[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread was not created by CIA Bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 595e3275183561f01a8b4569.jpg (194KB, 827x465px) Image search: [Google]
595e3275183561f01a8b4569.jpg
194KB, 827x465px
Posted somewhere in East Europe:
____

East Europe has very interesting "class of democrats" people who literally base their political and economical existence by follow american money and orders from Washington.
What kind of reaction does most people call the word "democrat"? I bet - no less than 90% of respondents will speak about democrats and democracy in extremely disrespectful terms. And there's nothing you can do about: for the last 25-odd years none has done more to discredit democracy than its champions.

Deaf and blind to the sufferings of the ordinary people, the "democrats" are, nevertheless, very sensitive to infringement of the rights of their loved ones. They dont care if infringements are lawful or illegal. Competitors "rant out" a prominent "democrat" for a more "justified" redistribution of Western grants? Did the local judicial and investigative authorities have the intelligence and courage to expose such "democratic" system? - Anxiety! Totalitarianism is coming! Democracy is in danger!

This once again confirms the formula: "Democracy is not the power of the people, but the power of the democrats".

And what about the neighboring country, more than three years ago, firmly on the "democratic path of development," revolutionary renouncing and shaking off the ashes of the "old world"? Yes exactly the same crap. Maidan horses and troubadours, accustomed to cutting loot on stories about "human rights", "democracy" and "European choice", are blind and deaf to all the leaden abominations that occurred and occur in the stream of nazi brown foam and dirt raised by "EuroMaidan".

But god save Jefferson, if the interests and personal comfort of Maidanokrat are affected! Greed of fattening!
>>
>>132655771

top kek. /pol is a fucking bot shithole.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.