[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Humans aren't even Self-Aware

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ai-small.jpg (98KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
ai-small.jpg
98KB, 640x391px
https://www.inc.com/steve-tobak/7-signs-youre-not-as-self-aware-as-you-think.html

a.i. has a great opportunity to transcend humanity in every facet of reality.
>>
you're self aware the moment you can recognize yourself in a mirror.

literal monkeys can do this at a younger age than niggers, really makes you think
>>
>>132684935
>You're a bully. If you didn't have emotions, you wouldn't be human. Feelings are important guidance mechanisms. Anger and aggression are no different. They're signs that you feel threatened or scared. You go on the offensive and bully to protect something deep within you, something you don't want people to see, often feelings of weakness and vulnerability. Ironic, isn't it?
Project more you fucking kike.
>>
>>132684935
>listicles

Why are these allowed? They're seriously dumbing down discourse
>>
>>132685103
So why not create robots that are better than humans with no flaws? You are selfish?
>>
File: 1487664632683.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1487664632683.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
According to your article, most women aren't even self-aware, since they too, are "bullies"
>mfw
>>
>>132684935
https://youtu.be/KfAHbm7G2R0
>>
>>132684935
>you are not self aware if you change

why post articles written by full retards?
>>
>>132684935
>reads the list of signs that you aren't self aware
>its a list of female/liberal behaviors
really actives my almonds.
>>
>>132685866
Why call the article retarded if you can't comprehend it?
>>
>>132684935
that article is nothing short of degenerate cancer...
>>
>>132684935
None of those things are indications of a lack of self awareness. A lack of self reflection, possibly. But self awareness is a quality, it is the capacity for that reflection, not the action of practicing that awareness.
>>
>>132686274
Idk, I think it describes 4chan users pretty well
>>
>>132685634
Why should we make ourselves obsolete? Are we really that suicidal as a species?
>>
>>132684935
Aren't "most humans" from africa, india and china?
>>
>>132686294
Why would people not practice being better people? Especially if they knew what their problem was?
>>
>>132686392
You are all obsolete already. Especially when they roll out the sex dolls.
>>
>>132685997
self–awareness /ˌsɛlfəˈweɚnəs/ noun
Learner's definition of SELF–AWARENESS
[noncount]
: knowledge and awareness of your own personality or character
Her self-awareness was unusual in such a young child.

here faggot. the definition. now please kys.
>>
>>132685103

This is very wrong. His already simplistic opinion can be boiled down to "if your empathetic/sympathetic and act out a child like understanding nice, you are self aware." The rest of his opions are also just as childish. For God's sake, he never even defined "self-aware." After looking up the guy it seems like he's just writing this as a fluff piece for small buisnesses. Fine I guess but doesn't really provide anything of substance. Or who knows made Im just autistic and taking it to seriously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.