[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the discussion of climate change disappear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: misterskel.jpg (84KB, 431x615px) Image search: [Google]
misterskel.jpg
84KB, 431x615px
Climate change seemed to be something that was talked about non stop for about 5 years but after Trump got elected the discussion just kind of disappeared, another thing is that I remember how much overpopulation was talked about going hand in hand with climate change so having few children was encouraged to help with the cause.
I always knew that third world countries had a bunch of children and first world ones don't since it's a natural evolution in progressed civilizations that adults start having less children so I didn't really think about it since the undeveloped people don't drive as much nor use globalist products that supposedly cause the most damage to the climate.
But now these third world people are going to progressed and well developed nations living like anyone else while still having an unhealthy amount of children for the climate?
I don't understand why the left who cared so much for climate change suddenly doesn't care about it since overpopulation seems to be becoming a bigger problem than ever.
>>
>>132678857

Because it's a myth like dinosaurs
>>
>>132678857
Because they love niggers more than humans
>>
Only whites should have fewer children.
>>
>>132678857
Climate change will happen no matter what you or I or Trump or Obama does.

Al Gore just wants to profit from carbon tax, once that was exposed he never recovered.
>>
>>132678857

all the data they obsessed over 5 years ago turned out to be bullshit.
>>
Trying to do stuff about climat change hurt Americas economy so they decided to say it was fake to make themselves feel better. Everyone just wants money and others can suffer for all they care.
>>
The leafs only cares about genders and freedoms. They don't give a flying fuck about climate change. To be fair the right doesent care either
>>
Liberals not leafs
>>
>>132678857
And 15 years ago they wouldn't shut the fuck up about acid rain. Now, you hear nothing about this existential threat.
>>
>>132678857
Because Mann is being held in contempt of court and may face criminal fraud charges for lying about his hockey stick data. Refused to turn over raw data for independent court analysis during a fraud trial. And global temps are plummeting, just look at Greenland this week, coldest ever June.
>>
>>132678857
Because the pariz agreement had nothing to do with the enviroment.
It was just a excuse to give foreign aid to india and china.
>>
>>132678857
Overpopulation is caused by non-white's
>>
>>132681829
Acid rain is actually hitting toe bird population pretty bad. It wrecks their shells and kills their children. They stopped talking about it becaus the public only has so much of an attention span
>>
File: blackinventions.png (1MB, 1474x3755px) Image search: [Google]
blackinventions.png
1MB, 1474x3755px
>>132678857
Because climate change is fake news made up by self-hating liberals, jews and actors posing as scientists to try and lower the standard of living in the west.

Just like with global cooling and global warming the jews failed again. Hail Trump!
>>
>>132678857
People are pulling their heads out of their asses. Climate has been changing since this planet first got an atmosphere. How much are we, humans, contributing is the real question. The 'science' is full of ideologues and crusaders. Legit scientists who refuse to tow the party line are ostracized. Old data is used because it's worse than current data. Why? If BS legal restrictions are pushed, current data which is better (vast improvement since the fall of communism) will be shown with claims that taken measures are working. All the alarming predictions of humongous temperature rises are based on crappy computer models that aren't worth jack shit. Remember the famous hockey stick graph? Model was tweaked so severely that no matter what data you fed it it always spat out the same graph. Current computer models are same BS. Paris agreement will severely punish developed nations while China, India and OPEC shitholes will get off scott free. Pushing 'green energy' is highly profitable (but only with gummint subsidies) for a select few people who own companies working on the technology.
>>
Climate scientist. used to make their living off of grant money by saying "the sky is falling" every couple of months.

Trump said "nope lol" and now they are scrambling for a new source of gov gibs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.