[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abandon Ship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0363.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.png
39KB, 914x1091px
Been lurking here since 2013 and while I dont remember this board being particulary good, it hasnt been anywhere near as bad as it has post election. This board has become a cringe fest of r the donald, kukistanis, sargon and other e-celeb supporters. Literally tumblr. You cant make fun of anything nupol doesnt find kosher or else you get saged. Its all fucking garbage. Are there any alternative boards that havent been infected with this alt kike faggotry?
>>
>>132687473
Really enjoying the new vibe around the place desu senpai
>>
>>132687473
If I see one more pro KFC loving jungle bunny thread I'm going to punch a wall
>muh ghetto thug jay z
>muh r/Donald kekistan t shirt wearing spear chucked
This place is becoming world star hip hop 2. Might as well be renamed /BET/ Instead of /pol/
>>
Not that anyone is going to tell you about.

This is the kind of shit that happens when oldfags don't enforce board culture.

Hopefully things get better after the summer fags go away.
>>
No there aren't. People will tell you to go to 8ch, but I strongly recommend you don't. If you do not ideologically agree with them on 100% of things, you are called a "kike" or a "shill" and will have your threads saged, bump locked, and deleted. You can't have a discussion on 8ch, instead of offering counter arguments, they just call you names or ban you. They are incredibly paranoid and regularly turn on each other and any public figures that espouse the beliefs that we share for minor reasons. I'm convinced that 8ch is run by those on the Left as some sort of a front, it's just too comical otherwise. I was banned for a month there for saying that Kek isn't real.
>>
>>132687762
This
>>
>>132687762
heh
>>
>>132687473
Dear diary...
>>
File: 8txC96y.jpg (169KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8txC96y.jpg
169KB, 1600x1200px
>>132687473
No.
>4cuck
/r/the_donald with pictures
>8cuck
Trump dick sucking and purity spiraling paranoid neetnazis
>everywhere else
Ded
Pic extremely related.
>>
>>132687473
Supporting certain ecelebs is just part of the strategy and kekistan is meant to be cringey
>>
>>132688193
>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
File: puddi2-puddi_00378507.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
puddi2-puddi_00378507.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>132689156
>TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS
>>
>>132689258
>WHEN OUR MAMA SUNG US TO SLEEP
>>
File: Quit it.gif (946KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Quit it.gif
946KB, 300x224px
>>132687473
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.