[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Ethics Chief Will Resign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: WalterShaub.jpg (53KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
WalterShaub.jpg
53KB, 800x449px
+100 internet points to anyone who can find a *reliable* source as to his religion:

http://archive.is/JNMBy -wa po source

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/07/white-house-ethics-director-quits-frustration-tussles-trump/ - yes a gay source but better covered their clashes

Appointed to a 5-year term as director of the Office of Government Ethics by then-President Barack Obama after serving in the George W. Bush administration, Shaub is leaving one year early to work for a non-profit that focuses on election law and campaign financing.

“The current situation has made it clear that the ethics program needs to be stronger than it is,” Shaub told NPR Thursday. “At the Campaign Legal Center, I’ll have more freedom to push for reform. I’ll also be broadening my focus to include ethics issues at all levels of government.”

Shaub has been sharply critical of the president since the election. In late November, his ethics office official Twitter handle began posting tweets that mimicked Trump’s style, exclaiming: “Brilliant! Divestiture is good for you, good for America!”

As NPR reported, Shaub also caused a stir in a January speech at the Brookings Institution, preceding Trump’s inauguration, by declaring the incoming president’s plan to avoid conflicts of interest “doesn’t meet the standards that the best of his nominees are meeting and that every president in the past four decades has met.”

Later, Shaub took presidential aide Kellyanne Conway to the woodshed for plugging Ivanka Trump’s products in a live TV interview, as CNN reported. He also raised doubts about ethics waivers that the White House granted to its own employees, including one that he called “problematic” because it wasn’t signed or dated, and seemed to offer Bannon a grandfather clause regarding his Breitbart dealings that is unheard of in government.
>>
>>132670047
bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.