[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: uzi.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
uzi.webm
1MB, 640x640px
No civilian needs semi-automatic firearms. Unless you are a spree shooter or a manchild you don't need an assault rifle or a handgun. Explain to me why you need an AR-15? That's right, you can't. A bolt action rifle or pump-action shotgun is all any civilian will ever need.
How many more innocent lives need to be lost just so you can compensate for your male insecurity?

P.S. "-shall not be infringed." is not an argument.
>>
Man, I guess we should amend the constitution and make some changes to the bill of needs.
Oh wait.
>>
>>132682095
make up your mind
semi auto /=/ full auto

the constitution guarentees my freedom, fuck off to canada if you hate it

S A G E
>>
>>132682095
we can't afford to relax tho
>>
nice copypasta

saged and reported
>>
>>132682095
Reality check: no civilian needs alcohol or marijuana
Reality check: no civilian needs college
Reality check: you're a faggot kike
>>
>>132682095

to stop criminals
>>
>>132682549
>This kills the liberal
>>
>>132682095
Why when certain people(police, army...) can have guns but not other people? They are not judges. Are they different species than ordinary citizen?
>>
File: 200.gif (673KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
673KB, 245x200px
oh its that thread again
sage
>>
>>132682095
No civilian needs a 18 inch black dildo. Unless you are a raging faggot or have a very loose anus you don't even need a finger or vibrator. Explain to me why you need a 18 inch black dildo. That's right you can't. A 7 inch dildo or a small buttplug is all any civilian will ever need. How many more innocent assholes will be stretched unnecessarily just so you can demonstrate your anal superiority?

P.S."because I'm a pervert faggot" is not an argument.
>>
>>132682549
No civilian needs knifes too. You can go and eat food in a restaurant.
>>
>>132682095

You don't really need to live. Why don't you kys?
>>
>>132682095
LARPer.
If this was a genuine anti-gun thread OP wouldn't even know who hickok45 is.
saged
P.S. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is the only phrase I ever need to say to anti-civil liberty traitors.
>>
>>132682095
Governments only have so many police and military. There is nothing that keeps a government in check like fully armed civilians. If the citizens get too unhappy they have the power to overthrow the government.

"But, but what about tanks and nukes and shit". Tyrants need citizens. They need infrastructure. They need that stuff to remain in power. Nukes, bombs, tanks, and drones all are designed for wars against nations. They destroy too indiscriminately. Tyrants need troops on the ground with guns to fight. That is why some rednecks actual stand a chance with guns. Because Tyrants have too much too lose leveling the place.

America's problem is not a gun problem. It is a nigger and spic problem. Gun violence amongst white Americans is fairly low. Most all gun violence is gang related. Gun restrictions in the worst affected cities tend to exacerbate the problem, like what happened in Chicago or DC.
>>
>>132682095
>No civilian needs semi-automatic firearms.
No civilian needs freedom of association or freedom of travel. His government approved location and associates are all any civilian will ever need. In fact most civilians are useless eaters who don't need to be alive. No civilian needs sage.
>>
>>132682867
>Are they different species than ordinary citizen?
They are superior citizens, having promised to mass murder the lesser citizens for the glory of the collective, if it is according to the need of the people.
>>
To defend against a tyrannical government. Sage you nigger faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.