Orthodoxy and their way of life. At least one of those is based af. Like Catholics have surprisingly strict rules for the bedroom, like no condoms, since that "interrupts the perfect union of a man and his wife". While there may be gay priests, they don't have relations with anyone, as they are forbidden to have sex due to serving the Lord through serving the community. God is first friends. Anyways, it'd be REALLY hard to find a completely cucked group of priests at any one church, since tolerating gays, but not letting them commit degeneracy is where they're at socially rn.

((Also get out of commie(west)coast. Anything left of fundie over there is basically pagan already. I mean, I've heard of churches that worship a mother goddess next to God? wtf?))
>>
>>132703892

i'm not watching a 2 hour + video to have a discussion with someone on /pol/, this thread would be gone by the time it was done and it's late

anyway, someone giving their interpretation of a biblical story and their personal perspective doesn't validate much of anything

it's all subjective, and this is likely just a really long video of someone saying things you personally agree with so of course you'll think he's "right"

perspectives/opinions are subjective, and of course you're going to think the ones you personally agree with are "right" and ones that go against that are "wrong"

not surprising since you think "you don't understand" is a valid argument against an opposing pov

you can think i'm an edgy teen larping if you'd like, it doesn't make a difference to me
>>
>>132703913
>Avoid wicca, though. That's just a giant "make up your own religion" game dedicated around justifying your life decisions.

It's true.
That goes for druid and shamanic stuff, though shamanic stuff is a little more acceptable because of all the subjectivity anyway.

I've had a wiccan call me a "stupid muggle" before.
>>
>>132703981
>Also get out of commie(west)coast.
....how did you know?
>>
>>132704711

i thought wicca was just for hs girls who think magic is cool, but don't grasp the occult properly
>>
>>132689704
Same shit bothers me, sort of. There are some women at my university Catholic center who

>were bisexual
>had a child out of wedlock
>now try to say that homosexuality is natural and determined at birth

Also that we shouldn't judge homosexuality as Catholics. It's utter horse shit, and I'm just waiting to call them out. Honestly I know the shit the Catholic church has pulled throughout the centuries but I always tell myself it's still run by humans who err. No human is free from sin, even the damn Pope. The Mass is the only reason I am Catholic.
>>
File: IMG_0492.jpg (72KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
72KB, 638x960px
Finish the job
>>
>>132704907

well...aside from all of those things just being natural and part of life for some people the bible technically says it isn't your place to judge others personally

or for your judgment of them to dictate your behaviour towards them

as far as the new testament goes judgment is reserved for god not for you, so you casting judgment is you trying to put yourself in god's place (which goes against biblical teachings)
>>
>>132704855
It's not for me, personally, but I'd date a wiccan girl. I would put up with the smokey sage smell for a chance to roll in deer-tick infested undergrowth naked together while chittering like chipmunks.
>>
>>132705282

me too assuming they were legal, otherwise nah

i dated a greco-roman pagan diana worshipper who told me wicca was pretty much complete bullshit that's just an introduction for most people into the occult
>>
>>132689704
Convert to Orthodox Catholicism; none of that bullshit.
>>
>>132701225
Love Mysterium

Also Miklagard Rising seems to be the official Pagan podcast of the Alt-Right. Florian is still my dude tho.
>>
>>132705234
I've never understood the paradox between being free from judgment but also loathing evil things. I just assume that it's our job to spread the Kingdom. Kind of new to it though. Also,

>>132705553
>wicca was pretty much complete bullshit that's just an introduction for most people into the occult

is completely true. You bind your soul to entities that see you as a cog that turns to their will.
>>
>>132705595

just completely different bullshit
>>
>>132691526
This
>>
>>132689704
Get out of the church, that's the first thing. Or if you want to stay, find one with a very old demographic.

Christian morality is both a blessing and a curse. It provides the glue for the greatest civilization, but also can be converted into cuckoldry at the slightest breath.
>>
>>132705234
Pointing out something wrong isn't judgemental. It is exposure of corruption. The meme of "Don't judge" is a way of saying "Don't expose me." Yes, Christiand shouldn't judge BUT we do expose them to THE JUDGE HIMSELF, that being Jesus Christ. We let people know what the ULTIMATE JUDGE WILL HOLD THEM TO TRIAL FOR.

>: “Let no one deceive you with shallow arguments; it is for all these things that God’s dreadful judgement is coming upon his rebel subjects. Have no part or lot with them.” (Eph. 5:6, 7, NE)

>(Acts 10:42) Also, he ordered us to preach to the people and to give a thorough witness that this is the One decreed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.
>>
File: 4a799cb0646ec8963ad4399b99defd1a.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4a799cb0646ec8963ad4399b99defd1a.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>132689704
It has nothing to do with Christianity. It's marxism destroying every community from the inside. We as western society must protect ourselves against marxist indoctrinations and Islam ideology. Those values tries to control people with fear, shame and death. Crushing every form of 'The Self, The Individual. They see you nothing more then a slave or a nonbeliever. Because of absent of a better alternative is Christianity our only barrier to protect ourselves against marixsm and Islam ideas and values. Christianity can unite people together as a group with Christian values, values what the western society is build on. Without Christianity the western society as we know it would collapse and marxist and Islam values has room to take its place instead. Don't be foolish to think you can battle those ideologies alone with only believing in yourself. They are with many and you stand no chance against them and neither do you stand a chance against Christianity. Better join the fight now then beeing too late.
>>
>>132704689
Watch this when you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
>>
>>132705855

loathing evil things while not judging people is an extension of the "hate the sin not the sinner" idea

so you can hate a thing that's "evil," but you don't have to hate the person who engages in said thing

it's a matter of separating people from their actions in a manner where you can still love someone without liking or agreeing with the things they do

you don't judge them for it and instead you just love and accept them in spite of it

it makes sense to me since people are more than the things they do, what makes someone who they are is a lot deeper than that and anyway people all have some level of value regardless

i don't know much about wicca personally, my knowledge of the occult has mostly come from experience rather than study
>>
Lots of Christians like you aren't true believers. Who, after knowledge of the true gospel can contemplate paganism? Christ died for your sins already, just believe according to the scriptures. 1st cor.chapter 15 vs.1-4 is the gospel nothing else or you believed in vain. Don't go down the retard road to hell when you die, after that the lake of fire. Couple of sound biblical doctrine teachers to listen to on the YouTube are Les Feldick and Robert Breaker. If you truly want salvation they're teaching it. I've been where you've been and it's mental anguish. We are living in the latter times of church history so don't screw around with your eternity. This is very serious business. God wants no one to burn forever. I hope this helps.
>>
>>132695715
well anon, I'm here to tell you the catholic church is the whore of babylon, whose name is Jezebel, and the protestant church is Jezebels daughter.
>>
>>132692026
God Bless
>>
>>132689704
Remember: /pol/ is a christmas board.
>>
>>132705984

why would a god need a human to expose something to him? particularly one that's supposed to be all knowing

>Also that we shouldn't judge homosexuality as Catholics. It's utter horse shit

i was just using the wording the anon started with, sounds like it's more than "pointing out"

aside from that, none of that is actually "wrong" just because it's in an old book that's basically jewish religion 2.0

i was raised catholic and i went to catholic school, i know the bible well especially the catholic sect of christianity

there's no need to go around telling people how wrong you think they are for being perfectly normal humans, if your god would judge and forgive them (and he would) then it's just not your place
>>
>>132705659
PIC RELATED!! Good news you guys! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.
>>
>>132706823
Christmas is Yuletide, not Jesus birthday. Christianity is based on lies.
>>
File: Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg (66KB, 736x540px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg
66KB, 736x540px
>>132707030
>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world.

Does anyone know what happens next?
>>
>>132705984

btw preaching the word doesn't have to equate to putting yourself on a pedestal as you tell others what they do is wrong (which is how it always comes off)

what happened to not casting stones and glass houses?
>>
>>132689704
Anon....
>>132690111
>>
>>132707114
The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
>>
>catholics reading their bibles
>Catholic schools teaching any bible doctrine
>>
>>132706215

can't you post anything that isn't going to take huge chunks of my life (that i won't be able to get back) away?
>>
>>132695718
>And what is the house of Israel according to the bible?
Land allocated to YHWH by EL ELYON.
Paul does not speak over Christ,
>For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
>Matthew 5:18
>He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
>The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>Matthew 15:21
Christ claimed to have been the descendant of King David.
Christ preached the 10 commandments as given to Moses by YHWH.
Christ claimed to be a part of the Melchizedek priesthood, just as Abraham was.
Sheep from the house of Israel are clearly Israelites, who are a genetic stock of people owned by YHWH. The book of Genesis tells us this.
Jesus Christ tells us that non-Israelites are like animals.
Israelites are an ethnic demographic from the Levant.
Stop LARPing as an Israelite.
>>
>>132691265
>>132695718

Sorry for calling you not a smart person btw i forgot to type the rest of the post it should have said you are not a smart person if you abandon the true God =)
>>
>>132707405

catholic schools do make you read through the bible in addition to forced church

most people who are part of any given sect of christianity haven't read the bible, that's just normal

it's typically people who are indoctrinated into it since they're a child and then only know the basics who are believers

in the case of christianity reading the bible doesn't do much anyway, it's all circular logic and the whole thing is poorly written
>>
you have to rightly divide the word of God or what you're saying is just nonsense to the new believers.
>>
>>132707459
That's a very narcissistic and childish view of life. You'll be a surface level pleb if you keep thinking like that.

TLDR The Gospels are Roman propaganda to subdue the Jews.
>>
>>132689704
Theres more churches than mcdonalds you tard. Try going to one that isnt blasphemous
>>
reading the bible doesn't do much?
Poorly written!
Get the hence Satan
>>
>>132707004
>there's no need to go around telling people how wrong you think they are for being perfectly normal humans, if your god would judge and forgive them (and he would) then it's just not your place

Actually, it is:

>>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>(Psalm 110:6) He will execute judgment among the nations; He will cause a fullness of dead bodies. He will certainly break to pieces the head one over a populous land.

>(Acts 17:31) Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.”

It's our job to tell people of the ultimate Judge, who he has appointed to sit on the throne of judgement, and what are their demands. After we tell them all that it is up to the listener to determine how they will react to them. If they choose to reject it:

>(Acts 18:6) But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

>(Acts 20:26, 27) Hence I call YOU to witness this very day that I am clean from the blood of all men, 27for I have not held back from telling YOU all the counsel of God.

>(Ezekiel 33:8) When I say to someone wicked, ‘O wicked one, you will positively die!’ but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall ask back at your own hand.

>(Ezekiel 33:9) But as regards you, in case you actually warn someone wicked from his way [for him] to turn back from it but he actually does not turn back from his way, he himself will die in his own error, whereas you yourself will certainly deliver your own soul.

Blood on their hands.
>>
>>132707842

not really, i have a lot of other shit going on and watching videos for hours isn't going to happen right now

if that's childish and narcissistic to you, sorry, but i can't rearrange my life to get that done

anyway, one of my first posts was about how christianity has been used by governments throughout history as a form of controlling people so i'm sure i haven't missed much by not watching that

although that being said christians destroyed a good deal of rome, and there were many christian groups that went around slaughtering roman pagans and destroying their temples etc

when rome eventually adopted christianity and used it to control people it was at a point where the pagans had lost the war and were pushed underground completely
>>
File: BHMW.jpg (598KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
BHMW.jpg
598KB, 2048x1152px
>>132703748
Hell has resulted in some of the most beautiful human imaginings, from Inferno to Paradise Lost. But more important is the vehicle through which man supposedly comes to Hell: that of sin. Sin itself is one branch of a choice, and it is this choice that sets man’s hierarchy above that of the beasts. Your greatest treasure is not life or circumstance, but rather your ability to praise or neglect the wrong. This simple decision, and moreover what weight and form "wrong" carries has had a profound impact on the history of humankind, and in particular, love for one’s fellow man has flourished into a culture of camaraderie, love, the desire to protect one’s friends and family: society. Don’t mistake this to mean that choice is as simple as it seems. Many sinful choices and half-measures (despite intentions) serve to undermine and complicate the world; in doing so however, they yet fulfill a final will in that they drive humanity to confront challenges and persevere. If you see evil, it hurts you, but then you contest. You doubt, yes, but then reformulate, reproduce new sets of morality. You yourself are the engine of humanity; as are the Marxists, as are the liberals, and all of the races. Complication is not an unholy entropy as you might be tempted to believe, but rather a natural reordering of things that forces humanity to test itself time and again.

This world was made cruel, but it was also made beautiful and for a worthy host. I would not test you if I knew you weren't worthy, my friend and my Creation.
>>
>>132708058

telling people about god isn't the same as telling people which "sins" of theirs your god doesn't like

at no point in any of those quotes does it say "pick people apart according to their sins and tell them what they are for me please" but rather they express the idea that discussing christian god with people is important

there's many ways to bring up christianity and some of its principles without focusing on the things other people do that you feel are wrong

the idea behind those quotes is that christianity should be taught, but it isn't to call out sin and judge individuals

if you were to introduce someone to your god then there'd be no need for you to take it upon yourself to call out their individual sins since the most important part of the bible is simply the idea that people know of god and make the choice to follow; preaching doesn't extend to picking apart sins and others in that manner

the idea that it's "blood on their hands" however, is just a tool to keep christianity spreading and make its believers feel compelled to push their ideas on others to keep the message going

i find it hard to believe that a powerful god would need people to preach of his existence and couldn't just make himself known to those who were meant to know him

i've had calling dreams from a completely different god who i knew virtually nothing of prior to the calling, so why can't christian god do that?
>>
>>132689704
Join islam
>>
>>132708164
This goes into that. Constantine painted Maximilian as some kind of Christian hater(he wasn't) in order to make himself seem liek a merciful savior. Constantine blended Christianity with Paganism due to it's popularity. Christianity was a political tool for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_sYnr0gE
>>
>>132708889

jew god 3.0?
>>
>>132707582
The greek word for dog is kύων when Jesus talks to the Canaanite woman Jesus doesn't even call her a dog the word he used is kυνάριον which means pup it just got translated as dog, Jesus also calls his followers sheep does that means he thinks of them as less than human?

>My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Also if your post is correct (which its not) then Jesus would not have healed her daughter because as he said he was "ONLY sent to the lost sheep of Israel" but he did heal her Daughter because of her FAITH

>Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, GREAT IS THY FAITH: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

This is why you have to read the entire bible as whole because her faith and the house of Israel all tie in together which you learn more about in Galatians

>For ye are all the children of God BY FAITH in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye ABRAHAMS SEED , and heirs according to the promise.

Jesus also healed other people who werent "jews" such as the roman centurion

>When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Read the bible mate
>>
>>132708164
>although that being said christians destroyed a good deal of rome, and there were many christian groups that went around slaughtering roman pagans and destroying their temples etc
>when rome eventually adopted christianity and used it to control people it was at a point where the pagans had lost the war and were pushed underground completely

Answered>>132701530

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>(1 John 4:5) They originate with the world; that is why they speak [what proceeds] from the world and the world listens to them.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

What you speak of is COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY. Not true Christianity. What does the Bible say about unbelievers?

>(Matthew 5:43, 44) “YOU heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44However, I say to YOU: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU;

>(Proverbs 25:21) If the one hating you is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

>(Romans 12:20) But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.”

>(Matthew 22:39) The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’
>>
>>132708911

it's still a political tool, and it's a good one too because it works and has long term effects

i can give that to christianity, it's a fairly solid means of gaining control over people to the point where even when people break away from it some still maintain their doubts

the blend was a good idea too, because it's a lot easier to get people to swallow something when it's somewhat familiar instead of automatically pushing for something completely different

though the killing people who followed the old religion tactic, destroying temples, outlawing practices etc definitely worked too when it came to the christian takeover of rome

though it's a complex matter too, because some of the problem can get traced back to nero accidentally making too many martyrs for the faith and it taking hold due to that as well

the history of christianity and ancient rome is extremely complex

we could probably discuss it for days and still be nowhere near finished
>>
>>132690616
>http://www.renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
OP here, just read this whole thing

I might become Pagan tomorrow
>>
>>132709169

i'm talking about actual history, and you're quoting the bible to what...? there's no point proven there you know

the reason you believe in christianity now is directly due to the course of history and the christians who did the things i mentioned

had it not been through ancient rome, christianity wouldn't have taken hold the way it has

it's directly related to the reality of why the beliefs still stand

using the bible to prove anything is virtually meaningless, because you can't prove a book with itself there needs to be more than that and there just isn't
>>
>>132689704

>these Christians were being leftist in my vicinity!

Yes, come join us atheists. You know how traditional and conservative we tend to be.

Also, shouldn't your religious convictions supercede your political preferences? You're going to make Jesus cry.
>>
>>132708911
*Maxentius
>>
File: armor2.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
armor2.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>132689704
Those people are not Christian.
They are sheep mocking the cross.

Jesus was a teacher and healer, but his message was not "thou shalt lay down and take it"
Jesus preached for the worship of God and no more.
For the goings on of state Jesus left politics to politicians.
"Pay unto God what is God's and Pay unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's"

This deformed version of Christianity that has arisen recently from leftist subversion to destroy the religion from the inside after decades of attempting to do so from without.

Hoist up the cross, and take no God but God, and his blessings shall be many.

As for your examples, they are acting out of compulsion by the Lord but by their new god, Leftism.
>>
File: kekpep.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
kekpep.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>132690045
>>
>>132708740
>telling people about god isn't the same as telling people which "sins" of theirs your god doesn't like

Actually, yes it is once again. It is our job to point THEIR DEMANDS, not ours. It is not our fault people are offended by their demands.

“Go therefore and make disciples..., teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”—MATTHEW 28:19,20.

(Ecclesiastes 12:13) The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the [true] God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole [obligation] of man.

(1 John 5:3) For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome,

what are some of those demands or commandments...

(1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes(EFFIMINATE MEN/PROSTITUE MEN/TRANSVESTITES/TRANSEXUALS), NOR MEN WHO LIE WITH MEN, 10nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

Not my problem if their commandments are too burdensome.

>but it isn't to call out sin and judge individuals
> take it upon yourself to call out their individual sins

If you're talking about going all "God hates F@gs!" you're mistaking. Those typical people are just public trolls. Yes, we don't provoke, we don't insult, we don't offend. Look at how us JW preach to people. We do so publicly with respect. No microphones, no loud speakers, no yelling, no offensive signs. However, it is still our job to point out sin RESPECTFULLY and TACTFULLY whenever possible.

>i find it hard to believe that a powerful god would need people to preach of his existence and couldn't just make himself known to those who were meant to know him

The Bible
>>
>>132689704
That's pseudo-Christianity. That shit wouldn't fly in a Conservative state (which is where I'm guessing you DON'T live).
>>
>>132702667
Yes, at least that much that proves the christian god.
>>
>>132710361
agree 1000%
>>
>>132689704
There's a difference between your personal beliefs and organised religion. You can still be a good Christian whilst standing against the heretical churches. Do what you know to be right.
>>
>>132703094

This kind of fanaticism is found everywhere.

The Aztecs worshiped blood gods who demanded murder and fresh blood constantly, and the Aztecs obliged.

The idea that white christianity is somehow this especially stupid/ridiculous thing is post modern jewish horseshit based on picking apart the contradictions in the religion. I challenge anyone to pull apart the contradictions in the jewish religion. They would find many more contradictions, dead ends, and absurd rituals.

Christianity was applied in all manner of human interpretation. In the loosest way and in the most strict and draconian way. People are responsible for how they choose to worship. Not god.

As Liberals like to say... "not all christians" :)
>>
>>132709836
>i'm talking about actual history, and you're quoting the bible to what...?

The Bible has a SPECIFIC set of commandments that Christians must follow. These are the two most important ones:

>(Mark 12:28-30)... “Which commandment is first of all?” 29Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, 30and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’

>>(Matthew 22:39) The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

>(Galatians 5:14) For the entire Law stands fulfilled in one saying, namely: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.”

>(Genesis 9:6) Anyone shedding man’s blood, by man will his own blood be shed, for in God’s image he made man.

>(Exodus 20:13) “You must not murder.

>(Matthew 5:21) “YOU heard that it was said to those of ancient times, ‘You must not murder; ...

Anyone CALLING THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS and BREAKING THOSE COMMANDMENTS IS NOT CHRISTIAN AND NEVER WAS.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

All those people IN HISTORY who committed those atrocious crimes were NOT CHRISTIAN. They were wolves in sheeps clothing. For crying outloud, if you know history, you would know that those churches you pointed out killed, tortured, and set people on fire just for the crime of READING, SHARING, COPYING THE BIBLE. That in itself should be suspicious to you.
>>
>>132689704
Why not paganism? Because it's retarded.

Why were you a Christian in the first place if you aren't a monotheist? And if you are one, then you can't just switch beliefs for superficial purposes.
>>
>>132710566

again, preaching the word of god is merely exposure, there are many ways to do so without having to tell people of their sins

the commandments refer to 10 rules specifically, and you can simply tell someone they're important and guide them towards that information

the commandments aren't found in corinthians, those are paul's letters and not the same

anyway, it's all bullshit so it doesn't matter
>>
>>132689704
I make fun of liberal suicidal Christians all the time, but you seem like one of the good ones.
Honestly if you want to be Christian, just leave the (((Church))) and worship God in your own free time.
>>
the ONLY good pastor in the world is Steven Anderson on youtube. He preaches the actual word of the bible.
Anyone and everyone else is a false prophet and they are all going straight to hell when they die, dont worry about it.
>>
>>132689704
Which denomination are you a member of?
There are quite a few denominations who are only Christian in name.

Orthodox Christianity is the uncorrupted Church that Jesus Christ founded.
The gates of hell will not prevail against it.
>>
>>132690045
>Whilst the Pagans lived side by side
Thats pants on head retarded
>>132689704
Switch church or denomination they aren't being Christian they're being retarded.
>>
>>132711239
paul was a murderer before he was a follower of christ

just saying

also those people were christian, whether you feel they're a stain on christianity or not has nothing to do with the fact that they not only were christian, but that violence is what brought christianity into the world as it is now

without that you likely wouldn't be a believer since the spread of christianity is the only reason you believe

had you been introduced to another form of religion as a child or surrounded by different religions those would be your beliefs

because any god that has power doesn't need to rely on word of mouth to get their point across

they also wouldn't be condemning people simply for never hearing the word
>>
>>132689704
>I'm considering Paganism now.

Paganism has no true theology.

I mean come on! There is no way you can truly believe that the source of light is the shining mane of a horse which flies through the sky every day, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinfaxi_and_Hr%C3%ADmfaxi

Put some serious thought into theology, your soul is at stake.
>>
>>132689704
>A very devout Christian at my workplace..
>I met another devout Christian
>The church I grew up going to hired a gay youth director

there is no such thing as `devout Christians` unless you're speaking about Cathocucks and OrthoTurks

>I listen to Mysterium Fasces (the Orthodox Christian/NatSoc podcast) all the time, and I understand that Christianity has been corrupted to the point where it's unrecognizable from what it was in its origin.

wait nevermind you were a retard all along
>>
>>132711944

there are many different forms of paganism, not just that one aside from the mythology the occult really just breaks down into practice and a good deal of it is simply recognizing forces of nature and will
>>
>>132689704
Your spirituality shouldn't be affected by other people's behavior. Doesn't sound like you really believe anyway.
>>
>>132712020
This
>>
File: 1498595170057.jpg (86KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498595170057.jpg
86KB, 700x600px
>>132689704
>>
>>132692026
this is a good post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XN05TfmdB4
>>
>>132711594

there's no such thing as a good pastor, they all preach a religion that's a fictitious tool

christianity merely bastardizes and capitalizes on inherent human spirituality (people are wired to experience spiritual things) and twists it into a method of control

many of the things it condemns are perfectly natural, but when you can get people to act in unnatural ways through fear of repercussion you can have control over them

if the god christians believe in is incapable of presenting himself to people who know nothing of him (without being preached to or surrounded by him) how could you assume he's legit?

if people are condemned to eternal torture for not believing, but you can't believe without being told then anyone with no access to that is condemned for what...? bad luck?

how does that seem like anything other than bullshit?
>>
>>132689704

Looks like your problem is with certain supposed Christians that you don't like and not Christian beliefs themselves. Though if you're considering paganism I doubt you're smart enough to realise this.
>>
File: truth.jpg (94KB, 614x431px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
94KB, 614x431px
>>132689704
Are you that simple friend? The Christ consciousness isnt in a building or organization or group its within you, live by the golden rule of doing onto others as you would want done, reduce your karma and love a life of a service to others modality. The kingdom of God is within MAN.
>>
Daily reminder that organized Christianity was invented by the Cabal that we are currently fighting to expose.

Jesus was still real, and probably enlightened.

But:
>"accept Jesus as your personal saviour or suffer forever!"
is clearly complete BS idol worship.
>>
>>132712020
> Protestkikes aren't devout
>>
File: IMG_1249.png (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.png
12KB, 222x227px
Start following the solstices.
>>
>>132689704
So you're blaming Christianity for what's actually social issues that are basically secular and only use religion for virtue signalling. Wow, fuck you. Blame the assholes you know and not the religion.
>>
Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
>>
>>132690616
>>132690423
>>132690383
>>132690045
Looks like the (((TRS))) fags are here. Fuck off back to your forums. Oh, wait, you lost those.

You're just petty school-yard bullies who want power over everyone here. That's why you keep on pushing leftist bullshit(atheism, babykilling, etc) all while claiming to be rightwing in order to try to control the people.

Fuck you and leave.
>>
>>132711762
>>132711762
>paul was a murderer before he was a follower of christ

Paul was a Pharisee and the Pharisees were extremely corrupt. They were con-artist, profiteers, greedy, traitors, liars, and murderers themselves. Paul as a Pharisee was tricked by the other Pharisees that the Christians were sorcerers and followers of a sorcerer hippy. Paul did what he did out of shock, out of deception, and out of ignorance. However, the Pharisees were NOT IGNORANT. They knew of Christ, they saw him, spoke to him, and watched him perform miracles. Paul didn't.

Those people in history who did those things were under the same circumstances as the Pharisees. They KNEW what the Bible demanded and that it didn't let them. So they lied, cheated, and murdered their way into power.

>also those people were christian, whether you feel they're a stain on christianity or not has nothing to do with the fact that they not only were christian, but that violence is what brought christianity into the world as it is now

The DEFINITION of a Christian is a follower of Christ. Did Christ do any of those things? Did he JUSTIFY or ORDER those atrocities? What did Jesus say to do with enemies and neighbors who were not believers?>>132709169

>without that you likely wouldn't be a believer since the spread of christianity is the only reason you believe

Remember what I said. They burned, tortured, and executed people for READING the Bible. What kind of a Christian executes someone for doing what God wants?
I believe it because OF THE BIBLE, those corrupted churches. What you are unaware of is that those corrupted wolves DONT' TEACH the Bible. The belief in the Trinity, immortal soul, hell, popes, clergies, lobbying governments, IS UNBIBLICAL.

>they also wouldn't be condemning people simply for never hearing the word

Answered>>132710566

TRUE Christians don't condemn people. That is once again COUNTERFEIT Christianity.>>132709169
>>132701530
>>
>>132709066
Which version of the bible might have translation notes, or alternate translations for some ambiguous words like the one you highlighted? This isn't the first time someone on here has spoken of the current version of the bible we might find here as using the wrong word, or conveying the wrong meaning, for example the turn the other cheek part.
>>
File: 1493524255716.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493524255716.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>132689704
>>
I stopped being a Christian when I was in elementary school, that shit has always seemed retarded to me after Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Just another sect of Judaism, which is bullshit too.
>>
File: IMG_1140.png (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.png
204KB, 800x1200px
/thread.
>>
>>132689704
The values that were represented by Christ are within.
In my country the Orthodox church is just a giant maffia that harasses old ladies.
> Proud to be Roman Catholic tho
If you know what is right and live in the steps of Christ.
You are a devoted Christian.

>Never goes to Othodox church.
>>
>>132712512

you dont have to understand it, you have to obey
>>
>>132713040

are you talking about the crusades or are you talking about rome? because it sounds like you're talking about the crusades

anyway, the bible is written in a manner where it can be used to justify and condemn many different things, it's contradictory in nature many times over

aside from that like i said, the only reason why you believe in christianity is because it was spread and its spread came by force

you wouldn't be christian if you weren't indoctrinated because your god would've never presented himself to you because that's not the way christianity works

if you were to open your third eye and ask for guidance i doubt you'd get an answer from christ
>>
>>132712888
checking my own trips of truth. Watch this vid op. Pierce outline exactly what is wrong with these christians of today.
>>
>>132713445

oh i understand it, that's why i don't obey
>>
File: 1499192542236.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499192542236.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
Go pagan, don't care about what /pol/ haters say, follow path of your ancestors.
>>
>>132712644
a devout christian is a logical fallacy

pick up the good book and read all about it
>>
>>132713677
Bad Goy!
>>
File: Hungary-Illegals-Walls-Work.jpg (25KB, 602x399px) Image search: [Google]
Hungary-Illegals-Walls-Work.jpg
25KB, 602x399px
The biggest christian I know is also the biggest cuck. Turn the other cheek, let them poor migrant hordes (aka gods children) in etc.

Christianity and religion with afterlife in general makes you subconsciously not care about this world. A christian is supposed to care more about getting into heaven through committing good deeds than ensuring a homogenous white society that is sustainable long after he is gone. It is a cuck religion indeed.
>>
>>132713555

does he cover everything wrong with christians of the past too? because the entire religion is a load of shit with a handful of decent insights into human nature and a couple of principles worth following

that's why it's successful btw, it has just enough to it that isn't horrible to make people accept it since most aren't going to read it all anyway and as long as some of something is valid people will generally accept it especially when they're taught it as "truth"
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (272KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
272KB, 553x900px
>>132689704
Come home, white man
>>
>>132690383
>It has been apart of European history for the past 1500 years.

Yes, but Europe's history is much much longer than 1500 years (600 in Lithuania)
>>
File: 1499354676485.png (286KB, 2800x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1499354676485.png
286KB, 2800x2736px
>>132690888
Underrated and checked
>>
>>132690045

God, you're on a special level of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>132712980
When did TRS start pushing Paganism? I thought they didn't give a shit, as long as whites were WN
>>
>>132713816

there's validity to the idea of turning the other cheek, always reacting by lashing out with force and anger in a given situation is a good way to just be a miserable person

sometimes self control is necessary, even when you've been hurt because it only makes the situation worse and doesn't better it

i'm with you on the refugees however, i don't agree with it and one look at rome is a good reason why

letting massive amounts of people in who didn't belong in rome in part led to its fall, it's destructive to take large groups of people in who go directly against your culture if you want the society you live in to last

that being said america is unfortunately a case where the masses of citizens are meaningless and the government doesn't have our best interests in mind anyway

it's a corrupt system rigged against the masses, and in that sense the refugees are a lesser evil than the people in power right now

in a sense their plight is somewhat meaningless and serves as a distraction from the real problems that are in this country, and with that perspective i suppose they're potential allies

still it's risky to trust your enemy just because you have a common greater enemy
>>
>>132713558

judging by what you wrote, you understand next to nothing
the bible is a written record of the truth, aka the most efficient way of human life for humans.
you can believe that this is impossible to have been written up by people 3k years ago and hence God wrote it
>>
>>132714202
Don't reply to idiots
>>
>>132690045
>watch varg
Stopped reading here. Fuck that faggot, he should stop posting videos and just kill himself instead. Never watch this retarded fuck
>>
>>132714254

even people who believe in the bible know that man wrote it and feel as though god influenced it

however, just because i've read the bible and know the garbage in it doesn't mean i accept it as truth because it isn't

this isn't due to a lack of understanding, but rather seeing things from a different perspective

the idea that the bible is true because it claims to be so is just circular logic, you can't trust something just because it says it's true

that's like believing every bit of news you hear just because the word "news" is used by a network
>>
>>132713462
>>132713462
>are you talking about the crusades or are you talking about rome? because it sounds like you're talking about the crusades

The Inquisitions and all other random acts of violence to people caught with Bibles and Bible manuscripts. A good example of a (((Christian))) killing a "heretic" is John Calvin who is looked up to by many today as a model Christian scholar. He had Michael Servetus killed for questioning the Trinity as three-headed monster and a deception of the Devil. He was right. So what did the (((Christians))) do with their enemy? They burned him.

>aside from that like i said, the only reason why you believe in christianity is because it was spread and its spread came by force

>you wouldn't be christian if you weren't indoctrinated because your god would've never presented himself to you because that's not the way christianity works

What you continue to ignore is that what those people believe and teach is UNBIBLICAL. Anyone that tells you about the Trinity, Jesus being God in the flesh, immortal soul, hell, is not Christian. If they say Jesus birthday is Dec 25. Most of all, if they say God's name is I AM or Jesus they are not Christian. Nothing those people believe is and never was Christian and is not in the Bible. I owe them nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 750x1334px
Paganism is so great? Judaism and Islam are both pagan in the sense that they worship parochial gods who masquerade as universal. The Yahweh of the Jews and the Allah of the Muslims are just local gods writ large.

Coincidentally both are bloodthirsty demons requiring sacrifice. That's precisely what separates Christianity from Judaism and Islam, in that its a religion of faith and goodwill rather one of servitude before the law.

Christ asks nothing of us but belief in his salvation along with acts of kindness unto others, while Judaism and Islam are defined by blind obedience to barbaric rites and servitude to the "word of God".

If you're a pagan youre really no better than a Jew or muslim, the mindset is one and the same.
>>
>>132714530
>>
>>132713084
There are two websites that i use the first one is to find out the original Greek and Hebrew is blueletterbible/org which breaks the verse down word by word

The second one biblehub which shows you every different English translation of one verse at a time
>>
>>132714577

you owe them your entire belief system if you're talking about the people who helped spread christianity in the past through force

you wouldn't believe things as you do had you been taught something else, because what you believe is based on the bible and its existence owes itself to those people who pushed it on others through force

you and i would not be having this conversation had you been exposed to different ideas, you just seem like the kind of person who would believe in the things you were taught regardless of what they were

so if you were taught something else and christianity hadn't been spread through force you'd be telling me your beliefs were something completely different and you wouldn't have found christian god on any level

it's pretty convenient to be able to pretend that "those people" don't count and only people who do what you do are the "real" thing
>>
>>132714611
How butthurt do you have to be to make that comic, Varg?
Atleast try to mask it.
>>
>>132712512
>if the god christians believe in is incapable of presenting himself to people who know nothing of him (without being preached to or surrounded by him) how could you assume he's legit?

Luke 10:21 - In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you.

1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.
>>
>>132696867
>>132695718
if that's the case then why do christians advocate for israel as a jewish land... if this is what you believe then there is no basis for a country called "Israel" to even exist
>>
>>132714926

you can't use bible verses to prove what i'm saying as wrong, because you're using the doctrine of the religion you believe in instead of reality

it's circular logic
>>
>>132689704

>See the light

Good for you.
>>
Convert and become a Frisbeetarian
>>
File: DEBlifwWsAE0UC1.jpg (57KB, 635x638px) Image search: [Google]
DEBlifwWsAE0UC1.jpg
57KB, 635x638px
>>132714254
>and hence
>pleb not understanding that only one conjunction is necessary
learn the rules of your own language before you go telling people to obey the rules of sand niggers from 3500 years ago
>>
>>132702448
Christianity is just blatant cuckoldry there's no way around it.

Keep acting like it's not but you know it is. Next time you kneel to pray I hope you fantasize about sucking Jesus' tiny Jew cock.

Fuck your love thy neighbor bullshit. I'm sure there was a time for that soft-ass baby shit but it sure isn't now.
>>
File: murica.png (837KB, 1219x1336px) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
837KB, 1219x1336px
>>132714910
Imagine being the faggots who spend everyday making anti Varg threads. Funny thing is the threads always consist of 3 flags, Italian, Greek and American.
>>
>>132689704
Then the jews won.
>>
>>132715035
so? he has actual basis for morality, and you do not. read nietzche, thats what you get for believing god is dead
>>
>>132715254
every day?
Damn I'd like to see some proofs for that
>>
>>132715364

not really, paganism and the occult are largely pushed as something to not take seriously in the media and society, whereas christianity is highly prevalent in both

which one do you think is more likely to be beneficial to them? the ideas and practices that they make jokes out of or the ones that are mainstream to the point where most tv shows have christmas episodes and whatnot?
>>
File: DD5NhFPW0AMa6FI.jpg (19KB, 540x299px) Image search: [Google]
DD5NhFPW0AMa6FI.jpg
19KB, 540x299px
>>132715418
>read nietzche
lol you first, kiddo
>actual basis for morality
nietzsche is what we would call a moral relativist, but that seems to have escaped you
> the philosopher who expounded the idea of 'comforting lies' would praise christianity as an absolute system of morality
myjimmies.jpg
>>
File: 1494418713838s.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494418713838s.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>132715466
>proofs
keep working on that english, Alfredo
>>
>>132715418

morality is subjective, basing your morals on a book that you're told is true is simply following instruction

as for what nietzsche says, the idea is that a person who rises above the herd is the person who views life from their own perspective and creates and follows their own morality based on thought and experience

as such they're above the herd, because they're more than just people who do as they're told based on fictitious rules pushed down their throats by others

if you see something wrong with a man living life by his own morals and free thought as opposed to devoting their life to what they're told to do and believe based on books, other people, and circular logic that's on you

personally i can't respect it when someone is incapable of free, logical thought and doesn't trust their own instincts and experiences and needs books and other people to dictate those things for them
>>
well what did your ancestors do?
Just know that god is there, that gods are there, and that you do not have to please them, or they are selfish and greedy and hypocritical.

I only pray to a god when I want something, and I sacrifice things to get it.

Not living things, my art, my work, I dedicate it to a god then destroy it or give it as a gift to someone so that their influence may spread.

just stop listening to other people and live your own life and base your world off of logic.
>>
File: 1499107910834.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499107910834.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>132715887
edgy
>>
File: 1498971164202.png (242KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1498971164202.png
242KB, 484x605px
>>132715887
>your world off of logic
>truth is relative to experience
sjw faggot
>>
>>132714869
>>132714869
>you owe them your entire belief system if you're talking about the people who helped spread christianity in the past through force

I don't believe in the Trinity, immortal soul, hell, lobbying government, "Christian" politicians, "Christian" military, Dec 25, Easter. None of that is in the Bible. I DO OWE MY BELIEF SYSTEM to the "heretics" that those people burned. I do owe Michael Servetus, the Socinians, Jérôme Bolsec, Pierre Valdès, Waldenses, The Lollards, Laelius Socinus ((Lelio Sozini) 1525 - 1562),
Fausto Socinus ((Fausto Sozini) 1539 - 1604),
Rev John Ashton (1548), Jan (John) Kiszka (c.1552 - 1592), Gabriel Hojski (c. 1555 - 1632),
John Biddle (1615 - 1662), Sir Isaac Newton (1643 - 1727), Rev William Whiston (1667 - 1752), James Peirce (c.1674 - 1726), Samuel Clarke (1675 - 1729), Thomas Emelyn of Dublin (1703), De Benneville (lived in 1723 and 1741),
Joseph Priestley (1733 - 1804), Theophilus Lindsey (1723 - 1808), John Adams (a Unitarian, 2nd President of the United States 1797),
Francis William Newman (1806 - 1897),
Charles T. Russell (1852 - 1916)

These are the "heretics" of Christianity. Many of them executed and all of them severely persecuted and jailed for questioning the Churches, criticizing them, and most of all EXPOSING THEM FOR THEIR FRAUD.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I OWE EVERYTHING TOO.

The fact that you don't know who they are is proof of your own self-virtue signaling ignorance.
>>
>>132716038
you will never amount to anything in your entire life.
>>
>>132689704
>I understand that Christianity has been corrupted to the point where it's unrecognizable from what it was in its origin
Which is why I can't bring myself to stomach any of it and deal with these outright traitors. These people are some of the worst offenders to normalizing and condoning this stuff that I'd give them the bullet first before the actual cultural terrorists. At least they are actually upfront that they mean to subvert you and your way of life.
>>
>>132716301
I don't think jesus ever told anyone to go to church, nor to appoint anyone to read the bible or be in any position other than a follower.
>>
File: 1498974029570.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
1498974029570.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>132716303
edgy projection
>>
File: 1498979385688.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1498979385688.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>132716410
>I don't think jesus ever
existed
fify
>>
>>132715035
>(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

>(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

>(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

>(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.
>>
>>132716301

do you realize that other sects of christianity broke off over time from the main branch and so the beliefs differ but the overall idea is the same and so is the history?

you're not going back nearly far enough btw

i was talking about before there were even 4 digits to a year

anyway, you've used the bible to prove the bible and now you're doing this, so i feel like i'm probably wasting my time here

unless you think ancient rome refers to the 1500's...how old do you think the earth is exactly? i know sometimes christians are all over the place with that one

anyway, you can't pick and choose who is and who isn't a christian based on your preferences
>>
>>132715762
>Being this new
Ofcourse someone who has such a shitty flag would be a new fag
>>
>>132689704

you are judgin Christianity by sinners? cling to Christ, not to anything of this world which is the Dragon's domain for a finite time
>>
>>132716628
>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
>>
>>132716628

more bible verses? do you want to know why you can't prove the bible with itself?

just because something claims it's true doesn't make it so, you can write a book and have it back up its own claims but how does that make it true?

you need outside sources to truly prove something like that
>>
File: 1498193689739.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498193689739.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>132716686
>shitty flag
>literally a paper placemat that kids color on with crayons while they eat their piscetti
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>132716410
Yeah but he did call non Jews dogs. And now all these goyim worship him. Good doggos.
>>
>>132716410
>>132716410
>I don't think jesus ever told anyone to go to church,

(Matthew 18:20) For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

>nor to appoint anyone to read the bible

(1 Thessalonians 5:27) I am putting YOU under the solemn obligation by the Lord for this letter to be read to all the brothers.

(Colossians 4:16) And when this letter has been read among YOU, arrange that it also be read in the congregation of the La·o·di·ce′ans and that YOU also read the one from La·o·di·ce′a.

>be in any position other than a follower.

(Acts 14:23) Moreover, they appointed older men for them in each congregation and, offering prayer with fastings, they committed them to Jehovah in whom they had become believers.

(1 Timothy 3:1-9) That statement is faithful. If any man is reaching out for an office of overseer, he is desirous of a fine work. 2The overseer should therefore be irreprehensible, a husband of one wife, moderate in habits, sound in mind, orderly, hospitable, qualified to teach, 3not a drunken brawler, not a smiter, but reasonable, not belligerent, not a lover of money, 4a man presiding over his own household in a fine manner, having children in subjection with all seriousness; 5(if indeed any man does not know how to preside over his own household, how will he take care of God’s congregation?) 6not a newly converted man, for fear that he might get puffed up [with pride] and fall into the judgment passed upon the Devil. 7Moreover, he should also have a fine testimony from people on the outside, in order that he might not fall into reproach and a snare of the Devil. 8Ministerial servants should likewise be serious, not double-tongued, not giving themselves to a lot of wine, not greedy of dishonest gain, 9holding the sacred secret of the faith with a clean conscience.
nor to appoint anyone to read the bible or be in any position other than a follower.
>>
File: 1496604126175.jpg (47KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496604126175.jpg
47KB, 536x536px
>>132717135
reaching
>>
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>132714962
1) cucks
2) easier to vanquish / control them when they're all in one spot
>>
File: 1497142670538.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497142670538.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>132689704
Research the scofield reference bible definition
>>
>>132717367

what's the point in obeying the rules laid out in a book that says the price for your sins has already been paid and all you have to do is believe that?
>>
File: C9yz6lMWAAgTZlw.jpg (11KB, 248x275px) Image search: [Google]
C9yz6lMWAAgTZlw.jpg
11KB, 248x275px
>>132717367
ITT: campfire stories for the stupid and gullible
>>
>>132717450
*deception
>>
>>132717367

also if thought crimes are the same as physically committing the crime then why not always go all the way?
>>
>>132716641
>you're not going back nearly far enough btw

Justin Martyr, Tatian, Athenagoras, Theophilus, Clement of Alexandria,Clement of Rome, Ignatius, Polycarp, Hermas, and Papias.

Before the rise of the Orthodox and Catholic Church. I PARTIALLY owe them some credit.

>anyway, you can't pick and choose who is and who isn't a christian based on your preferences

You keep strawmaning the truth. It's not my preferences, it's the Bible commandments.>>132710566
>>132709169
>>132701530
>>
>>132717503
Romans 10:10 - For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation.

James 2:17 - Thus, too, faith, if it does not have works, is dead in itself.

Matthew 7:21 - “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Romans 12:13 - Share with the holy ones according to their needs. Follow the course of hospitality.

1 Timothy 5:4 - But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let these learn first to practice godly devotion in their own household and to keep paying a due compensation to their parents and grandparents, for this is acceptable in God’s sight.

Hebrews 10:24 - And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works,

James 1:27 - The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.

James 2:26 - Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

James 2:22 -You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected

James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

1 John 5:3 - For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome,

Hebrews 6:10 - For God is not unrighteous so as to forget YOUR work and the love YOU showed for his name, in that YOU have ministered to the holy ones and continue ministering.
>>
>>132717748
ever eaten shellfish? masturbated?
kys, its a commandment
confirmed for moron
>>
>>132689704
Or become atheist and be dedicated to truth instead of religious fairy tales.
>>
File: 1495285886548.jpg (196KB, 714x862px) Image search: [Google]
1495285886548.jpg
196KB, 714x862px
>>
>>132717748

again you're expecting believers to be perfect and even the bible says they aren't

aside from that it's just not factual, and you can't demonstrate the "truth" of the bible without using bible quotes

you're just regurgitating verses for the most part, it's just rote memorization you've decided must be true without really thinking about any of it
>>
>>132717910

those all just look like suggestions to me when the end result is the same because the price has been paid
>>
File: 1499062330002.jpg (245KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499062330002.jpg
245KB, 469x600px
Jesus hated the Kikes
>>
>>132717929
Those were laws ONLY FOR THE JEWS. That is known as the Mosaic Law or Covenant of Moses. It is the rule book of Jews. Christians are not held under that rule book. We are under the Covenant of Christ.

>(Romans 10:4) For Christ is the end of the Law(MOSAIC), so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness.

>(Romans 7:6) But now we have been discharged from the Law, because we have died to that by which we were being held fast, that we might be slaves in a new sense by the spirit, and not in the old sense by the written code.

>(Ephesians 2:15) By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, that he might create the two peoples in union with himself into one new man and make peace;

>(Colossians 2:14) and blotted out the handwritten document against us, which consisted of decrees and which was in opposition to us; and He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.

>(Hebrews 9:15) So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, in order that, because a death has occurred for [their] release by ransom from the transgressions under the former covenant, the ones who have been called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance.
>>
File: 1497307260692.jpg (48KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497307260692.jpg
48KB, 300x450px
>>132717973
pic related, highest IQ individual in the bible
>>
>>132718133

he celebrated passover and died for them, he hated the structure of the religion in his time rather than the teachings and beliefs of the old testament

what jesus hated was corruption in the temple, not the jews or their beliefs

he was a jew

not that any of this matters since it's all bullshit
>>
File: 1497258905874.jpg (14KB, 599x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497258905874.jpg
14KB, 599x436px
>>132718203
convenient interpretation, I hope YHWH agrees, lol
>>
>>132717978
>again you're expecting believers to be perfect and even the bible says they aren't

OH I'M SORRY!! Did they trip, fall, and accidentally light a "heretic" on fire?
>>
>>132718133
He claimed to be king of the kikes.
>>
>>132718373

if i had to guess that's probably happened at least once
>>
File: 1496604188219.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496604188219.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>132718381
Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeaorum
Jesus Christ, King of the Jews
>>
>>132718303
OH I can go on if you're still not convinced.

>(Luke 22:20) Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in YOUR behalf.

>(2 Corinthians 3:6) who has indeed adequately qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not of a written code, but of spirit; for the written code condemns to death, but the spirit makes alive.

>(Hebrews 7:22) to that extent also Jesus has become the one given in pledge of a better covenant.

>(Matthew 26:28) for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.

>(1 Corinthians 11:25) He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.”

>(Hebrews 8:6) But now [Jesus] has obtained a more excellent public service, so that he is also the mediator of a correspondingly better covenant, which has been legally established upon better promises.

>(Hebrews 9:15) So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, in order that, because a death has occurred for [their] release by ransom from the transgressions under the former covenant, the ones who have been called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance.

>(Hebrews 12:24) and Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and the blood of sprinkling, which speaks in a better way than Abel’s [blood]
>>
File: DAdN6wsWAAQnJ6T.jpg (35KB, 770x792px) Image search: [Google]
DAdN6wsWAAQnJ6T.jpg
35KB, 770x792px
>>132718572
old testament god is the only god, christians are degenerate shellfish eating masturbators
first god best god
>>
>>132689704
Christianity is universal.

You have to embrace an Arab Christian over a White Heathen.
>>
>>132718985
That's some weapons grade cuckery right there.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.