[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone Single One of you are Sheltered Faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1486866205265.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486866205265.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>liberals mobilize in the streets every week for protests
>they create their own games and companies to spread awareness
>/pol/ faggots have never left their own basements to try anything
>all of your political movements have been online and amounted to nothing
>all of you are too cowardly to mobilize in the streets
>you tell SJWs to make their own videogames, yet you yourselves have never made the attempt despite claiming to be vastly superior
>mfw i'm only going to get autistic screeching and shouts of nigger and shill because none of you can articulate a well made response
>>
>>132654449
>>liberals mobilize in the streets every week for protests
this hurts their cause and makes them look foolish in the court of public opinion
>they create their own games and companies to spread awareness
people are getting fed up with this bullshit

Face it, the tide is turning and people are waking up to (((their))) game.
>>
>Down 10% in Senate
>Down 20% in House
>Down 20% in Legislatures
>Down 36% in Governors
>Keep touching yourselves in the streets, it's going great!
>>
>>132655372
>>132655537
>they think government matters
The damage is already done, all white countries are becoming browner and browner as time goes on, we've already reached the point of no return. The only real way for change is violence and none of you sissies have the guts to do so
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.