[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"1985" by Anthony Burgess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1985.png (109KB, 624x343px) Image search: [Google]
1985.png
109KB, 624x343px
The writer of A Clockwork Orange also wrote a dystopic novel about Islam taking over a decadent England in the near future. No one talks about this book, it's memory-holed, and most of the (non-Clockwork Orange obsessed) Burgess literati groups all gab about things as if Burgess was just as lefty as they are.

In the book the protagonist has a sexually precocious pre-teen who is obsessed with anime-like perv cartoons, and who wants to have sex with her own father, but then he gives her over to become the fifth wife of a Muslim guy. The Royal family are totally cowed by the ruling Islamists and much of the native British willingly convert.

It's actually pretty funny. That's about all.
>>
>>132689638
wow
>>
File: when the blackpill hit.png (817KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
when the blackpill hit.png
817KB, 1057x611px
>>132689638
>Catholicism will have turned into Protestantism and Protestantism into agnosticism

I'm not even a Christian but fuck this feel bad man. Our civilization is dying isn't it?
>>
>>132689638
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to buy this in the next week. Seriously, thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>132689638
>In the book the protagonist has a sexually precocious pre-teen who is obsessed with anime-like perv cartoons, and who wants to have sex with her own father

I like how every book every made has weird sex shit in it because the author has complete creative control so can let all their suppressed sexual fantasies leak out unprevented by any animators, programmers or actors they'd have to get to carry them out like in other media
>>
>>132690628
>Our civilization is dying isn't it?

Trump said no
>>
>>132690949
I know, but Spengler and Evola were calling this same stuff out nearly 100 years ago as a foregone conclusion then. Trump is just a delayed immune reaction, he just buys more time, and warns a few more people whats coming so they can prepare.
>>
>>132691580
Or he's motivating a comeback and you're potentially fucking us over by talking it down. I know it's a lot to ask but stay optimistic; at the current rate, the situation can be salvaged. Right now Trump reaches more of the world public while relatively un-"filtered" by the media. Have some more faith.
>>
File: iDV.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
iDV.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>132690949
he also said it a up to us to make it survive and faith and family is what will keep it alive - so it will survive if people start going back to the tenants of Christianity
>>
File: IMG_9877.png (317KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9877.png
317KB, 1200x630px
You are now reminded this book exists. Burgess didn't give a fuck
>>
>>132689638
Great book
Not surprised the british forgot it
>>
>>132689638
>precocious pre-teen who is obsessed with anime-like perv cartoons, and who wants to have sex with her own father, but then he gives her over to become the fifth wife of a Muslim guy
>protagonist
Pick one...
>>
>>132691580
>Spengler
Had to look him up:

>"Spengler predicted that about the year 2000, the strongest Western nation would enter a 200-year period of Caesarism (extraconstitutional omnipotence of the executive branch of the central government) and then create a global empire."
>>
>>132692416
I read that too, quite disturbing
I read all the classic dystopian novels and authors when I was in highschool
Helped me figure out how commie scum think
Pretty sure these books are their wet dreams because so many things lately are almost word for word from these books
>>
>>132689638
Interesting how it pins that down with total accuracy, yet screws up on assuming trade unions would still be major powers in society. (1985 marked the defeat of the hugely important miner's union, a symbolic point of death for the union movement as a whole - now totally toothless and regulated to the point where there's like a limit of 20 people to a picket line.)

That's futurology I suppose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.