[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Global Elite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMF.jpg (61KB, 776x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMF.jpg
61KB, 776x436px
I'm in high places and just mentioning this can get me in trouble. But here it goes, I simply can't sleep well at night knowing these things, and you guys seem to be the only one that are actually one step closer to the big picture being played on us. This might either work or be the deciding factor for a whole century of malice and depravity.
True conditioning by the elite is global. The days of regional power struggles are over. With China as a power house, India as a power house(regional). A cohesive Western Europe and an America continent being driven at the pace of the United State (with the former two powerhouses being in cahoots) The political game is forever change. The way we view life is based on the ideas of ages past. A democracy that is only concerned with the naton but ignores foreign countries with billion gdp economies, and a market that's completely determined on all countries working like clockwork producing their specialized goods. The goods and neccecities are being outsourced and expected to be produced by foreign country. Even the values that we put emphasis on, like liberty, were conceived through the context of nation states that were relatively completely independent in ages past.
The interconnectivity of the internet has created civilians that are more concerned with the well beings of other than their own fellow citizens. (Global warming, cheap labor, refugees, mass immigration) For this the elite have created a plan to control humanity in the context of these new interconnected global economy and interconnected populace.
>>
The plan is to whiten demographics or make them susceptible to the western paradigm or frame of reference. This has created high value regions where the conditioning/cultural values are more priorities than others. I'm working on the Latin America "narratives team" if you want to put that way.
At the end of the day, these things are for created for one reason only. A subverviant worker. In the 20th century the red scare was the first time people worked because of the fear of foreign things. Before it was regional struggle like organized crime (chicago) Classisim (Old detroit, the idea of the american entrepeneur ) or naturally rising industries (Gold Rush, Hollywood) The perfectioning of all these markets have created a sense of meaningless in the populace (rise in suicide-murders) As there is noting new to inspire these people. The human psyche drives us to try and feel special, the unknown entertains our brain( for a lack of a better word) When the state control that fantastical things (Ruskie will attack at all times! be ready) It's when they can predict and influence the populace to do their bidding. In the case of Right Winger is ethnict competition. And in the term of minority making them feel like others regardless of how big a percentange they are of the populace to create a fantastical idea of having these jobs or to get them to return to their home countries but with a more friendly and westernized view of life. Having a control of the thing everyone aspires to in this new clockwork global economy is the whole purpose of this. They essentially want to create a bunch of right wing political bubbles. (Hyper ethnic or nationalist in latino countries, and the colliseum where all ethinicity want to prove their worth is the modern workplace.) What's most dear to the elite as that how they get their power. It's recreational working. ("I work to be better than other people", is written on a piece of paper in our headquarters)
>>
How do they plan to do it? Where should you look for to see the patterns. Let me give you some examples.
Hispanics are naturally predisposed to Western ideas because of their origin. But what they lack is a national conciousness in terms of how the country is run. Politicians are put into position is there is no way to stop them from being corrupt, no checks and balances, the uneducated populace could get bamboozled without them being capable of taking notice. They lack what we call "a global context" to how they want to be exemplified as. Because of this what we want to do is make them concerned about the conditions of their country. Make them focus on infractrucstre to A: Get them to borrow money for these projects B: Make the particularly proud ones return to their country with a more positive image of America. While feeding them a positive image of the west to the ones that stay. (Role model) Brazil is the first one to be allowed to have a presence in the global stage. It's like stockholm syndrome, a great global accomplishment but while pointing out their errors at every turn. That makes them sub-servant but independent (in they need to want to feel proud, but at the pace of western ideas)
>>
The high value target of this region are the "Untamed" Hatians. A people that are virtually excommunicated and Venezuelans that purposely isolationist. With Haitians the idea is for them to become dependent and westernized by migrating to the countries that are selected to have growing economy to allow for the need of cheap labor. (D.R, Chile, Brazil) In there we send NGO that talk about the right that they have, regardless of the immigration status to make them subvertiant to a system. It also catches to be aware of how they're perceived in the outside world. The idea is to have them become westernized and have a select population return with the idea of the nation state=ethnic pride instill onto their brain, to get a new source of debt and labor. (Nation building in the 21st century) The Venezualan element is more old school, deprived the country of its good. Turn the populace against the anti western elites. (Venezuelans consumed hispanic media that is highly pro westerns) And eventually start rebuilding the country.
>>
File: alrighty then.gif (820KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
alrighty then.gif
820KB, 200x200px
>>132686550
>>
I'm not in middle eastern affairs, but I hear the matter is as follow. The Borders drawn by European Powers were not ethnic concious, causing inner country strides. Europe's plan to indoctrinate them into western values is becoming martyrs to refugees that would eventually learn to appreciate the more refine ways, but that are not exactly Europeans. Forcing a reform, at least in selected tribes, that could help as proxy states through imf money lending of what a "independent muslim nation" should be like and aspire to.
It's essentially a repeat of the post ww2 axis powers strategy. But without the war.
>>
So when's the next happening
>>
>>132687038
we're cooking the breaking point of the Venezuelan classic, we still don't have the specifics though.
>>
>>132686550
have a bump
>>
>>132687391
Can you have the media make them riot in the streets with novelty sized Dildos? Don't say that it's against the rules or can't be done. Ive seen the American branch go much further for the sake of lulz.
>>
>>132686550
tl;dr the jews are co-opting nationalism, right?
>>
>>132687391
What do you know of the Jews in this context, what is their true end game once they get their population of subservient drones?
>>
>>132688652
After their escape from Russia, most of the Jews in the United States starter to race mix. The ones that are left are just a bunch of classicist with a death wish because their tribe is dwindling.

At this point they just use money as a consolation. A really defeated group of people. (The elite jews)
>>
>>132689313
>At this point they just use money as a consolation. A really defeated group of people.

Do you understand how good life is? How awesome and amazing it is? How much different kinds of exquisitely good food and drink exists? Most people have to wake up early and work their whole life, if you have enough money whereas you dont have to do this, you can hardly be called defeated.

There is a lot of good in the world, a lot a lot.
>>
>>132686550
So... they are trying to turn everyone into westernized nationalists? And that is somehow bad?

Who is leading this movement?
>>
File: 2943.jpg (549KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2943.jpg
549KB, 2048x1536px
You have not named the Jew and mentioned the Satanic seedline. Until then you are wasting my time. If I'm not mistaken the luciferian objective of the Jews and their luciferian cohorts is to establish the Bahai faith all over the world?
>>
>>132686550
So when do the westernized blacks go back to Africa?
>>
>>132691647
There was an idea of making it desirable to migrate to Nigeria, but as of now nothing is being put into place. They're just riling up race conflict as of now.
>>132691481
Is how they're playing god with the very core of these people that's bad. How they're politicizing issues at will to create narratives and paradigm. Is how they're so snobby on implementing these ideas. Complete disregard for people, just focus on their well being as if others don't matter.
>>
What do you mean you're in high places? Who do you work for?
>>
>>132692212
what would be the right and righteous solution? how could things be better and best?
>>
>>132692212

Guy can barely speak in full sentences, expects us to believe he's some elite propagandist.
>>
File: IMF.png (906KB, 2066x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMF.png
906KB, 2066x1196px
>>132692212
I posted in your thread last night anon
I wasn't sure if this was pasta or not, but I think you're the same guy
>>
>>132693139
Same guy.
Someone recommended to post earlier to get my message out.
>>132692509
The natural spur of cultural tendencies. The kind that's not constructed to benefit a selected few.
>>132692741
Whether you believe or not. It doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>132686550
>>132686617
How did you manage to become a member of the "Elite" with such shitty grammar? Is English your second language?
>>
File: 1499351559175.jpg (705KB, 1500x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1499351559175.jpg
705KB, 1500x1757px
>>132693640
Have you lurked long enough to read other leak threads like FBIAnon or Anonymous5, and if so what's your opinion on them?
>>
“We have no poor houses in the Colonies; and if we had some, there would be nobody to put in them, since there is, in the Colonies, not a single unemployed person, neither beggars nor tramps.” - Benjamin Franklin

He was asked why the working class in the colonies were so prosperous.

“That is simple. In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called ‘Colonial Scrip.’ We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods and pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power and we have no interest to pay to no one.” - Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>132693959
My grammar is not shitty. I have a different way to process information, which is what allows me to get good at my job. It's distinct but grammatically correct. (With a few errors here and there as I'm not proof reading, of course)

>>132694042
I haven't, would be nice to get link, I want to see what other agencies are up to. We're not supposed to share sensitive information with each other.
>>
>>132691630
Absoluty this, op is a faggot shill trying to deflect the true nature of the den of vipers, he seems to think ((they)) will come out on top. Newflash ((they)) lost and the technologies and full disclosure is to be released soon.
>>
>>132694308
Here's anon5's link
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
I don't have an FBIAnon link offhand
>>
>>132686550
Well the expiration date that we kept laughing around to sovereign debt will have to come up. Not this year maybe not the next ten, but already tremors are felt every time growth slows down to 1%. The inflated value both financial and consumerism are far past the point of no return. Never been a question of i, but when. There won't be enough human kibble to feed our exports nor domestic need, distribution and services will freeze, globalist-ic consumerism and probably the entire service economy will transition. I doubt everyone will stand the transition in living standards 6mo after, so there's that. It will either be hegemony or Glasnost with less veil in deference to any authority.

As far as I'm aware, debt driven export economies have one last haven to offload debt, India, Indonesia, or Africa. If they do not open up their name to debt(more), the Ponzi scheme will unravel within the next 15years.

Ok. I just spun a more believable conspiracy to all the shit you did in 8 separate shitposts. Try harder.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.