[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN/Trump is a setup and you're all falling for it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: trump_zucker.jpg (60KB, 634x456px) Image search: [Google]
trump_zucker.jpg
60KB, 634x456px
Jeff Zucker is the president of CNN. Zucker was also head of NBC when he hired Donald Trump to do "The Apprentice". CNN gave Trump tons of free air time early in the primaries due to his celebrity status when nobody was giving him a chance.

Now all of a sudden there's a controversy where Trump gets to bash CNN and CNN gets to bash him and it makes both of their bases very happy and they both get tons of publicity.....and none of you idiots stop to think that this is a setup? Its obvious what is going on
>>
Riiiight
>>
I didn't know that. I would definitely not ignore what you are stating.
>>
File: IMG_4054.jpg (58KB, 920x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4054.jpg
58KB, 920x679px
Trump doens't know anything about professional wrest-
>>
>>132683152

I bet you're one of those people who thought Hillary paid Trump to run, and lose.
>>
File: 1499256481671.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1499256481671.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
No shit. Trump is a JEW.

Notice how all of his grandchildren will be Jews?

All of CNN's top staff are Jews. Trump is pro-Israel, pro-Goldman Sachs, and pro-Jew mafia (through his son-in-law whose dad is a convicted Jew criminal). Jewmerica is real and you guys voted for him like he was some kind of anti-establishment White Power candidate. Get educated goyim.
>>
>>132683152
even granting your assertion, so what?
I dont care about CNN, I care about America, and Trump is good for america.

CNN's doom has nothing to do with their lack of integrity or having any shred of "wrothwhile-ness". The reality is that cable news itself is dying because TV is dying. They're on they're way out, and the best they can hope for from this controversy is to milk as many shekels out of it as they can before they all retire to their jew forts.
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (106KB, 1101x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
106KB, 1101x783px
Except now CNN's ratings are in the shitter. So much for fake fights
>>
>>132684121

To be fair, Chelsea Clinton is married to a kike. And chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump are friends.
>>
>>132683152

Then why did they try and destroy his campaign during the election season
>>
>>132683152
Jews have no allegiances outside of their own religion. They side with whichever party will make them more money. Period.
>>
>>132685850

Race, not religion. They control both sides. Money is important but even more so is securing a future for the Jewish race and the Jewish state.
>>
>>132683152
thats why their ratings are lower than Nick At Nite reruns - its a cunnin plan!
>>
>>132683152
So there grand plan was to sacrifice themselves over the wrathful flames of the internet for Trump because __________?
>>
>>132683152
>CNN gave Trump tons of free air time early in the primaries
Look up "Pied Piper" -- It was an official DNC ploy to sabotage Jeb by inflating Trump, Cruz and Carson. That's also why Morning Joe was "nice to him early on".
>>
>>132683152
It's reality TV IRL
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.