[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you manage to keep your red pills to yourself throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3318.jpg (126KB, 911x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3318.jpg
126KB, 911x960px
How you manage to keep your red pills to yourself throughout a normal day? I struggle to keep myself from tossing red pills let and right at home, workplace etc. Help me control myself /pol/
>>
Be a man
Read meditations by marcus auruleus
Understand that shiva wraps a snake around his neck to prevent the poison from entering his soul.
openly bash jews.
>>
File: Hanna1.jpg (97KB, 476x716px) Image search: [Google]
Hanna1.jpg
97KB, 476x716px
>>132660335
I enjoy the challenge blending in with normies presents. I'm not good at it, but I like to think I am still "one of them".
>>
>>132660335
I don't.
If people don't like what I have to say they're welcome to argue against me. Just today at work I openly questioned whether or not the holocaust happened and why you're not allowed to question the official narrative.
Nothing happened.
In short, just have autism my friend.
>>
>>132660335
When I'm around normies, which is most of the time, I just try to be myself but in a more humorous way. So I am slightly offensive but it's delivered in a joke form so people don't really know what to do. I've turned several people behaving like this.
>>
>>132660335
>not subliminally redpill your coworkers and friends
For the last 5 years I've constantly done that shit, in university and on the job
>>
What losses me off is that all the normies and leftists never even ask why I voted for Trump, which means they silently justify in their head it must be x,y,z?
>>
>>132660335
I work with a black nationalist and we both know our roots and come to the conclusion that seperation is better in the long run.

>le based black man

But we both show anguish at people perpetrating culture they don't need to, especially to fit in. He is Rastafarian to boot.
>>
>"Hey anon, you know how we can help Africa the most?"
>"N- no. How?"
>"We just import Africans here. They will send money to their home countries. They will work here and help our aging society! We need them to work for our companies.That's the best way to help Africa!"

What do you do?

Drop the red pill? How?
Or just be affirmative?

What do you do?
>>
File: my_dick2.png (216KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
my_dick2.png
216KB, 500x697px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.