[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are hardwired to have kids. My sister is pushing 30 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1498229849740.png (459KB, 655x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498229849740.png
459KB, 655x540px
Women are hardwired to have kids. My sister is pushing 30 and it desperate to get pregnant. She complains that her fucking uterus literally burns for it. You wanna know WHY there are alot of women going to blacks? They aren't their first choice. All the whiteys are telling them "I'm NEVER having kids". They will go to ANYONE who will give them kids. If any of you actually fucking spoke to a black person in your life you'd know that they all complain how hard it is to get whitested bitch if you're dark. You either gotta find some whore who REALLY hates het dad or someone with a ticking biological clock. This is basic evolutionary science. Children are the ONLY biological reason for relationships. You can wait to get ready and save money but if you tell her that it's never ever gonna happen then get ready to be cucked.

Just know that while you're dating someone while telling her you will never give her a child, she is looking at all the men who will. Women subconsciously want to save their race, but the men won't play.

If you TRULY want to help the white race then you need to be having as many children as possible. Otherwise shut your mouth because you're not an ally of Europa.
>>
These are some gross bitches
>>
>>132657115
Pussy is pussy
>>
>>132656944
Fuck your sister, OP.
>>
File: 1499294168306.gif (364KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499294168306.gif
364KB, 500x375px
How tall is this guy? I heard they just pick the most tall sperm donor to be the father. So if you are below some height you shouldn't even bother.
>>
>>132657546
If you don't do it I will whiteboi.
>>
>>132656944
So your sister's white? How fat is she? I could be available.
>>
>>132657887
Me me me I don't even care how fat she is.
Or if she's white or not. I mean, I'm not so whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 576x1024px
>>132657115
It's alright here's something much more your taste
>>
>>132656944

BLEACHED
>>
>>132658423
Lol I work with people like this, god damn.
>>
>>132658895
Not at all surprising in leaf land
>>
File: wizzard.jpg (41KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
wizzard.jpg
41KB, 435x571px
>>132656944

I'm a wizard so no thanks.
>>
just hire Hookers get a close relationship with one then blow loads in her
>>
>>132656944
Excuse me, but there is one case you've not covered : catholic priests.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.