[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cabal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1499019479294.jpg (69KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499019479294.jpg
69KB, 564x423px
http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2017/06/jay-z-story-of-oj-video/

Kanye told me Jay-Z was in the illuminati but this video Red Pills a little bit.

Mentions jews controlling everything.

I think hes trying to show it as the divide similar to aristocratic languave of old. The idea of keeping the poor speaking a certain dialect so any elite couls be aware of who was around.

As im sure these elites roam around events populated by various ranks within the elite hierachry and even non members or potential recruits.

That's just logically how an organization like the Cabal or whatever you want to call it would operate.

But their is undoubtedly a hierarchial class of powerful people and bloodlines presiding over us.

Like a parasite hooked to our democracy yet hidden from view.

We are learning how they operate

We can start to infer more and more charactistics of this group. It is being dragged into the light and is having to rise up a hurricane of distractions to keep the masses unaware. But it is leaking out.

We must trudge onwards towards a new revolution. Our constitution tells us our tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants.

Its just the cyclical nature of government to over time fall into greed and corruption.

Cycles permeate all of society and inthe future their will likely be a dense textbook on the cyclical nature of tyrannical governemnts thoughout history.

If only we could build a self destructing government.

Petentially an overseeing AI to uphold accepted moral standards (which would have to be voted on) would be a negative of being a politician in a new era.

You think your good enough to stand for your country than for your term give up your privacy.

The populace is not the ones who should be being dragged out of privacy it is our officials who plot and work in secrecy in their own self interest when it is their duty to work in the greater interests of the people.

We must turn this crusade on free speech around on our leaders.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.