[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jesus trying to uncuck the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497338170902.png (393KB, 537x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497338170902.png
393KB, 537x640px
Jews are parasites. We all know that. So how did they subvert God's truth? Who did they leech God off of? Does Jesus provide any insight? I know he called out the Jews so he has to be /ourguy/.
>>
>>132678939
Jews were God's chosen people but they let it get to their heads and set off from the true path. If you read the Old Testament you'll remember that the jews being lead by Moses were very stubborn and often times God became angry with them.

Fast forward to Jesus and the Jews again are stubborn and refuse to believe in him because they want luxury. Just because you are a "Chosen" people does not mean you get a free ticket to heaven. They are still human and a lot of them ended up putting their heads up their own asses.
>>
>>132678939
Jesus just wanted to chill out the Jew's stupid laws and make peace with Roma
>>
>>132681369
Rome went after him on blasphemy laws the Jews pushed since only Caesar was God.
>>
>>132679372
>Claim you're the Chosen People
Well I guess everyone just needs to accept that and act accordingly, right? And by the way you're my Chosen Goyim, and that means I own your soul for eternity, got it? Surely you wouldn't disagree with God's will.
>>
>>132678939
jesus was the most cucked man on history, and you guys want to follow his beliefs lolmao
>>
>>132681743
Got any of them miracles or deep truths, senpai? Jesus told me cucks would claim to be Him.
>>
>>132681591
That is just untrue
>>
>>132681859
To the cuck, the free man seems a cuck.
>>
>>132682143
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>132682200
>forgive your enemies
>let strangers in your home
>do not judge other people's degeneracy
>hit me and i'll turn the other cheek and give my ass if you want

to the cuck, being cucked feels like freedom
>>
>>132682200
>2200
>>
File: 1499228002004.jpg (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499228002004.jpg
152KB, 800x800px
>>132682567
>Forgive your enemies

You shouldn't kill everyone that opposes you, not cucked.

>let strangers in your home

Helping one another is cucked now?

>do not other judge people's degeneracy

Because everyone is guilty of some kind of degenerate act, doesn't it mean you be degenerate.

>turn the other cheek

Again I see nothing wrong with mercy.
>>
>>132682567
He judges people's degeneracy, he just didn't punish the adulterer. He also beat the Jews with a whip.

Forgiving your enemies means not losing any sleep over them.

Don't engage in worthless battles.

Give kindness to those that need it.

All white superior morals so I get your confusion.
>>
File: 1498871550968.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498871550968.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>132683650
This is good too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.